What's new

Nine Pakistani troops killed by militants: officials

I doubt there's anything "regular" about it. But I can't imagine an Army spokesman, in detailing such an incident, praising dead heroes for very long. Reporters would soon pepper him with questions about the circumstances of the ambush and investigation into the incident.

Dont know much about the US, but the Military spokespersons in India do debrief extensively on any incidents happened.
It must be same in Pakistan.

I dont quite understand ur surprise on the incident.

I doubt there's anything "regular" about it. But I can't imagine an Army spokesman, in detailing such an incident, praising dead heroes for very long. Reporters would soon pepper him with questions about the circumstances of the ambush and investigation into the incident.

He was just appreciating the sacrifice of his soldiers who had been KIA for their country. Nothing bad in that is there?

Yes, the circumstances must be sought after, that what led to this, and I am sure that this does take place, a CO of an EME unit orders an inquiry into the failure of a part of a Heli, so, an inquiry into this will also occur most probably, but it might not come into the public eyes. And they usually don't, and even if they do come, they don't give the full story.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

using that logic, your entire rank and file @ Pentagon should be fired.

2011 On Pace to Match Deadliest Year in Afghanistan for U.S. Troops | CNSnews.com

But there is nothing 'regular' about it huh?

- the only thing that explains it is your pathological, irrational hatred of Pakistan and a need to smear and denigrate it every chance you get.
A Pakistani is claiming that a non-Pakistani is exhibiting pathological behavior in preference to evaluating the concept that Pakistanis may be at fault. This is called narcissistic personality disorder.

A Pakistani is claiming that a non-Pakistani is exhibiting pathological behavior in preference to evaluating the concept that Pakistanis may be at fault. This is called narcissistic personality disorder.

yes, and the victim of this disorder is nobody other than yourself...

and now, you want to be an analyst of Pakistani psyche as well :laugh:

Frontier Corps is always getting hit hard this is not the first time

they are on the frontline in the war against the miscreant elements......no army or para-mil soldier in Pakistan dies in vain, they die for a noble cause

and the entire nation stands behind them and salutes them for their service

they are on the frontline in the war against the miscreant elements......no army or para-mil soldier in Pakistan dies in vain, they die for a noble cause and the entire nation stands behind them and salutes them for their service
And in 1971 East Pakistan was a "noble cause" that "the entire nation" stood behind?

And in 1971 East Pakistan was a "noble cause" that "the entire nation" stood behind?

way to bring up 1971 in this thread.... really dude? :laugh:

you ran out of steam faster than i thought you would......

but to answer your question, those soldiers were simply following orders. Whether popular or unpopular decisions --- that doesn't really matter in this context.

And one assumes the non-Pakistani are more accustomed to the likes of friendly fire incidents, hence real battle damage seems abnormal to them....This is called getting your priorities right.

And i thought you were debating seriously here!!! My apologies..!!
Yeah, I see how I can come in for such criticism. Yet isn't it the same pattern of thought today as then? Pakistani generals, believing they are pursuing a "noble cause", concentrating on preserving territory under their control rather than the well-being and safety of the soldiers and citizenry?

solomon2,

US-dead-for-Israel.jpg

this time pakistanis dying for zionists

Back
Top Bottom