What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wondering why has this step of CWG committee made the Pakistani members worry?

Because today Pakistan is not able to host any International sports event due to security reasons and some insecure Pakistanis are trying to find issues (real or imaginary) with the event...

but again da question is y ? in CWG ?

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Did they ban u from eating Pork ?:rofl:

What are you talking??is this guy making any sense to any one??

Maybe you didnt see my "quote"?
The guy said,"To host the game"
Do you see Pakistan hosting a big event such as CWG?!!:cheesy::cheesy:
:bounce:

Because today Pakistan is not able to host any International sports event due to security reasons and some insecure Pakistanis are trying to find issues (real or imaginary) with the event...

100% Indian replies :lol:

There were a "Jain" in Indian team and many "Jain" officials but China don't serve the Jain Food in Beijing Olympic.

The Jain's are pure vegetarian, they even don't eat Onion, Garlic and anything that grows under earth like Reddish, Potato, Carrot etc.

What are you talking??is this guy making any sense to any one??

When you roll back and see his posts,you will find he didn't make any sense at all.
Infact he was a million miles away from the word SENSE

[quotePukhtoon;1014907]There was a girl in dance india dance her name was also Benny

she was pretty lol:angel:[/quote]

Really... ???i dont watch dance programmes , but sometimes watch cartoon

When you roll back and see his posts,you will find he didn't make any sense at all.
Infact he was a million miles away from the word SENSE

:rofl:

this is called anger lol

sumbudy smokin :devil:

Did they ban u from eating Pork ?:rofl:

I thought the question was "can India's neighbour host a mega event"..to which I answered ..China did..so your pretext is wrong.

by the way they did ban dog meat in olympics!!

PS : why do you use ROFL with every sentence ..your comments are not that funny ..nor I am reading Khushwant singh's book to you ?

There were a "Jain" in Indian team and many "Jain" officials but China don't serve the Jain Food in Beijing Olympic.

The Jain's are pure vegetarian, they even don't eat Onion, Garlic and anything that grows under earth like Reddish, Potato, Carrot etc.

Now its China's turn. :hitwall::hitwall:

If china did something wrong then will india also act in the same manner??? :what::what:

Kalmadi is a moron! Beef is an international menu item and very popular diet.

These people have made India a laughing stock!

Down with there whims!

The problem is that Kalmadi or the entire set up making beef a prohibited item in CWGs menu makes no sense keeping in mind the claims of Indians that Beef is allowed in Delhi.

I still do not understand what legitimate reason is behind excluding beef from CWGs menu

I'm boycotting CWG as a proud keralite who has been insulted due to banning.

Bhai, its banned in CWG village only. I am sure you are not gonna stay there. Visit Delhi and I am sure few of my Delhites friends here will be more than willing to drive you to places where Beef is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom