What's new

How India’s Secret K-Family submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM) compares with Chinese SLBMs

Do not bluff. Copy pest a paragraph citing FOC and JL 2 testing from Submarine with reference. You guys are wishful thinkers and liar. You deny most reliable source and you want us to believe your bluff which doesn't exist anywhere.

You literally have to point your cursor at one of the numerous links in my post and click. It's not that difficult.

Ha ha. Indian entertain us a lot. In 1982 they have these capabilities and they deployed it 1986 but they never go cheap shot like India.

Cheer leaders often cheers more than their Masters. Even Chinese do not claim that they had this ca[ability in 1982.

You literally have to point your cursor at one of the numerous links in my post and click. It's not that difficult.

You are a looser. You have nothing to prove.

Cheer leaders often cheers more than their Masters. Even Chinese do not claim that they had this ca[ability in 1982.
That chair leader is also your leader in this technology. Plus read it again they deployed it 1986 (yes that is correct) we having edge and Babur SLCM is designed to eject horizontally through submarine torpedo tubes instead of vertically from a canisterized vertical launch system(https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/pak...ar-capable-submarine-launched-cruise-missile/) and this my friend is more difficult then vertical system. So carry on with your chair leader and entertain us:cheers:

You are a looser. You have nothing to prove.
Think after 32 years where China is standing?

That is a blog and not a professional source. Anybody can write crap on a blog because it's his or her opinion. I can write a 1000 word analysis on why the moon is made of cheese lol.

That chair leader is also your leader in this technology. Plus read it again they deployed it 1986 (yes that is correct) we having edge and Babur SLCM is designed to eject horizontally through submarine torpedo tubes instead of vertically from a canisterized vertical launch system(https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/pak...ar-capable-submarine-launched-cruise-missile/) and this my friend is more difficult then vertical system. So carry on with your chair leader and entertain us:cheers:
Ummm.. nope actually. Torpedo tube launched missile are much more common compared to deploying a ballistic missile on a sub. Because for that you need a nuclear sub, which requires more money, infra and R&D.

From what I remember a lot of russian subs had torpedo tube launched missile capabilities. Klub-S comes to mind.

As far as Chinese ballistic missiles go, their JL-1 was worthless weapon. It could have never hit US or Europe. It was too limited in range. It was more of a learning project for them.

As far as Chinese ballistic missiles go, their JL-1 was worthless weapon. It could have never hit US or Europe. It was too limited in range. It was more of a learning project for them.
Canada is a vassal state of the United States. Your security is protected by the United States military. No one attacks you.
177528.jpg

Canada is a vassal state of the United States. Your security is protected by the United States military. No one attacks you.
177528.jpg
Yeah and China spends money on missile with no money left for building toilets. No wonder your face looks so constricted! Must be hard to hold it in all the time! Let it go man! Let it go!

Back
Top Bottom