What's new

Nine Naxals killed in Chhattisgarh

^^ And BTW, do you know something about 1967 specifically, Nair ji? I don't think many Indians know this but IAF jumped into action this year again Mizo Leftist-terrorists who threatened local population as well as other states to support their 'cause'.

For 3 long weeks, IAF bombed Mizoram black and blue in hilly hideouts of Mizo Leftist-terrorists inflicting massive damage on their personnel. By the end of 3rd week, the Left-radical Mizo leader surrendered, the entire network was caught arrested and packed off, ending terrorism in the state for a long time.

The bombing scared the cr@p out of militants who realized not to go against the nation and that its a bad idea. This is what needs to be done against Naxal-Communist terrorists. Same approach. 1 month of explosive action against them and when they see 2-5000 + of their "comrades" die deadly deaths, only then they will value the tolerance we have been showing to them till now.

^^ And BTW, do you know something about 1967 specifically, Nair ji? I don't think many Indians know this but IAF jumped into action this year again Mizo Leftist-terrorists who threatened local population as well as other states to support their 'cause'.

For 3 long weeks, IAF bombed Mizoram black and blue in hilly hideouts of Mizo Leftist-terrorists inflicting massive damage on their personnel. By the end of 3rd week, the Left-radical Mizo leader surrendered, the entire network was caught arrested and packed off, ending terrorism in the state for a long time.

The bombing scared the cr@p out of militants who realized not to go against the nation and that its a bad idea. This is what needs to be done against Naxal-Communist terrorists. Same approach. 1 month of explosive action against them and when they see 2-5000 + of their "comrades" die deadly deaths, only then they will value the tolerance we have been showing to them till now.

Have heard something about these..Also heard the disappearance of some comrades after '62. All the actions are justified.
Sometimes such actions are need of the time. Lets see when Naxals cross the patience line of GoI.

:angry:Whats make u so happy after all its our own people who are misguided....U know whats the most toughest part in operation green hunt ...its our fate that we have to kill our own brothers with our own bullets...they are indian too who are born in adversity:cry: but took away with some idiotic ideology...:hitwall:Killing one ideology is better than thousand who believe in it...

The ideology was to protect the poor against the atrocities of rich and govt and provide the every basic facilities that were denied them early.

All their claims evaporated the day they bombed the train killing massively a populace that was not armed,was not fighting against their ideology for the govt,just some middle class people struggling in their daily life and also a lot of poor people whom they claim to represent

So ultimately what was their ideology,and I pity people like AR who call this people freedom fighter's for two minutes of fame,she is as pathetic as this people who did not know to differentiate and understand the color of a poor's blood and the pain of his daily life

If Naxals can arrange for illegal arms that costs a lot of money I am sure they are fully capable of earning 3 meals a day and a small house.
These arms not brought by money....most of them are looted from police& crpf camps...
Otherwise tell me, till date has any Naxal killed any politician?
politicians are looting the money alloted for them by the government...but the real people who are looting them are landloards so they kill landloards..for god sake no politian in india dares to walk in public without guards..its not the naxals common man will throw shoes on them...so how can they kill politicians who are more guarded then our borders .if it was not so, then all the politicians would have been killed twice by every indian
Maoists are getting desperate with the success of India's democracy
Maoist are not from mars...they are indian too..we a bunch of educated indians are driving poulation of india...when we dont take responsibility the more deprived ones suffer...if not so then, y still votes in rural indian can be purchased by a 100rs note...there would be no lalu or no mayawati...i am not blaming democracy for it but its some traitors among us who make it happen...& am not a communist am a BJP supporter ...
naxalites are vermin who have no respect for their fellow countrymen and must be massacred in hundreds to let them feel the pain that they give to families by killing their men and women and kids.
am not arundathi roy to support any thing maoist do...its a pity that they kill women & children...cozz they are the most uneducated & most ignorant part of india...exactly opposite to my & ur life...apart from killing them indian goverment should also try to reach every village who is suffering due to lack of education & heath services...our politicians sent troops & arms for the fight against maoist but have they ever sent some deligation or help so that they can think beyond this ideology...searching villages for maoist & torchering nomal villagers make them get more attracted to it...
Your apologetic claim of "brotherhood" disgusts me
killing maoist extremist is necessary...& we r doing it now but, any how it brings tears to my eyes when a indian die let that be a CRPF personnel or a maoist..
I totally accept that what they doing are wrong & should be punsihed but still when a person die as a indian tears roll from my eyes...i am not a muslim, am not a hindu nor a sikh...am not a maoist nor a democrat ....I am an indian first
so a indian cries when ever a indian die in any part of the world..

Some 2-3 yrs ago in Bhopal,a Maoist safe house was busted,which was later found out to b their R@D center,they were manufacturing RPG's and 81 mm mortar's,as far as about the Police revealed crores were invested in the center,now with that kind of money they can not only buy small house and 3 meals for a day,but can even lease PM's bungalow and enjoy a 7 course dinner,so it was evident from that incident that they were not using the arm's looted from the police.

And by the way,i also have a Chattisgarhi fried who used to b a naxal before surrendering to the police,he was not lured by their ideology,but was due to their extravagant lifestyle consisting of money,alcohol,sex and drugs.

So ur justification's r not relevant here or not even justified

what are u guys upto... are u trying to frame me as a maoist sympathizer:chilli:...i dont care a $hit about there ideology...i just wanna make it clear ... handle them in such a way that it doesnt turn anymore ugly...or an another frankenstein monster in making:taz:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom