What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Indian intel would probably tell you that Rangers have fled to Afghanistan & Iran.....but we all know what the world opinion of Indian intel and its credibility is, right?

Very.......my legs are actually shaking, from laughter at posts of Indian!

Yeah, we have invited international tenders for ammo procurement that may take 20 years to fulfill.....oh hold on, that is what India does, we on the other hand make most of this ammo ourselves!

Lol we are talking about advanced AFSDPS not .5 mmm :lol:

So we should now learn from YOUR 'FREE media'? :rofl:

Never mind if Geo tried but got bamboozled and made to shut shop by the ISI for daring to do so!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You media sucks more than ours. The sensationalism that's spewed out is mind boggling! Especially when turds like Zaid Hamid are welcomed in every other channel as so called 'defence analysts'!! :omghaha: :crazy:

We possibly couldn't match the incredible Indians for that, when the Indians can arrest our spy pigeons and hawks , they will obviously reveal first hand details..... and to back that up, you have the best Spy agency which can tune some low profile businessmen into the most wanted, but hey what the hell, it's not the first time the Indians were being made a fool.....as long as it points to Pakistan......India can do no wrong.

Chickened out, eh? :woot: Or have they run out of ammo? Or lost their will to fight? After all more than 40 Pak posts have been destroyed and they've lost 5 officers already! According to intel reports from across, the Rangers have retreated to nearby villages for cover as their posts lie in ruins!! :lol:

What happened to their muscle-flexing defence minister's nuclear threat? :p:

Statistics and Media reports state otherwise...:devil::devil:

0de762784fd6b3733c65d037a86d6e01-jpg.123820
5114eabfbfdb3787693b06c2551a0d48-jpg.123815
755497f73355bac83c83571c77c4ebb7-jpg.123816
bbee6fd317a1fc4cf3a1f199caa78f58-jpg.123814
e22a87240980c608135058e48ce846df-jpg.123809
ece414f82d60633373c29664f8af5baa-jpg.123811
17e971c80262e4c875178f5d0e842fa2-_-jpg.123813

Early this morning, about 5am, in Harare Zimbabwe, I decided to take the rural area drive to my office. I stopped outside a farm and stepped out of my car to watch the morning sun rise. The world seemed like a beautiful place. Young maidens were on their way to collect water from the dams and the young lads were letting out their livestock for grazing. The rising sun with the silhouettes of humans, animals and the landscape in the background of the warm Harare morning made me realize what a wonderful world this is. Then I saw the silhouette of two billy goats lock horns across a fenced pen. I drew on my cigarette and watched those two stupid animals fight needlessly, probably over a tuft of grass whilst there was an abundance of grass scattered around them. Neither would back off and the goring became more resonate in the silence of this beautiful morning. Around them, nobody seemed to care about their battle save for my interest as a nonchalant observer enjoying the puff of my cigarette as I watched two mammals lock horns over simple stupidity. That was when I started to immensely miss my sub-continent

Wha ji wah. What a poetry.

p.s.
you had to get out of the house to avoid locking horns with a Thaakur? :lol:

Wha ji wah. What a poetry.

p.s.
you had to get out of the house to avoid locking horns with a Thaakur? :lol:

Thanks yaar. When I said I missed my sub-continent, that included me missing my in-laws as I watched those animals. If you believe that Indo-Pak conflicts are baddd, you should listen to the drama about their land claim stakes against each other. It is Bollywood style :D

View attachment 122985

Barring a 20-minute fire in Kathua district, the International Border witnesses descalation along its 192-km stretch

After nine days of heavy firing and mortar shelling from across the border, firing deescalated along the 192-km long International Border in Jammu frontier overnight with Pakistan opening fire on four border outposts in Kathua district.

There was no firing along the IB in Jammu and Samba districts.

“There was no cross-border firing during the intervening night of October 9 and 10 along the International Border in Jammu and Samba districts,” a BSF spokesman told PTI on Friday.

However, there was firing by Pakistan along the IB in Hiranagar sector of Kathua district for 20 minutes from 8 p.m. to 8.20 p.m. involving four BSF BoPs, the spokesman said.

“There was no loss of life or damage”, he said.

The IB has witnessed heavy firing for nine days that has left eight persons dead and injured nearly 90 people, including 13 securitymen.

Besides over 32,000 people have fled from their border homes leaving 113 hamlets deserted along the IB.

India and Pakistan troops traded heavy fire along the IB on the intervening night of October 7 and 8 after Pakistan Rangers shelled almost the entire IB by targeting 60 BoPs and over 130 border hamlets in Jammu, Samba and Kathua districts of Jammu and Kashmir, in which 15 people including three BSF jawans were injured.

There has been over thee dozen ceasefire violations along IB since October 1, 2014.

On October 8, two women of a family were killed and 15 others injured in heavy mortar shelling and firing by Pakistani troops along the IB.

Five villagers were killed and 34 injured on the intervening night of October 5 and 6 in heavy mortar shelling and firing from across the IB and the LoC in Jammu and Poonch sectors, triggering strong condemnation by India.

On October 3, Pakistani troops and rangers violated ceasefire four times by shelling forward areas and villages along the LoC and the IB in Gulmarg sector of Kashmir Valley and Poonch and Jammu sector in Jammu region in which a girl was killed and six persons were injured.

On October 2, Pakistani troops targeted border hamlets in forward areas along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district by shelling them with mortar bombs and firing resulting in injuries to six civilians.

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said on Thursday that the only way for Pakistan to normalise the situation is to silence its guns.

“The easiest way, if Pakistan wants to normalise the situation, is to silence its guns. If they stop shelling, I am sure that everyone will stop from here. And that will put an end to this,” he said.

“Pakistan is deliberately targeting civilian areas and that is evident from the number of the casualties that have occurred on this side,” he said.

To disrupt the upcoming Assembly elections in Jammu and Kashmir, the militant leadership in Pakistan is desperate to push in large number of militants into the Indian side to carry out terrorism-related activities, Army officials have said.

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border - The Hindu
Indian spin.

Thanks yaar. When I said I missed my sub-continent, that included me missing my in-laws as I watched those animals. If you believe that Indo-Pak conflicts are baddd, you should listen to the drama about their land claim stakes against each other. It is Bollywood style :D
Funny to you, is it, lives have been lost for no reason at all, and you think it is a Hollywood drama.

Care to provide dates of these pics also smart pants!!! which i guess you won't be able to.

P.s. - Keep on posting old pics to satisfy your burning soul...
shran di koum jee, tusi eh title apney aap no khud e dita eh keh Hindu tava ney dita eh tuhanu istemal kerney wastey, hoon unah nu koi zarorat nai rai te oh tuhanu khatam karna chahndey nay, tusi internet tey tey local sardaran nal gal karo tey koi aqal nal socho.

Last edited:
Indian spin.

Funny to you, is it, lives have been lost for no reason at all, and you think it is a Hollywood drama.

Dude, if our two countries are stupid enough to whack each other off without knowing the reason why, who am I to complain? Carry on with the hatred. Give it whatever spin you want to. Hindu-Muslim , East-West who cares. Like the two goats locking horns in my earlier thread, frankly speaking nobody seems to care. Neither do I. If you want to be blindly emotional about it then go ahead and enjoy your heartburn. Let me enjoy my tranquility in return

Care to provide dates of these pics also smart pants!!! which i guess you won't be able to.

P.s. - Keep on posting old pics to satisfy your burning soul...

These are from recent skirmishes,Google it...Prove me wrong..:)

In general yes, but it's hard to deny that these issues have increased since the new government is in power, which shows a pattern to test or provoke them into actions. Even the recent Chinese incursions had a similar aim.

We really dono the reason for this sudden flare up...... yes firing has been increased since new govt in power, may be they are trying to judge the new govt response to such scenario....... Now that they got their answer, they thought its time to stop this nonsense.......

When all is said and done- no gains for either side. No territorial changes, no victory parades. Loss of lives, livelihoods and ammunition. Maybe useful for some political chest-thumping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom