What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

Hasina is getting desperate that what happened in election might come out and gaging her ministers not to talk against 1/11 conspiritors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasina asks ministers to be cautious when talking about 1/11

Partha Pratim Bhattacharjee

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Monday again asked her Cabinet colleagues to be cautious while talking about the 11 January, 2007 political change-over, said highly placed sources in the government.

‘You should not echo the remarks of Bangladesh Nationalist Party leaders on the political change-over, rather you all should talk about what could have happened if it had not taken place. If you raise questions about the caretaker government’s activities, it will make the December 29 parliamentary elections questionable,’ she was quoted by a minister as saying.

Hasina’s fresh instruction was issued at a closed-door meeting of Cabinet members held after the regular Cabinet session was over.
She said the party leaders should echo the remarks made by AL’s general secretary Syed Ashraful Islam, also the LGRD and cooperatives minister, on the change-over issue.

Ashraf on Sunday said the political change-over on 11 January, 2007 was due to the total failure of some political parties, and the national elections would have been held in due course had there not been many gross irregularities including politicisation of the administration. He also said that all sectors, including the judiciary and administration, became controversial after the change-over and all the politicians were responsible for this and had invited the peril ourselves.
Hasina mentioned the name of her party’s presidium member Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir, saying that he was tortured during the BNP-led alliance government’s regime but had not made any remarks against that government, rather he had accused only the caretaker regime, the minister told New Age.

Alamgir, who was in detention during the military-backed interim government’s rule, has said several times that he is thinking of filing a case against the misdeeds of the interim government.

At a meeting after the formal Cabinet meeting on 22 June, 2009, the PM had asked the Awami League leaders to refrain from making public comments on the demand by different quarters for trial of former army chief Moeen U Ahmed.

Full article:
http://www.newagebd.com/2009/jul/28/front.html#6

People here and there lament for the failure of BNP in the 2008 election. Many of us try to find out a conspiracy theory for the BNP debacle. I am not very sure if there was a conspiracy behind the election result, but it is also true that BNP does not need any conspiracy to lose the election.

It is their too much greed that had made the population alienated from BNP. BNP top brass has earned many billion dollars worth of illegal money and had wanted this money to influence the election. However, 1/11 derailed their pet project. A new voter list was prepared, and because of fear of exposure BNP could not also spend its ill-gotten money.

I believe, a free election that was held in Dec. 2008 will have a profound effect on the future course of democracy in BD. BD is a poor country, therefore, people get frustrated easily with the ruling Party. Who knows who will win next time. But, AL govt is taking all the necessary steps so as to win the next election. AL is again proving itself to be a big spender. It is limiting corruption at the minister level, but, at the same time, is allowing uninterrupted corruption at the grass-route level. By over-spending govt development money in the village level, AL is creating a new group of supporters & cadres among those who will be the first-time voters in the next election.

However, this is a privilege enjoyed by any ruling Party. Last time when in power, BNP failed to follow this normal procedure. Instead, it allowed ill-gotten money to be concentrated in a few hands at the top, and then wanted to win the election by the strength of that money. 1/11 wiped out any such possibility. Who knows what is waiting ahead in the next election, but the 2008 election proves that democracy has finally anchored to a strong foundation.

Last edited:
Hasina is getting desperate that what happened in election might come out and gaging her ministers not to talk against 1/11 conspiritors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasina asks ministers to be cautious when talking about 1/11

Partha Pratim Bhattacharjee

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Monday again asked her Cabinet colleagues to be cautious while talking about the 11 January, 2007 political change-over, said highly placed sources in the government.

‘You should not echo the remarks of Bangladesh Nationalist Party leaders on the political change-over, rather you all should talk about what could have happened if it had not taken place. If you raise questions about the caretaker government’s activities, it will make the December 29 parliamentary elections questionable,’ she was quoted by a minister as saying.

Hasina’s fresh instruction was issued at a closed-door meeting of Cabinet members held after the regular Cabinet session was over.
She said the party leaders should echo the remarks made by AL’s general secretary Syed Ashraful Islam, also the LGRD and cooperatives minister, on the change-over issue.

Ashraf on Sunday said the political change-over on 11 January, 2007 was due to the total failure of some political parties, and the national elections would have been held in due course had there not been many gross irregularities including politicisation of the administration. He also said that all sectors, including the judiciary and administration, became controversial after the change-over and all the politicians were responsible for this and had invited the peril ourselves.
Hasina mentioned the name of her party’s presidium member Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir, saying that he was tortured during the BNP-led alliance government’s regime but had not made any remarks against that government, rather he had accused only the caretaker regime, the minister told New Age.

Alamgir, who was in detention during the military-backed interim government’s rule, has said several times that he is thinking of filing a case against the misdeeds of the interim government.

At a meeting after the formal Cabinet meeting on 22 June, 2009, the PM had asked the Awami League leaders to refrain from making public comments on the demand by different quarters for trial of former army chief Moeen U Ahmed.

Full article:
http://www.newagebd.com/2009/jul/28/front.html#6
Oh they themselves know they are an illegal and unconstitutional Govt. The irony is - WE DO NOT KNOW.

I think, Sheikh Hasina understands that if her Party cronies keep on questioning the legitimacy of 1/11, then the 2008 general election itself becomes questionable. She is grateful of 1/11 because this event has finally pushed her to the throne of BD. Then, why should she cut off the branch on which she is sitting? The AL cronies also know this, but they were making fuss only to get their illicit money and properties back. SH will certainly comply with that on condition that the cronies keep mum.

I think, Sheikh Hasina understands that if her Party cronies keep on questioning the legitimacy of 1/11, then the 2008 general election itself becomes questionable. She is grateful of 1/11 because this event has finally pushed her to the throne of BD. Then, why should she cut off the branch on which she is sitting? The AL cronies also know this, but they were making fuss only to get their illicit money and properties back. SH will certainly comply with that on condition that the cronies keep mum.
Cutting the branch from the wrong end - also called shooting oneself in the foot/

People here and there lament for the failure of BNP in the 2008 election. Many of us try to find out a conspiracy theory for the BNP debacle. I am not very sure if there was a conspiracy behind the election result, but it is also true that BNP does not need any conspiracy to lose the election.

It is their too much greed that had made the population alienated from BNP. BNP top brass has earned many billion dollars worth of illegal money and had wanted this money to influence the election. However, 1/11 derailed their pet project. A new voter list was prepared, and because of fear of exposure BNP could not also spend its ill-gotten money.

I believe, a free election that was held in Dec. 2008 will have a profound effect on the future course of democracy in BD. BD is a poor country, therefore, people get frustrated easily with the ruling Party. Who knows who will win next time. But, AL govt is taking all the necessary steps so as to win the next election. AL is again proving itself to be a big spender. It is limiting corruption at the minister level, but, at the same time, is allowing uninterrupted corruption at the grass-route level. By over-spending govt development money in the village level, AL is creating a new group of supporters & cadres among those who will be the first-time voters in the next election.

However, this is a privilege enjoyed by any ruling Party. Last time when in power, BNP failed to follow this normal procedure. Instead, it allowed ill-gotten money to be concentrated in a few hands at the top, and then wanted to win the election by the strength of that money. 1/11 wiped out any such possibility. Who knows what is waiting ahead in the next election, but the 2008 election proves that democracy has finally anchored to a strong foundation.

Before furthering up the perimeter of devil's advocacy, first learn how conspiracy theory most of the time gets abused as means of 'Deflection art' to distract people's attention from learning the truth. Now let me inform you that anything and everything have been propagated against BNP in 'A contained country' by its bastard –Mir-jafar- army- generals, sold out bureaucrats and Media pimps along with RAWAMY Fascists happened to be fooling efforts of its population by pressurizing and suffocating them; Otherwise how on earth all the disinformation’s against Tariq, Khaleda and many other BNP leaders that have been disseminated in ‘Extraordinary environment’ have come out to be big lies? And if you haven't heard how Chorer Maa screams’s by boro Ghala then read the following article, AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Finallly, go over the following to learn how the election has been stolen. It is from the army's internal source,

300 BA officers were engaged individual charge for each constituency after proper vetting. Informer's one relative were off from this duty. Brg. Mamun controlled those officers. The scheme was to target100 confirm BNP seats. These seats had to be given to BAL by any means. In Dhaka division out of 94 seats no seat would be given to BNP jote. It was confirmed to the informer 3 days before election.The chosen 100 seats have taken under special care. 20 big centers were picked from each seat and their presiding officers were given selectively. These 20 presiding officers were either hindu/ confirm BAL. These presiding officers were specially briefed. Simultaeniously Greater Noakhali district were kept out of this plan to show the neutrality of MUA as his brother and relative were candidate. Khaleda Zia’s and some other seats were also kept undisturbed. Specially north Bengal, Dhaka Division, Khulna Division were targeted. For the purpose all center has a new room for presiding officers which was never before. For these 20 each center, under special care 1000 ballot were marked in boat and were put in 1/2 ballot box earlier and handover to the designated presiding officers. They kept it in his room.

During polling when a box was filled by vote it was taken to Presiding Officer's room where the "Pre filled box' were kept.’Community Police" were used for carrying this special ballot box. While vote was counted all box were opened and amalgamated real vote and fake vote altogether. After the counting result were announced in center wise. People or the loser party could not make cry.

Average 20000 votes were given in a constituency for BAL beyond the original casting. Only the thing: concern presiding officers were asked to slow the turn out. those who could not control, that's why some centers' casting were 95%- 104% (including canceled vote). The returning officers were posted earlier 98% from BAL supporter. They cooperate the process 100%. This way people/ observer saw: "a free fair, vote, jubilant vote high casting is the cause of BAL wining".

Last edited:
Before furthering up the perimeter of devil's advocacy, first learn how conspiracy theory most of the time gets abused as means of deflection art to distract people's attention from learning the truth. Now let me inform you that anything and everything have been propagated against BNP in 'A contained country' by its bastard –Mir-jafar- army- generals, sold out bureaucrats and Media pimps along with RAWAMY Fascists happened to be fooling efforts of its population by pressurizing and suffocating them; Otherwise how on earth all the disinformation’s against Tariq, Khaleda and many other BNP leaders that have been disseminated in ‘Extraordinary environment’ have come out to be big lie? And if you haven't heard how Chorer Maa screams’s boro Ghala then read the following article, AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Finallly, read the following to learn how the election has been stolen. It is from the army's internal source,

300 BA officers were engaged individual charge for each constituency after proper vetting. Informer's one relative were off from this duty. Brg. Mamun controlled those officers. The scheme was to target100 confirm BNP seats. These seats had to be given to BAL by any means. In Dhaka division out of 94 seats no seat would be given to BNP jote. It was confirmed to the informer 3 days before election.The chosen 100 seats have taken under special care. 20 big centers were picked from each seat and their presiding officers were given selectively. These 20 presiding officers were either hindu/ confirm BAL. These presiding officers were specially briefed. Simultaeniously Greater Noakhali district were kept out of this plan to show the neutrality of MUA as his brother and relative were candidate. Khaleda Zia’s and some other seats were also kept undisturbed. Specially north Bengal, Dhaka Division, Khulna Division were targeted. For the purpose all center has a new room for presiding officers which was never before. For these 20 each center, under special care 1000 ballot were marked in boat and were put in 1/2 ballot box earlier and handover to the designated presiding officers. They kept it in his room.

During polling when a box was filled by vote it was taken to Presiding Officer's room where the "Pre filled box' were kept.’Community Police" were used for carrying this special ballot box. While vote was counted all box were opened and amalgamated real vote and fake vote altogether. After the counting result were announced in center wise. People or the loser party could not make cry.

Average 20000 votes were given in a constituency for BAL beyond the original casting. Only the thing: concern presiding officers were asked to slow the turn out. those who could not control, that's why some centers' casting were 95%- 104% (including canceled vote). The returning officers were posted earlier 98% from BAL supporter. They cooperate the process 100%. This way people/ observer saw: "a free fair, vote, jubilant vote high casting is the cause of BAL wining".
SOME DIGITAL DECEPTION IT WAS - DIDN'T KNOW ALL THESE DETAILS - EVEN 'DAVID COPPERFIELD THE MAGICIAN' COULDN'T HAVE DONE BETTER - MANY THANKS TO YOU SAINT

Last edited:
HOLY COW!! This is a scoop - I suggest you put it up on a new thread and let's all discuss the future of DEMOCRACY

I think, hundreds of corruption cases against the BNP cronies led to its downfall. A case in point is the corruption case against Cocco, the kid. Please read to know how this kid earned millions just by sitting on the lap of her mother PM.

I apologize to all who blindly support BNP, but I will speak out my mind without fear. People must be neutral in assessing their leaders. Otherwise, these leaders do not change their character, and, this is very bad for the country.

Whatever people write about conspiracy, I would say I am not a blind person and I personally have associated with some of the political cronies for whom people here are weeping, and are trying to cook election-manipulating stories.

By the way, it is well-known that a Taka 90-crore aid was given by an UNKNOWN person from Saudi Arabia after the cyclone SIDR. Can someone guess who could be that donor? Was he/she a Saudi or a BD citizen?
=============================================================

Coco petitions HC to quash laundering case
Mon, Aug 3rd, 2009 7:54 pm BdST Dial 2324 from your mobile for latest news

Dhaka, Aug 3 (bdnews24.com)— The High Court heard a petition on Monday by Arafat Rahman Coco, younger son of opposition leader Khaleda Zia, challenging the legality of a money laundering case against him.

The petition was filed on Sunday seeking to have the case quashed. A two-judge bench of justices Syed Refat Ahmed and Moinul Islam Chowdhury adjourned the hearing until Tuesday.

The case was filed by the Anticorruption Commission in March this year under the Money Laundering Act 2009.

The case accuses Coco of laundering funds to Singapore worth nearly US $932,000 and Singapore $2.8 million. It further accuses him of earning the money illegally from foreign companies in exchange for awarding government contracts between 2004 and 2007, when his mother was prime minister.

An accused in other cases, Coco is receiving treatment at Bangkok on parole granted on July 19 last year after he fell sick in jail.

bdnews24.com/at/khk/rah/2008h.

SOME DIGITAL DECEPTION IT WAS - DIDN'T KNOW ALL THESE DETAILS - EVEN 'DAVID COPPERFIELD THE MAGICIAN' COULDN'T HAVE DONE BETTER - MANY THANKS TO YOU SAINT
Digital deception would be a good word to phrased it up correctly but the addition of force would ornate it further. In the world of 'Engineering Empire' it is known as 'Force and deception' that has been practiced over the centuries and the art got perfected gradually. BD has been a new test case on how state power could be snatched by leveraging all-out smartness but without actually using bullets. The experiment has become successful because of BD's Geo-Strategic location, RAW's deep infiltration in its all important state and non-state institutions and India's treacherous but successful ride on unipolar super-power.

BTW I'm humbled by your praise and wish to reveal 1000 more of this type of mystery as we go along. Please pray for me, brother.

I think, hundreds of corruption cases against the BNP cronies led to its downfall. A case in point is the corruption case against Cocco, the kid. Please read to know how this kid earned millions just by sitting on the lap of her mother PM.

I apologize to all who blindly support BNP, but I will speak out my mind without fear. People must be neutral in assessing their leaders. Otherwise, these leaders do not change their character, and, this is very bad for the country.

Whatever people write about conspiracy, I would say I am not a blind person and I personally have associated with some of the political cronies for whom people here are weeping, and are trying to cook election-manipulating stories.

By the way, it is well-known that a Taka 90-crore aid was given by an UNKNOWN person from Saudi Arabia after the cyclone SIDR. Can someone guess who could be that donor? Was he/she a Saudi or a BD citizen?
Uttering a word even on such cases those are based on fallacious premises is nonsensical to me. Let me remind you that MUA/IUA/FUA/IMF/WB/IND made so-called interim entity didn't have any constitutional legality at the first place, so anything was done by them was illegal let alone cases against their ideological opponents, which would be null and void even by primary school's logic.

Digital deception would be a good word to phrased it up correctly but the addition of force would ornate it further. In the world of 'Engineering Empire' it is known as 'Force and deception' that has been practiced over the centuries and the art got perfected gradually. BD has been a new test case on how state power could be snatched by leveraging all-out smartness but without actually using bullets. The experiment has become successful because of BD's Geo-Strategic location, RAW's deep infiltration in its all important state and non-state institutions and India's treacherous but successful ride on unipolar super-power.

BTW I'm humbled by your praise and wish to reveal 1000 more of this type of mystery as we go along. Please pray for me, brother.
By all means Saint - Lets name this new thread 'FORCES OF DECEPTION' or you can choose another name that you think best.
I agree with you that 'Digital Deception' does very little to justify the enormity of such crimes that us poor Bangladeshis have been getting at the receiving end, fed to us by the progressive West through this funnel of Democracy.
And please give it to us full fair and square down to the last comma and fullstop without any restraint. And let us stand as our own Judges.

May our Lord be with you
Good Luck to you my Brother

Last edited:
After Kokko the kid corruption case somewhere above, here goes another story of a corruption case about the highly nationalist cum patriot KZ and her dear son, Tareque. They have swindled money collected in the name of ZIA ORPHANAGE FUND.

This family is always selling the good name of Pres. Zia to make two pices of their own. Like mother like son. So, it did not surprise me that they were rejected this time by the people.
================================================================
ZIA ORPHANAGE FUND GRAFT
Khaleda, son charged

Court Correspondent: The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) yesterday pressed charges against Opposition Leader and BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia, her son Tarique Rahman and four others of embezzlement of Tk 2.10 crore by forming fraudulent Zia Orphanage Trust.

This is the first move by the anti-graft body against high profile graft suspects since the Awami League-led grand alliance assumed power. The charge sheet was submitted at a time when the ACC was not running smoothly and many of the accused are getting away with ACC cases due to technical flaws of the commission.

Though the ACC has been talking of initiating legal moves and challenging releases of suspects, no such development has been apparent since the present ACC Chief Ghulam Rahman took over.

ACC suffered a halt in its activities since Lt Gen (retd) Hasan Mashhud Chowdhury resigned on April 2, 85 days after the Awami League-led grand alliance assumed power.

The other charge sheeted accused are former BNP lawmaker Kazi Salimul Haque, Khaleda's nephew Mominur Rahman, Sharfuddin Ahmed, and former principal secretary Kamal Uddin Siddiqui.

Deputy Assistant Director of ACC Harunur Rashid, also the investigation officer (IO) of the embezzlement case submitted the charge sheet to the Dhaka Chief Metropolitan Magistrate's Court yesterday afternoon showing 36 prosecution witnesses.

The IO included Kamal Siddiqui's name in the charge sheet as evidence of his involvement was found while names of Syed Ahmed alias Sayeed Ahmed and Gias Uddin Ahmed were dropped as they were in London at that time.

He appealed to the court for issuance of arrest warrants against Kamal Siddiqui and Mominur and an order to attach their properties as they have been absconding.

On July 3 last year, the ACC filed the case with Ramna Police Station accusing Khaleda Zia, Tarique Rahman and five others.

Khaleda is also accused in Gatco, Niko and Barapukuria graft cases while Tarique in 15 other cases.

Of the accused, Khaleda, Tarique, Salimul and Sharfuddin were earlier granted bails from the High Court on different dates.

The higher courts had stayed the proceedings of all the three cases against Khaleda and Tarique following writ petitions.

Sources said the anti-corruption drive ceased last year for ensuring participation of all parties in December 29 general elections. A huge number of corruption cases piled up in the High Court due to stay over proceedings of the cases.

CASE STATEMENTS
According to the case statement, then prime minister Khaleda Zia and the other accused embezzled over Tk 2.10 crore by establishing Zia Orphanage Trust that exists only on paper.

The complainant alleged that on June 9, 1991, a grant of $1,255,000, equivalent to about Tk 4.45 crore at the time, was transferred from United Saudi Commercial Bank to Prime Minister's Orphanage Fund--a fund that was created by the then premier shortly before the transfer--as a part of the embezzlement scheme. Only Khaleda could administer the fund.

The Daily Star - Details News

This family is always selling the good name of Pres. Zia to make two pices of their own. Like mother like son. So, it did not surprise me that they were rejected this time by the people.
Only if that family ever sold the name of Prez Zia in the real world like you were selling MUA's conniving, deceptive actions here. Like all other cases, this was bound to fall short of rationalization but objective of creating sensation in the beginning was fulfilled that would never correlate with the ends though. Also the similar damage controll's efforts by diverting people’s attention would be made like the one of Pilkhana massacre, when everyone was seeing MUA/RAWAMY hands in it, Khaleda's ousting efforts from cantonment was engineered.

BTW, digital deception of RAWAMY League continues like following,

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

And thuggery goes like these,

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Last edited:
Digital deception is at its best and this is what Malu country wants us to be. After RAWAMY misrule, it took 5 years to clean the country but within 6 months, all the good works were undone by RAW/Malu's stooges..

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Back
Top Bottom