What's new

No entry in Pakistan without coronavirus negative test report

I'll explain why it's good:

1. A lot of people will think they don't have it, when they do
2. It teaches people to be vigilant for the disease
3. It makes it more difficult for people to enter the country (any person can carry the virus, so any reduction in traffic is positive imo)

What I understood that country will abandon you if you are in other country and if their any crises. The your country will not take any responsibility of you.

In other simple words, it is like " Example:- In your 5 family members and you gone outside from the home to earn and feed your family members.

However, during the crises....the family will ask not to come home because of you, they will be in trouble. You need to take care of your self and they can not help you.

Last edited:
One other thing - antibody testing is a different, quicker testing method. Look that up in case there is availability for covid antibody testing in UAE - totally different to the PCR testing. You'd also need to be sure that the Pakistani authorities accept such a test though.
Don't think anti body testing (even if available) will be acceptable.. during incubation, antibody testing comes negative mostly.

Yes, great post. The ruling - unorthodox though it is - will cause exactly what you've said to occur.

Additionally, it will discourage travellers who are trying to hide symptoms and sneak into Pakistan. Now, those particular individuals can't escape the net. It's actually a clever ruling for Pakistan's unique population characteristics (in the third world, ignorance will cause some folks to try and dodge standard screening even when infected - e.g. we know some have tried to mask fever with antipyrexial medications while travelling). I'm beginning to like this outside the box idea.

Exactly, it is now starkly obvious that silent carriers are a huge part of this. Those people will slip through the screening net. But now, they will be caught by an enforced test.

Of course, the PCR testing can still produce a false negative but I would bet my house that many many more "screened" individuals are asymptomatic but genuine carriers of the virus.

Sorry, if country can't take responsibility than also they should not request money from them as well.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...erseas-pakistanis-to-invest-raise-remittances

We contribute to the IMF fund and your PM have asked to write off the debt. So yes, you are asking us for a write off.
OMG india contribute to IMF hahahhah FYI even Pakistan also contribute Pakistan's share in IMF and world bank India is not doing any special thing so stop usual indian national blabbering.:enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the pennies india contribute to IMF is nothing that you are shouting here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG indian cartoons are hilarious:lol:

OMG india contribute to IMF hahahhah FYI even Pakistan also contribute Pakistan's share in IMF and world bank India is not doing any special thing so stop usual indian national blabbering.:enjoy:

So you admit that there is Indian money in the IMF loan and when IMF writes off a loan, Indian money is also written off.

Why are people still travelling abroad in this situation? These expats need to shut their mouth and stay put where they are, always arguing about Pakistani rules to suit their needs. You don’t live in Pakistan so why should authorities accommodate you.

So you admit that there is Indian money in the IMF loan and when IMF writes off a loan, Indian money is also written off.
hey you indian, not only indian pennies but also Pakistani contribution to it.......lolz comprehension problem or selecting understanding?

hey you indian, not only indian pennies but also Pakistani contribution to it.......lolz comprehension problem or selecting understanding?

My concern is the Indian pennies that you PM wants. Why should I be bothered about the Pakistani pennies.

My concern is the Indian pennies that you PM wants. Why should I be bothered about the Pakistani pennies.
your indian pennies are not even enough to write off even 1 % of loan india has taken let aside complete write off of all Pakistani debts....

talking big is a new national job of indians:wave:

your indian pennies are not even enough to write off even 1 % of loan india has taken let aside complete write off of all Pakistani debts....

talking big is a new national job of indians:wave:
But still you PM wants them..

Why are people still travelling abroad in this situation? These expats need to shut their mouth and stay put where they are, always arguing about Pakistani rules to suit their needs. You don’t live in Pakistan so why should authorities accommodate you.
Agree with this completely! My jaw drops in shock when I hear "educated" Pakistanis thinking of "visiting" Pakistan at a time like this..

Back
Top Bottom