What's new

No entry in Pakistan without coronavirus negative test report

As long as the current country is not kicking people out, and people have a place to stay safe with family or friends, inshallah they will get through the two weeks either preventing symptoms or get treated if they are symptomatic.

even after April 4, for people without a negative test result, some kind of quarantine center needs to be available near the three airports. Islamabad air port has alot of space nearby, it maybe the best airport to create a massive quarantine center on site with military guarding the camp with a fence.

If everyone else jumps into hell, are you going to join them?

If I go by the same login, then I would explain:
If you have Suzuki Mehran (only car) available with you and however you have to reach the safer place before particular time.

Distance: 500 KM and Suzuki Mehran (TOP speed limit): 145km/h

All countries: They will ask people to drive with Maximum speed 145km/h and reach to destination. Otherwise, they will not allow further.

Pakistan: if everyone else jumps into hell, so why should we... we should take more bold decision and be safe. Then, Pakistan will ask to their people to drive 250km/h and reach to destination. Otherwise, they will not allow further.

Let me know, which one is practically possible and correct.

you are unaware of situation then some countries are doing it since last 10 days . try to enter gulf countries without it and then talk .

There is a possibility of there being a tremendous shortage of those tests. Wasting those tests on the healthy is criminal.

If you have no symptoms, there is a high probability that it will test negative even if you have the virus. So it makes no sense to test asymptomatic people.

Quarantining people coming in is a better way to deal with this.

There is a possibility of there being a tremendous shortage of those tests. Wasting those tests on the healthy is criminal.

If you have no symptoms, there is a high probability that it will test negative even if you have the virus. So it makes no sense to test asymptomatic people.

Quarantining people coming in is a better way to deal with this.
our country our rules we know how to run our country .

so many countries

Chaos at Cairo testing centre as Saudi Arabia demands
coronavirus negative test report for travel .

2004821-39172692.jpg

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/pictures-egypt-gather-coronavirus-testing-centre

he is an Indian and for them india is not only world but universe too :rofl:

you are unaware of situation then some countries are doing it since last 10 days . try to enter gulf countries without it and then talk .

Read properly, They are asking from other countries citizens....

I would suggest that Pakistan should totally ban travelling from other countries to Pakistan as many countries are doing the same.

Here, we are talking about own people

our country our rules we know how to run our country .

abandoning own people to other countries might be a good Idea, are you saying?

Safety first, your lack of care will only cause more of your ageing population to die.

Brother I am totally agreed! It should be practically possible as well.

As I am aware, no country is doing testing if you are healthy. So, getting a negative certificate from doctor would almost impossible. It is possible in India and Pakistan after paying some money (Bride) to them but other countries. I doubt...

i just wonder that indian govt as usual still busy in fighting with Pakistan and with own minorities while the whole world together is fighting from this pandemic, indians are still point scoring. I just wonder what is the situation in india considering the most vulnerable piss poor people live there with almost no education or health facility to majority. atleast Pakistan and other developed countries are taking strict measures to safe people.

Salaam

let me know which country is testing for corona virus if you are healthy?

Firstly, there are many countries testing people who are high risk - foreign travellers are certainly a high risk group.

Secondly, you can be asymptomatic and be a carrier of the virus. Not all people who have the virus will show the usual symptoms.

Salaam

Firstly, there are many countries testing people who are high risk - foreign travellers are certainly a high risk group.

Secondly, you can be asymptomatic and be a carrier of the virus. Not all people who have the virus will show the usual symptoms.

Bro,

If you are saying high risk then there is logic behind on this word.

if an employee is infected by virus in a company than gvt is doing the testing for all employee (same building). Because there is high probability and risk of virus spreading to other people in same the office.

But, They are not doing testing of other company's employee if their building is 1 KM far from the that office,

Is there a testing facility available at the airport if an individual is arriving from a country where tests are only performed when he shows symptoms?

Back
Top Bottom