What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Fauji yaara,,,media is being muzzled in pakistan as we speak on this issue.
As u can well sense controlling indian media is namumkin.

Anyways there are elections in haryana and maharashtra in india,,,,qadri/imran khan problems in pakistan so both sides are trying chest thumping.

On a serious note,,,firing was initioated by pakistan for the simple reason that we have no motive

Controlling Indian media is impossible alright, with all the a******* that it has who see everything as a Pakistani conspiracy orchestrated and executed by ISI administered freedom fighters.....however, you can control much of Pakistani media by throwing $$ at it, especially GEO.

I on behalf of Indian Muslim community would like to apologize for the poor Pakistani civilian souls who lost their lives.

May they rest in peace!
Mr who have you the right to speak on behalf of entire Muslim community?
you can apologize as an individual only. you're not an elected representative of Indian Muslim community.

Indian intel would probably tell you that Rangers have fled to Afghanistan & Iran.....but we all know what the world opinion of Indian intel and its credibility is, right?
I wouldn't be surprised if your Rangers have caught the first bus to Afghanistan. But not Iran as that would have got the Iranians goat!
Very.......my legs are actually shaking, from laughter at posts of Indian!
Legs don't shake from laughter. They shake out of fear.
Yeah, we have invited international tenders for ammo procurement that may take 20 years to fulfill.....oh hold on, that is what India does, we on the other hand make most of this ammo ourselves!
Which flop much of the time. Duds are the new normal!! :P

which Intel reports ???? LOL nor India nor Pakistan has any capability to get any information from cross border LOL "According to intel" bullshits only feel happy Indians... good going Indian Media making a***** shit to their entire nation with masala bollywood stories lol
I think you're better off making sketches which I must admit you're pretty good at but unfortunately you know squat about intel that includes Sigint as well as Humint. That's how you get intel along the border.

Mr who have you the right to speak on behalf of entire Muslim community?
you can apologize as an individual only. you're not an elected representative of Indian Muslim community.
Who are you to tell me that?

Chickened out, eh? Or have they run out of ammo? Or lost their will to fight? After all more than 40 Pak posts have been destroyed and they've lost 5 officers already! According to intel reports from across, the Rangers have retreated to nearby villages for cover as their posts lie in ruins!!

and your source for this crap is ?? Twitter?? :haha:

I was referring to your frivolous media for making up all the lies....so.... :p:
So we should now learn from YOUR 'FREE media'? :rofl:

Never mind if Geo tried but got bamboozled and made to shut shop by the ISI for daring to do so!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You media sucks more than ours. The sensationalism that's spewed out is mind boggling! Especially when turds like Zaid Hamid are welcomed in every other channel as so called 'defence analysts'!! :omghaha: :crazy:

Nope! Twitter is reserved for your very own chicken sausage called Bilawal Bhutto!!

what a joke you just made of yourself on this forum by promulgating the news from your so called intel.. :haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom