New Threat to Pakistan with India,s New K4 SLBM test next month

Storm Force

BANNED
We all know about Sagrika UNDER WATER ballistic missle which is currently going to equip the first Arihant nuclear sub.

But news is beaking that India Top Secret K4 & K5 SLBM are also ready soon with TESTS planned in weeks.

These SLBM have ranges of 3500KM & 5000KM respectively asnd wil equip Arihant 2 3 & 4 over the coming years as india expands its nuclear sub fleet

heres the article

Longest Range Ballistic Missile All Set for Undersea Launch -The New Indian Express

An aera which pakistanis claimed to superior in is completely being dominated by india news vitually every few months from ICMB and new hypersonic SLBM the indians are pulling out some real trees lately.

What wil the Pakistanis response be to this NEW increased nuclear threat

Indiams are claiming zero CEP with the new missles fresh fromthe space success to mars indian rockettechnology is paying huge dividends to their military

An aera which pakistanis claimed to superior in is completely being dominated by india news vitually every few months from ICMB and new hypersonic SLBM the indians are pulling out some real trees lately.

Indiams are claiming zero CEP with the new missles fresh fromthe space success to mars indian rockettechnology is paying huge dividends to their military

If by any measurement then India's land based missiles are enough of a threat for Pakistan (both being nuclear neutralizes a direct threat both ways), SLBM's just adds up the factor of survivability of India's nukes nothing else and not a direct threat to Pakistan.

The biggest threat to Pakistan would be if India gets a vast credible ABM system in place.

They have new advanced Nasr a.k.a hatf-9

BABU jee missile marna hai to mar do draao maat humko :angel:
Aap nasr aur babur se humko darate ho.. hanji?

If by any measurement then India's land based missiles are enough of a threat for Pakistan (both being nuclear neutralizes a direct threat both ways), SLBM's just adds up the factor of survivability of India's nukes nothing else and not a direct threat to Pakistan.

The biggest threat to Pakistan would be if India gets a vast credible ABM system in place.
Unfortunately ABM of credible nature is yet to be deployed and it's counter measures are far more easily developed.
That is not a ICBM or a SLBM

its not ground breaking
we don't need an ICBM to counter India

Unfortunately ABM of credible nature is yet to be deployed and it's counter measures are far more easily developed.

we don't need an ICBM to counter India

The present ABM system that India is working on is designed to take care of most BM's including Pakistan's....as to the credibility of ABM's - they are credible enough even including any counter measures.

on what basis are you calling It credible ?
i am not saying that its not,
but on what basis ? tests? or simulations?
please increase my knowledge on this

on what basis are you calling It credible ?
i am not saying that its not,
but on what basis ? tests? or simulations?
please increase my knowledge on this

Thanks for your advice, but you can keep it with yourself.

The ABM as I said is still being worked on and it's a work in progress, Indians know what kind of counter measures can be taken because we are already working on that and designing our missiles that can evade such ABM's. Most of our recent missile tests are meant for that.

I am sure ,within weeks we can see the great Nassr missile test :rofl: