What's new

No company can surpass Huawei 5G tech in 2/3 yrs, but Huawei can surpass US chip tech if we want

Well i hope you understand that means that u will not have the best human capital

If you're the one of the "best human capital", I will call Xi Jinping to grant you a green card. Joke aside, you do have a valid point, however this is not a big issue for China, we have enough college graduates to construct a world class talent pool, one of the largest of the planet. In fact, there're more and more foreign engineers in China today in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hangzhou main tech hubs of China.

Under extreme difficult circonstance, Father of China H bomb YU Min proposed the Yumin model H bomb structure, equally powerful to that of US, but way more cheap to maintain.
Chineses are no longer a closed mind nation any more, if you want to cooperate with us, you are more than welcomed but if you want to contain us what you get are pushing us Chineses to achieve more !

If you're the one of the "best human capital", I will call Xi Jinping to grant you a green card. Joke aside, you do have a valid point, however this is not a big issue for China, we have enough college graduates to construct a world class talent pool, one of the largest of the planet. In fact, there're more and more foreign engineers in China today in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hangzhou main tech hubs of China.
Well im not but can hold my own.
Good luck.

The United States of America, which relied on technological innovation and technological advancement to grow into the world's number one power, began to refuse to recognize intellectual property rights in other countries.

The United States now seems to only ask others to respect its own intellectual property rights, but when other countries’ technology exceeds it in some areas, it seems has no will to respect thoses of others.
Is this the righteous practice of the United States that prides itself on leading us in our blue planet and using "freedom and democracy" as a slogan?
US "freedom and democracy" my assssss!
No, US has regress from innovation towards rentier state. They are only interested in collecting 'fees' from intellectual property rather than innovating. This is what the TPP is for.

Huawei is finished. Better focus on ur other business beside sp manufacturing.

No, US has regress from innovation towards rentier state. They are only interested in collecting 'fees' from intellectual property rather than innovating. This is what the TPP is for.
No innovation? ARM today suspended the business tie with Huawei. US ban affects Arm chip designs because many of them were originated in the US. How will Huawei own chips survive without ARM license?

More nationalism?

More trolling?

Huawei is finished. Better focus on ur other business beside sp manufacturing.
Funny, why Bangladeshi here cheering for their WHITE MASTER instead of for fellow Asians.
Wake up, Bangladesh is not a colony for ages already.
Stockholm Syndrome at work here.

No innovation? ARM today suspended the business tie with Huawei. US ban affects Arm chip designs because many of them were originated in the US. How will Huawei own chips survive without ARM license?

More nationalism?

More trolling?
Only proves that Japanese and Viets are defeated people who worship US. As long Huawei is determine to fight, I'm sure they can come up with their own. Huawei stand up against the bullies, that is what people want to see. If Huawei surrendered, nobody will ever bother with them ever again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom