What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
look who is talking....whose country is expelled so many times by commonwealth countries..lol

In you case of eating Beef the prohibition is for Hinuds not Non-Hindus than why you are imposing Hindu beliefs on Non-Hindus??????/

I eat beef almost every weak ..my favourite is tenderloin steak with cranberry sauce..no body has imposed any restriction on any one and any one can eat whatever he or she wants..but most devout Hindus will not serve it you ....however if you want eat beef .. you can skip those places ..or come to my house instead .:smitten::smitten:

Well some people in Pakistan are killing, committing fraud, stealing, taking drugs, raping young girls, committing terrorism, having fake degrees, eating pork, drinking alcohol, ... Does that make it right ?

If Non-Muslims want to eat Pork i do not see anything wrong it

Dont worry about my faith :))) and i will cook it in front of you. So come back to the topic

lol..who is worried about your faith..I am raising questions on your people who will cook pork for me, even if theyr are muslim..will they ? they wont !! so you are either true muslim, or you will not cook it for me..

It was wrong example because it was done by feudals and not the Government whereas in your case your entire Government had bowed down to hardliners

I am talking about the society..the people themselves.

lolzzz thats not your problem if i go to heaven or not. even drinking is haram but Muslims do.

You asked for serving pork to you and i promised to serve you.

So come over

Just asking you.Because my friends used to say this.I didnt ask you to serve pork to me..I will stick with my beef :) ..

Well some people in Pakistan are killing, committing fraud, stealing, taking drugs, raping young girls, committing terrorism, having fake degrees, eating pork, drinking alcohol, ... Does that make it right ?

Does dat make them non muslim ?

If Non-Muslims want to eat Pork i do not see anything wrong it

so why cant muslims eat pork then ? isnt that also limiting individual freedom ? If a muslim eats pork whats the problem ? Just because the religion prohibits it does not mean that every individual must follow right ? The argument you after is as stupid as this Jana. You have no point and are fighting a baseless battle is another attempt so criticize India.

Though beef is available in many hotels and restaurants in Delhi.

Here i am posting a link and phone number you can call and confirm it.

"Hotel Taj: Hotel Tajs spicy biryanis and kebabs have countless fans in the Russel Market neighbourhood. It shares its name with one of Indias best 5 star chains but is at the other end of the spectrum as far as luxuries go.

However, it sure has some excellent beef biryani and sheekh kababs with the unmatched Shivaji Nagar flavour at rock-bottom prices. If you happen to be in the area (home to one of the citys largest bus terminals and vegetable/meat markets), you can order a parcel and enjoy the food in the comfort of your home."

This Hotel in near Jama Masjid area and food is available at very cheap rates.

Hotel Taj, Jama Masjid, Delhi | Hotel Taj, Hotel in Delhi-NCR - Reviews - asklaila

You better invite Jana and take her to one these restaurants with delicious beef items , then only she would believe you.:lol::lol:

She could come back and rant that she ate cow in India.

lol..who is worried about your faith..I am raising questions on your people who will cook pork for me, even if theyr are muslim..will they ? they wont !! so you are either true muslim, or you will not cook it for me..

I am talking about the society..the people themselves.

Making pork for doesnt make them non muslim !!!

i already told u

This means Beef Is not a problem Then why is it out of CWG????

Gah,Some people fail to understand.
Suresh Kalmadi is my CHACHA ,a group of cows addressed him and asked him to not to offer their meat during CWG,Suresh got emotional and agreed:cry:

You get it now?

in PAKISTAN PORK is only ban for muslims

if u want u can buy it easily

We will see it if any Games of large scale is hosted in Pakistan to see Pork is served or not. if at all that happens.

BTW who will serve Pork in Pakistan. Muslims won't do it and you will expect terrified minorities to serve the same. They will pretty soon become victims of blasphemy laws.

Dont worry about my faith :))) and i will cook it in front of you. So come back to the topic

next time if u r in india feel free to be my geust i will cook beef for u and serve it to you:cheers:

... off lately PDF threads are kind a becoming like:hang2: i mean wats the point in discussing abt beef in CWG its not banned in the country its just excluded in the menu. u can always choose there r lot of options in delhi if u really want to eat beef.
if u guys r really so worried abt our muslim bro's there are lot of socio economic issues to address which might help us to look into those with ur valuble suggestions....but beef is not gonna take us any whr:no:

Gah,Some people fail to understand.
Suresh Kalmadi is my CHACHA ,a group of cows addressed him and asked him to not to offer their meat during CWG,Suresh got emotional and agreed:cry:

You get it now?

:rofl: Im Going to eat chicken Biryani :bounce:

Allz are invited :victory:

This means Beef Is not a problem Then why is it out of CWG????

To any person not trolling, it should be simple ! Where will you get 10000 cooks and waiters to handle the beef when majority of Indians don't want to touch it? I suspect the same will happen in Pakistan when a big event is held there, as many muslims would not like to handle pork dishes and the same will happen here if the Asians want dogmeat for the Olympics.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom