What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be really strange getting a Pakistani reply from an India.. Wouldnt it??

yes will be strange. At-least we donot start commenting on other nations. We are here discussing CWG menu, not Pakistan and CWG!!!!

yes Seiko we will serve pork to outsiders or even those locals who want to eat it. There is no ban on its sale or eating in our country.

Beef is banned in few parts of India if i am not wrong?? Dehli is one of these parts. So does it mean that in other parts there is no respect for religion ?

Such steps will only add to bad repu for India not others because we can understand Hindus' sensitivities with regard to beef but Non-Hindus should not be forced not to eat

Here you got it bit wrong. Till now date, i have read that generally people could be FORCED to eat something, other way is not possible..
So if some one is so found of BEEF he could find it at shops, specially International ones like safeway meat.

So its not a big deal, if someone want it dearly he would find atleast 10 shops in New Delhi itself.

Hypocrites, people questioning us thinks they are perfect.

One more time its not about imposing Hindu beliefs on anybody. This is done to avoid any controversies during the game as that will be a bigger issue. so looking at future authorities decided not to serve Beef in CWG village where many will be the Hindu Cooks and I don't see any issue with that.

You can hire non-Hindu cooks its not an issue. And what controversies ??? When you claim that you guys do consume beef and when you claim that beef is available in Delhi.

The problem is that Kalmadi or the entire set up making beef a prohibited item in CWGs menu makes no sense keeping in mind the claims of Indians that Beef is allowed in Delhi.

I still do not understand what legitimate reason is behind excluding beef from CWGs menu

Is any one from your Family participating in CWG?that you are so worried?
Or are you worried about India's image which you think would be damaged by banning beef?
What really itches you to discuss about it?:undecided::undecided:

Bhai, its banned in CWG village only. I am sure you are not gonna stay there. Visit Delhi and I am sure few of my Delhites friends here will be more than willing to drive you to places where Beef is served.

@ jana !! la ka che pa heta de warta zan mor kah lolx

@jbond !! dat is da exact que Y just in village y not n all delhi ?

The problem is that Kalmadi or the entire set up making beef a prohibited item in CWGs menu makes no sense keeping in mind the claims of Indians that Beef is allowed in Delhi.

I still do not understand what legitimate reason is behind excluding beef from CWGs menu

And I still don't understand what legitimate reason do Pakistanis have, to worry for "whats in the menu"???

When you host CWG ..serve whatever you want to..we won't care!!!

Quite true.. there are hundreds of restaurants of world class around the city. Or if they dont like to go out and eat they can bring beef as parcel from home. Nobody is going to stop anybody.

Even i will send parcels to delhi with beef curry, beef chilly , beef shwezwan, beef fry or any beef dishes if any Pakistani participating athlete request me ..

come on guys we do have parcel service all round India.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You can hire non-Hindu cooks its not an issue. And what controversies ??? When you claim that you guys do consume beef and when you claim that beef is available in Delhi.

There are always some people who are not willing to accept some things.
Suresh Kalmadi was very wise indeed to not to offer Beef in CWG menus,No one wants to bear any element of risk while hosting an event as big as CWG.
I m sure Pakistanis would have banned Pork if CWG was to be held there,though it wouldnt be held there ever.:cheesy:
No one would like a mob protesting in the stadiums where people from all around the world are enjoying sports.
So just to prevent the same scenario ,such a step has been taken and there is nothing in it which seems to be harming any one.
I hope your Pakistani sportpersons can survive for 20 days without beef?
Why creating such a :flame: about it?

Is any one from your Family participating in CWG?that you are so worried?
Or are you worried about India's image which you think would be damaged by banning beef?
What really itches you to discuss about it?:undecided::undecided:

i am worried about the secularism being taught many time by indian members here. Is this what you call secularism????

You can hire non-Hindu cooks its not an issue. And what controversies ???

so u meanhire additional 10,000 staff (cook and waiters and other staff involved in kitchen) ?? or are you saying sack the current hindu staff ??

When you claim that you guys do consume beef and when you claim that beef is available in Delhi.

Hindus, do not consume beef, just the way muslims do not consume pork..if few of the hindus go against the religion so does muslims in pakistan who eat pork..but again..thats very few exceptional cases.

Last edited:
To any person not trolling, it should be simple ! Where will you get 10000 cooks and waiters to handle the beef when majority of Indians don't want to touch it? I suspect the same will happen in Pakistan when a big event is held there, as many muslims would not like to handle pork dishes and the same will happen here if the Asians want dogmeat for the Olympics.

Regards

And you do not find any Muslim cook in India??

Please do hire non-Hindu cooks which will also provide them some employment for few days.

dog eating is disgusting, who will want to eat dirty things in the first place??

:rofl:

this is called anger lol

sumbudy smokin :devil:

what have you been smoking dude!! you are repeating yourslef in each of your posts. is everthing ok? or banning Beef in CWG has given you a shock of your life. :rofl::rofl:

@ jana !! la ka che pa heta de warta zan mor kah lolx

@jbond !! dat is da exact que Y just in village y not n all delhi ?

Coz whole delhi is not participating.. its not Delhi marathon we are talking about.

Athletes stay in Games villages.

Hey by the way forgot to ask you .. do you know or understand what is CWG anyway???:what::what:

Coz whole delhi is not participating.. its not Delhi marathon we are talking about.

Athletes stay in Games villages.

Hey by the way forgot to ask you .. do you know or understand what is CWG anyway???:what::what:

Not exactly hmmmmmmmmm i think dat means

CWG = COW WAR GAMES :sniper: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom