What's new

New Zealand pubs ban Israelis over Gaza operation

I´m just realistic. You don´t like that we support Israel? Then make us stop it. You can´t?

There is no "we" and "us". Europeans killed 60 million of each other in world wars, so there goes your "we". As far as might is concerned, in Europe, only UK, France and Russia are military powers. Others lack any real capability to be considered "unstoppable" as you put it. Germany has a ~60,000 strong army(oh shit) and Italy lost to Ethiopia in its heyday(lol). So much for "can you stop us?" lol.

There is no "we" and "us". Europeans killed 60 million of each other in world wars, so there goes your "we". As far as might is concerned, in Europe, only UK, France and Russia are military powers. Others lack any real capability to be considered "unstoppable" as you put it. Germany has a ~60,000 strong army(oh shit) and Italy lost to Ethiopia in its heyday(lol). So much for "can you stop us?" lol.

I respect only people from countries that offer highspeed internet and railways to evry city. :) So what is your argument?

I respect only people from countries that offer highspeed internet and railways to evry city. :) So what is your argument?

Pakistan has both of that. Sorry to burst your bubble but all the major cities in Pakistan have a railway connection. Perhaps you're mistaking Pakistan for the unfortunate Afghanistan? Also, we're a developing country with >180 million population. It's not easy developing a high population country, with the 6th largest population in the world, into a high income economy.

And your economy alone isn't enough to make Israel unstoppable. You need military capability for that.

As for respect. Well talk for yourself only. I'm sure a lot of Italians/Germans would be respectful to us, so individual opinion changes nothing. :)

Pakistan has both of that. Sorry to burst your bubble but all the major cities in Pakistan have a railway connection. Perhaps you're mistaking Pakistan for the unfortunate Afghanistan? Also, we're a developing country with >180 million population. It's not easy developing a high population country, with the 6th largest population in the world, into a high income economy.

And your economy alone isn't enough to make Israel unstoppable. You need military capability for that.

As for respect. Well talk for yourself only. I'm sure a lot of Italians/Germans would be respectful to us, so individual opinion changes nothing. :)

majority of pakistan has not even electricity, Sorry but i dont take 3 rd world countries serious. you guys clean my room in the cruise ship or in hotel and thats fine. But dont expect me to greet you when we walk next each other while you carry your "towel trolley". Since germany is one of the leading technology nations in the world, im proud that our products enable Israel to protect itself. Its nuclear armed submarines that allow it 2 nd strike capability come from us. As a gift. :) There is a reason why germany is called the " trader of death". Our technology corporations lead in that field. One classic story: we sold iraq poison gas and iran gas masks.

Oh @500.. What happened to blaming Assad for the barrel bombs on civilian population?
I still blame Assad for war crimes:

1) indiscriminate bombings.
2) starvation.
3) chemical attacks.
4) torture.

Each day Assad kills more than Israel kills a year. Assad created millions of refugees.

When will the coalition send "non lethal" konkurs Aid to Palestine to fight the oppression?
Assad and Iran sent them Kornets already. Much stronger than Konkurs. These guys are armed to teeth.

If instead arming the Hamas terrorists Assad was caring about own population, he would be in much better situation now.

2) starvation.
3) chemical attacks.
4) torture.

Each day Assad kills more than Israel kills a year. Assad created millions of refugees.

Assad and Iran sent them Kornets already. Much stronger than Konkurs. These guys are armed to teeth.

If instead arming the Hamas terrorists Assad was caring about own population, he would be in much better situation now.

hey 500, how are oir submarines implemented in your fleet? I heared they are the backbone of your 2 nd strike ability.

majority of pakistan has not even electricity, Sorry but i dont take 3 rd world countries serious. you guys clean my room in the cruise ship or in hotel and thats fine. But dont expect me to greet you when we walk next each other while you carry your "towel trolley". Since germany is one of the leading technology nations in the world, im proud that our products enable Israel to protect itself. Its nuclear armed submarines that allow it 2 nd strike capability come from us. As a gift. :) There is a reason why germany is called the " trader of death". Our technology corporations lead in that field. One classic story: we sold iraq poison gas and iran gas masks.

Wrong again. All the major towns and cities in Pakistan have electricity. It's only some remote villages that lack it. Although there's a severe electricity generation shortfall here. And no one is denying Germany's technological and economical advancement. It's actually a role model for many different countries.

As for your trolley comment. Well stereotypes are for the unintelligent. There are Pakistani scientists working even in Cern, so not every Pakistani pulls trolleys on a cruise ship. I for one, would never pull your trolleys ever in my lifetime. I assure you that.

And the irony. The country that killed millions of Jews now sells them nuclear capabilities. "Trader of death" in the true sense of the phrase. :D

2) starvation.
3) chemical attacks.
4) torture.

So basically Israeli innocent civilian deaths are lower than assad. Do you understand what scope of opposition is in regards to the two situations you are comparing?

@forcetrip ,

As far as i am concerned, Israel never used chemical weapons in Palestine or on Palestinians. Theirs is usually a pre-emptive strike. I am in no way saying that Israel is devoid of blame for the collateral damage seen in Gaza and the West Bank. But at least, the Israelis did not drop bunker bombs or chemical weapons on civilians at the volume seen in Syria.

Additionally, i think it is verily unfair for the New Zealanders to target Israeli civlians for government / military operations. That's ridiculous.

@forcetrip ,

As far as i am concerned, Israel never used chemical weapons in Palestine or on Palestinians. Theirs is usually a pre-emptive strike. I am in no way saying that Israel is devoid of blame for the collateral damage seen in Gaza and the West Bank. But at least, the Israelis did not drop bunker bombs or chemical weapons on civilians at the volume seen in Syria.

Additionally, i think it is verily unfair for the New Zealanders to target Israeli civlians for government / military operations. That's ridiculous.

At volume. Again, the scope of attacks on Israel and Syria cannot be compared. Innocent Israeli civilians are being targeted by Palestinian terrorists. The casualties on Israeli side are 3 teenagers killed in cold blood. This was done because of 2 criminals who need to be caught. In retaliation, a palestinian teen was drowned in gasoline and burned alive while his insides were on fire, this was done by Israeli "civilians". After that rockets made out of pipes were launched in retaliation and the answer was 700 sorties done and targets were houses of known terrorists and launch sites. The terrorists were not present in their houses but their families were.

Witnesses told AFP the militant, Abdel Razzaq al-Ghannam, was not home when the attack took place, but five people, including a woman and a seven-year-old child, were killed. It followed an air strike on a house in Gaza City that killed 33-year-old Anas Abu al-Kass, who was described by Palestinian officials as a doctor and pharmacist.

Medical officials in Gaza said at least 74 civilians, including 23 children, were among those killed since Tuesday.

Israel's Gaza campaign may violate international law, says UN official | World news | theguardian.com

You can justify it however you like. Its not easy though. Telling Assad to not fire at civilians who were burning riot police inside houses seems fair to you. Tell me where are those civilians now? Most of those civilians ran into Assad control areas once the heavy fighting started, why is that? Am I making that up? I am sure lots of folks will say that I am. What would I know, its not like I am there. But you guys are.

What new zealanders are doing is idiotic. But thats what frustration does to you. Its frustrating that we cant do anything about it except for pulling these nonsense stunts.

never expected anything different from Indian, it only shows your hate for muslims which actually stems from hating your own muslim then Pakistanis.

he is crying about 3 Israeli teen agers maybe some should show him 1000s of innocent teenager who are killed by Israel for no reason.

I have yet to see a hindu criticizing Israel if only once on any minor thing, only then i will believe you are unbiased

You clearly have not been reading my posts on the threads related to this issue then

This is racial discrimination on some very flimsy and shallow grounds.

Why punish other Israelis for actions of other Israelis that you perceive are wrong ?

Someone should take legal action against the pubs , I am sure this kind of discrimination is illegal in New Zealand.

At volume. Again, the scope of attacks on Israel and Syria cannot be compared. Innocent Israeli civilians are being targeted by Palestinian terrorists. The casualties on Israeli side are 3 teenagers killed in cold blood. This was done because of 2 criminals who need to be caught. In retaliation, a palestinian teen was drowned in gasoline and burned alive while his insides were on fire, this was done by Israeli "civilians". After that rockets made out of pipes were launched in retaliation and the answer was 700 sorties done and targets were houses of known terrorists and launch sites. The terrorists were not present in their houses but their families were.

You can justify it however you like. Its not easy though. Telling Assad to not fire at civilians who were burning riot police inside houses seems fair to you. Tell me where are those civilians now? Most of those civilians ran into Assad control areas once the heavy fighting started, why is that? Am I making that up? I am sure lots of folks will say that I am. What would I know, its not like I am there. But you guys are.

What new zealanders are doing is idiotic. But thats what frustration does to you. Its frustrating that we cant do anything about it except for pulling these nonsense stunts.

Thanks for conveying your view and providing links and citations. For me, it is saddening to see that the innocent victims being the ones to suffer because of terrorist organizations. So long as their is perpetuation of indiscriminate acts, more innocent(s) will continue to die.

I´m just realistic. You don´t like that we support Israel? Then make us stop it. You can´t?

Hi Marcus the bulk of Europeans don't give a hoot about the conflict. There is also a sizeable greater percentage that dislike Israel more than those folks who like it, who mainly seem to have links with political parties and don't represent everyday folk.

I'd rather both get on.

This is racial discrimination on some very flimsy and shallow grounds.

Why punish other Israelis for actions of other Israelis that you perceive are wrong ?

Someone should take legal action against the pubs , I am sure this kind of discrimination is illegal in New Zealand.

This ban should also be applied to indians who have recently found their lost love for israelis out of no where.

Germans are the most apolitical people, don't mind this mixed child, he is not pure german.

Back
Top Bottom