What's new

Nine days and eight lives later, Pakistan holds fire along border

Ok, so Modi sahib is about to declare big win against Pakistan.

All that bombastic sloganeering of jaitley

And now BSF say this?

What a load of BS.

by the likes of Jaitley and other BJP low-life politicians.
Dont shovel it ;)

Ok, so Modi sahib is about to declare big win against Pakistan.

All that bombastic sloganeering of jaitley
My guess is that there will be some pot shots at Congress being taken by some low rung politicians in BJP. The biggies wont comment much.

Chickened out, eh? :woot: Or have they run out of ammo? Or lost their will to fight? After all more than 40 Pak posts have been destroyed and they've lost 5 officers already! According to intel reports from across, the Rangers have retreated to nearby villages for cover as their posts lie in ruins!! :lol:

What happened to their muscle-flexing defence minister's nuclear threat? :p:
which Intel reports ???? LOL nor India nor Pakistan has any capability to get any information from cross border LOL "According to intel" bullshits only feel happy Indians... good going Indian Media making a***** shit to their entire nation with masala bollywood stories lol

Early this morning, about 5am, in Harare Zimbabwe, I decided to take the rural area drive to my office. I stopped outside a farm and stepped out of my car to watch the morning sun rise. The world seemed like a beautiful place. Young maidens were on their way to collect water from the dams and the young lads were letting out their livestock for grazing. The rising sun with the silhouettes of humans, animals and the landscape in the background of the warm Harare morning made me realize what a wonderful world this is. Then I saw the silhouette of two billy goats lock horns across a fenced pen. I drew on my cigarette and watched those two stupid animals fight needlessly, probably over a tuft of grass whilst there was an abundance of grass scattered around them. Neither would back off and the goring became more resonate in the silence of this beautiful morning. Around them, nobody seemed to care about their battle save for my interest as a nonchalant observer enjoying the puff of my cigarette as I watched two mammals lock horns over simple stupidity. That was when I started to immensely miss my sub-continent

ajumme ki namaz ada kar lene dijiye Pakistaani Rangers ko, I am sure firing phir se suru ho jayegi.

( no disrespect intended towards muslim community)

It's your BSF that's got it's sad a$$ handed back to it, and the Bharti baboons have cooked up the story about Pakistan casualties..... no wonder you people are an acute case of blind leading blind.

damn,,now even baboons have more literacy levels than human pakistanis??

Thats just sad:P

damn,,now even baboons have more literacy levels than human pakistanis??

Thats just sad:P

I was referring to your frivolous media for making up all the lies....so.... :p:

ba4228708be8f42e5c36b9606828ed70.png

Good that the firing has reduced and hope it eventually stops....... There is no point we be firing at each other.......

T
Chickened out, eh? :woot: Or have they run out of ammo? Or lost their will to fight? After all more than 40 Pak posts have been destroyed and they've lost 5 officers already! According to intel reports from across, the Rangers have retreated to nearby villages for cover as their posts lie in ruins!! :lol:

They are making arrangements to get zaid Hamid to border.he will just fart with his mouth. No tactical nukes required.

T

They are making arrangements to get zaid Hamid to border.he will just fart with his mouth. No tactical nukes required.

Pakistani ran out of ammunition.

I knew this would happen.

God dam their resources are so limited

All chest thump but no substance

Empty bark and no pockets

Pakistanis are preparing for a counterattack with Zaid hamid leading their regiment.

Good that the firing has reduced and hope it eventually stops....... There is no point we be firing at each other.......

In general yes, but it's hard to deny that these issues have increased since the new government is in power, which shows a pattern to test or provoke them into actions. Even the recent Chinese incursions had a similar aim.

Indian intel would probably tell you that Rangers have fled to Afghanistan & Iran.....but we all know what the world opinion of Indian intel and its credibility is, right?

scared yet???

Very.......my legs are actually shaking, from laughter at posts of Indian!

What happened?
Ran out ammo? :D

Yeah, we have invited international tenders for ammo procurement that may take 20 years to fulfill.....oh hold on, that is what India does, we on the other hand make most of this ammo ourselves!

Pakistan army ran out of ammo and have requested for more from China .:DOnce it arrives the shooting will continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom