What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making pork for doesnt make them non muslim !!!

i already told u

I know...and I i also said , I dont care...but if some religion have any problem with it, then the people should respect that..

I my self am both a beef and pork eater, but if I go to a pakistani muslim home, I'll not ask them to cook pork for me in their kitchen..should I ?? hope you understand.

If anybody want to eat Beef in delhi plz note it down.

Haji Noora famous for "Haji Noora ki Nihari" made of Beef available at Bara Hindu Rao.

Ghalib’s at Nizamuddin.

Hotel Taj, Jama Masjid.

You can get Beef Kebabs to Nihari to everything.

Above places are very old, famous and cheap at pocket.

We will see it if any Games of large scale is hosted in Pakistan to see Pork is served or not. if at all that happens.

BTW who will serve Pork in Pakistan. Muslims won't do it and you will expect terrified minorities to serve the same. They will pretty soon become victims of blasphemy laws.

Belive me Muslim will serve it 2 u ;)

Lolzz its not you who will decide what should other deemed as necessary or not.

And Yes i agree no on has the right to ban pork as well and i said it many times in this thread if Indians or anyone wants to eat pork in my country we will provide you .

And BTW where is your ANIMAL Protection SOCIETY in case of mutton dishes lolzzzzzzzzzz or bird protection society in case of chicken dishes being served

Well again the rules has been laid out. You want to come you are welcome else stick where ever you are. Simple facts are not so simple to digest for the people filled with hatered.

Jana you just need an excuse to bash Hindus, India and anything to do with India and you will get started. what a frustated soul?

I am still wondering why has this step of CWG committee made the Pakistani members worry?

Oh hello jee BEEF is banned in DELHI so how can they get it from outside the game village ???????

Can you give me a proof that its ban in Delhi? People from Delhi has mentioned that its freely available to those who wanna eat it. There is no restriction on non-Hindus regarding that.

The only issue is the event will need mass slaughtering which can cause unnecessary issues during the games. Its always good to avoid any controversies.

Oye Raghu please do read your laws before claiming anything.

and seriously i have no issue with this ban but only if India provides any SOLID reason for banning it from CWGsssssssssssssss

India should provide reasons to whom.. You??? Does India owes an answer for this to anybody? I am sure none of the guest will bother about it. Its only bothering few Pakistanis on this forum.

ok..but v are not muslim.. v cant serve u. a advice for u kid..take it or leave it

Then this da true Face lol :rofl:

But da question is u r not muslim u r hindu OK i understand da ban

But y ? in CWG lol:rofl:

BTW when u was coming 2 da world i was there setting 2 da rite of

the Bed u can confirm from yr sources :smokin:

I'm boycotting CWG as a proud keralite who has been insulted due to banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom