What's new

New wave of well-off Pakistani women drawn to conservative Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to the UK, every 2nd Pakistani/Bangladeshi girl at my college wears one :laugh:

So that's because their parents force them, I know here alot of girls get forced to put on burqa and hijab and then they throw it off once they get to college we all know what happens

meme actors frighten you? (yes this one is a joke)

They are not mime actors, they are punks

Yes they do frighten me more than Burka clad woman

So that's because their parents force them, I know here alot of girls get forced to put on burqa and hijab and then they throw it off once they get to college we all know what happens

So college pressures woman not wear the the hijab ?

But you don't know if they do. Your going down the typical hater route:

girl wears hijab ---> she looks "ugly" -----> therefore she must be forced to. She's "opressed"
girl wears miniskirt ----> she looks desirable/eye candy ------> therefore it must be her choice. She's "free"

So college pressures woman not wear the the hijab ?

Yes it does when everyone's staring at you and when you have no friends, I've noticed alot of the people who wear burqas at college don't have friends, and some that do are ditching it because of peer pressure

Yes it does when everyone's staring at you and when you have no friends, I've noticed alot of the people who wear burqas at college don't have friends, and some that do are ditching it because of peer pressure

Yet those girls in my college are always hanging out with their friends. And funny thing, they hang out with girls with and without scarves.
That's why I'm telling you to come to the UK. You'll know when you come here

Now we have pressure tactics applied on both sides. Why blame the rabid followers one religion ?

Except that the such rabid followers of the religion of peace intentionally made the environment "unfriendly" enough, by their own admission, forcing others to leave. That is just plain intolerant, and thus defeats the very purpose of Islam.

But you don't know if they do. Your going down the typical hater route:

girl wears hijab ---> she looks "ugly" -----> therefore she must be forced to. She's "opressed"
girl wears miniskirt ----> she looks desirable/eye candy ------> therefore it must be her choice. She's "free"

YOU tell me have you met any girl that had a positive view on hijab or burqa? My record is zero. And don't BS with me because we all know most of the girls that do have a positive view are brainwashed since childbirth... This is not Islamic, why should we continue?

:lol: Who would force anyone to wear a miniskirt it's common sense.. Besides Pakistan was never a Arabic country we don't have Arabic traditions why should our women wear this medieval clothing?!

probably why the women who did not wear scarves left, as is mentioned in the opening post. now was it morally correct for the women wearing scarves to "hound out" the women not wearing scarves? is it right for women to ditch burqas due to peer pressure?

Who would force anyone to wear a miniskirt it's common sense.. Besides Pakistan was never a Arabic country we don't have Arabic traditions why should our women wear this medieval clothing?!

But Pakistan is a Muslim country at least? And you're forgetting it was their choice?

YOU tell me have you met any girl that had a positive view on hijab or burqa? My record is zero. And don't BS with me because we all know most of the girls that do have a positive view are brainwashed since childbirth... This is not Islamic, why should we continue?

Brainwashed :lol: Hey guys, we'll all brainwashed! Haha, finally, you said it. Muslims are all brainwashed, yes :yahoo:

But the last part is dead wrong, Covering the head is part of Islam, it's in the Quran. How much more Islamic do you want it to be?

YOU tell me have you met any girl that had a positive view on hijab or burqa? My record is zero.

That explains a lot

And don't BS with me because we all know most of the girls that do have a positive view are brainwashed since childbirth......?

Who brainwashed you into believing that ?

.... Besides Pakistan was never a Arabic country we don't have Arabic traditions why should our women wear this medieval clothing?!

Pre Islamic woman did not wear the Hijab. It is an Islamic custom not an Arab custom

Who brainwashed you into believing that ?
Pre Islamic woman did not wear the Hijab. It is an Islamic custom not an Arab custom

Lol leave it. Haters gonna hate. But did you know this guy was even claiming being Gay is Islamic?

But Pakistan is a Muslim country at least? And you're forgetting it was their choice?

Dude in UK I know you know alot of girls that get forced to wear hijab.... It's not Islamic. And calm down, you're not shunning Islam nor Pakistan by saying you don't support hijab or burqa... I take a stance of more moderate Islam not one where our women wear burqa and hijab while their friends wear bikinis... Stick to your own culture not Arabian culture... I love girls that wear our traditional clothing shalwaar kameez

.... now was it morally correct for the women wearing scarves to "hound out" the women not wearing scarves? is it right for women to ditch burqas due to peer pressure?

Yes you are right. No one should be pressured in to following or not following a certain custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom