What's new

Nine Pakistani troops killed by militants: officials

It's all diversion, all running away from problems.

so you bring up a fallacy or flaw about the Pakistanis and Pakistani policy which for some reason you keep immersing yourself into.....; things are put into perspective and double-standards are exposed, and then you become emotional and cry foul-play

in lieu of your blatant bias and ways of getting your point across (no matter how invalid) , I'd have to say that what we are seeing here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Those that do will win great renown. That will never happen to me because I'm living in a country where everything works pretty much correctly already.

except the metro system and the roads in DC the capital -- both which need massive overhaul. Rising joblessness, underemployment (also visible in big cities like DC and NYC). Your tax payers getting jipped by a government which can't put a cap on its out of control spending. Etc. But we'll leave that for another day

None of which have anything to do with Pakistani military incompetence. It's all diversion, all running away from problems.

How do you guys manage to respect yourselves? I think that if you are ever going to have a chance of feeling the greatness of accomplishing noble deeds you are going to have to face challenges squarely.

Of course, it's easy for me to say that here in the U.S. as I don't have the responsibility you guys may have. If you envy me that's a mistake, for I envy you. Someday some Pakistanis are going to work hard to get your country right. Those that do will win great renown. That will never happen to me because I'm living in a country where everything works pretty much correctly already.

How do we respect ourselves? By looking at one of your hate filled posts against Pakistan makes us unite and certainly respect ourselves and we thank god almighty for NOT making us zionists. Your country that you have chosen to abode in may work in your eyes but to accomplish what your country has it has slaughtered and murdered millions throughout the world and due to your financial mismanagement i cant wait for you to see the real USA. BTW hate extremism and you guessed zionism and liars.
Have a great evening Solomon2

I note that not one Pakistani here is willing to touch the issue of military incompetence. And you still wonder why Pakistani democracy is shaky, blaming that exclusively on politicians or dead dictators!
Who was fired in the US Military over the Navy SEAL's being killed in the chopper that was shot down?

Who was fired in the US Military over the 7 CIA agents killed on base in a suicide bombing?

If anyone was fired, how long did the investigation take and how did it take place?

Who was fired in the US Military over the Navy SEAL's being killed in the chopper that was shot down?

Who was fired in the US Military over the 7 CIA agents killed on base in a suicide bombing?

If anyone was fired, how long did the investigation take and how did it take place?

Of course perfection exists only in the eyes of the perfect and of course USA are historically "the perfect ones". I could join in with you and post 100 of the **** ups they made but to save time il just mention a slight error that was made. "IRAQ".

@ solomon2

with such stat i don't believe you are talking about incompetence when you have everyday threads related "US FORCES UNDER ATTACK" LOL @ your capability!

AZ, AM, SK, you took the bait. Guys, you STILL can't bring yourselves to criticize the P.A. Either you are citizens refusing to recognize your democratic duty or else, I guess, you are P.A. officers and jawans too frightened to speak up and thus put your own careers at risk.

AZ, AM, SK, you took the bait. Guys, you STILL can't bring yourselves to criticize the P.A. Either you are citizens refusing to recognize your democratic duty or else, I guess, you are P.A. officers and jawans too frightened to speak up and thus put your own careers at risk.

:rofl::rofl:

this keeps getting better and better......

And in 1971 East Pakistan was a "noble cause" that "the entire nation" stood behind?

stop it man, stop it, what are you talking about here? you don't even know what you are arguing about. You just feel the need to argue for the sake of argument only cuz people disagreed with you and you must prove them wrong. Stop being so anal.

Rest in peace soldiers.

Mere khyal se is dhor main Insaniyaat mar chuki hain.

This is a tribute to the soldiers of Pakistan, jo apni jaan kurban karte hain humaray liyeh.

Woh fauji bi kisi key lagte teh.

Bur meray dil main ye lokh sab se aziz hain.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
And in 1971 East Pakistan was a "noble cause" that "the entire nation" stood behind?
Original Post By Solomon2

Solomon,

Remember the blacks----still considered slaves till the 60's----remember american indians---slaughtered at will and their lands stolen away---so many living like slaves currently in america-remember hundreds of millions of bisons roaming the land----slaughtered just for their skins----remember the russian jews who slaughtered millions of innocent russians---.

Most pakistanis don't even know that part---the communists---so many jews in them right from the begining----and how they murdered and buthchered millions and millions of russians----and the killings still goes on.

we really are in a sad state of affairs as a forum when even a news of 9 soldiers (irrespective of nationality) getting killed in action degenerates into a bickering match :disagree:

Don't know much about the US, but the Military spokespersons in India do debrief extensively on any incidents happened.
It must be same in Pakistan.

I don't quite understand ur surprise on the incident.

He just want to say, all countries in the world spends huge public money to train these officers JCO/Captain/Major/Lt. Colonel, for shahadat. For god sake, they are trained to be leaders and they have to act like one. Its their responsibility to keeping safe assigned troops (finest-ones) and plan to avoid ambushes in any circumstances. These ambushes are planned by low grade criminals. After all those trainings, if end result is same i.e. death of solider, when lead by a havildar and JCO/Captain/Major/Lt. Colonel, then why spend huge amounts on them, as we can train five general solider (Sepoy) in the same amount.

Solomon just want to fix the responsibility at some one. Who has to devise effective plan to make them safe. Don't romanticize shahadat of any soldier, before meeting his family & then ask yourself that was he really wanted sahadat.

Back
Top Bottom