What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

I mean, I'm not gonna say I told you so, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
What do you think the chances are that we actually see talks occur between Pakistan and Russia over the Sukhois?
I don't know, to be honest. India's clout can't be dismissed, money talks. That said, if Pakistan somehow came up with $2-3bn in upfront cash via a loan from China or KSA (plausible though unlikely), then that is money too. I'd say in that scenario talks could happen, but the Russians would have every incentive to exact concessions from us that it may make the deal untenable for our side.

Anyways, my point from the onset was that Pakistan had reportedly expressed interest (as per DGDP's statements), but it'd be up to Russia to decide if it wants to continue or not.

And I feel sorry for you bro. Russia is lying to you and in reality they are discussing the deal with us our officers are discussing SU-35 and other weapons with Russia but until than keep falling for these lies.

Zarvan Bhai, calm and enjoy the thread.

How many times do we need to have posts with similar titles? We only having a 'pehli mulaqat' with Russia in a long long time. You cannot expect too much all of a sudden, it is totally understandable.

-------------

Well who knows someday soon we might also discover oil fields here in Pakistan, you never know.
Su-35s are not a little expensive for pakistan?

How many times do we need to have posts with similar titles? We only having a 'pehli mulaqat' with Russia in a long long time. You cannot expect too much all of a sudden, it is totally understandable.

-------------

Well who knows someday soon we might also discover oil fields here in Pakistan, you never know.
India ki Rafael ki deal say kuch sabaq seekho. Have patience.

We should actually discuss first, what are the options did Pakistan have, and the role and the requirement for the PAF first.

Say for Airsuperiority/Air Defence high end

1. F-16 Block xx
2. F-18 Block xx
3. Gripen E
4. EF 2000 tranche x
5. Raflae Fxx
6. J-11
7. J-10x
8. J-16
9. Su-35s

Then the requirement nos.

Then the pros and cons.

Then decide which is best suited for such role whether airsuperiority or Maritime strike role.

Pakistan showed interest but still did not start negotiations officially and that's the website but Indian trolls are trying to project as if Russia somehow rejected which is totally absurd rather there seems to be an express anguish in their words but don't Russians we will start the negotiations as soon as we have done our home work on the deal.

-------------

god forbid ! The very next day Uncle Same will arrive to liberate you !!

Pakistan is still interested in it and sometime negociation can take years before contract is sign. Just wait and see what comes out of it.
Pakistan might be trying to negociated a deal for J-11 and it's just a tactic to reduce the price.

Keep focus on JF17 block 3. No need to waste time on Russian airframe. The day first Russian Su35 land in Pakistan, all Indian govt will burnt down to ashes in jealousy and hate.

Well seems like we did not placed a bid or interest so I suppose seems like it was no issue

We rejected F16 due to money issue
We did not place any deal for Sukhoi-35 perhaps same financial issues

So understandable news

Keep focus on JF17 block 3. No need to waste time on Russian airframe. The day first Russian Su35 land in Pakistan, all Indian govt will burnt down to ashes in jealousy and hate.
i cannot speak for the Indian government. if the paf spends $4 billion purchasing 40 Su-35s I would not be sweating. it is money diverted from other projects

Back
Top Bottom