What's new

How India’s Secret K-Family submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM) compares with Chinese SLBMs

What would you take as a proof ?

The problem with our Chinese and Pakistani friends is that no response is acceptable to them. Some time I have posted reference from their own media. They will say that it US mouthpiece. Then they will cite a blog in reference to prove their point. Total wishful thinking.

The problem with our Chinese and Pakistani friends is that no response is acceptable to them. Some time I have posted reference from their own media. They will say that it US mouthpiece. Then they will cite a blog in reference to prove their point. Total wishful thinking.

You do understand this post is literally a blog post right. It's not from any news source, just some guy's take. What report is this guy even talking about, he never cited it. Am I suppose to just take his word for it?

What about US officials saying that a JL-3 launch has taken place just in November, while also saying China has JL-2 in active service. Is that a lie from a US official than?

By the way the report I am citing is by Bill Gertz, someone who has a reputation of getting information on China's latest tests from Hypersonic gliders to missile defense and Anti SAT tests from American defense officials that actually monitor these things.

I'll even link it so you don't have to look it up. So now, please show me a credible report from American media, or even Indian media that confirms what this post is saying.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-flight-tests-new-submarine-launched-missile/

What would you take as a proof ?
A source on this Pentagon report for a start. This is just some guys's take, am I suppose to just take his word for it.

We can go from there, once we can verify this claim, if it is exactly as he has presented or if truth has been stretched.

If what this guy says is true than China built ~4 more boomers without a working missile, does that sound likely to you. But I'll wait for a confirmation and not my own speculation. For all I know that could have happened.

That's not true at all. The matter is regarding the capabilities. Would u believe if Nigeria said that their capabilities are close to US when it comes to Nuclear Subs and SLBMs? No...they can cite whatever the heck they want...it's not gonna fly.

The reason is simple...US has far more experience under its belt using nuclear subs and SLBMs. Just like that...China has far more experience and has been using nuclear subs and developing/using SLBMs long before India. So if u wish to feel good about urselves that's all good and dandy but don't expect others to believe u.

That's not true at all. The matter is regarding the capabilities. Would u believe if Nigeria said that their capabilities are close to US when it comes to Nuclear Subs and SLBMs? No...they can cite whatever the heck they want...it's not gonna fly.

The reason is simple...US has far more experience under its belt using nuclear subs and SLBMs. Just like that...China has far more experience and has been using nuclear subs and developing/using SLBMs long before India. So if u wish to feel good about urselves that's all good and dandy but don't expect others to believe u.

Can you cite any reference of Chinese missile tested from Chinese Nuclear submarine and induction of same on chinese boomer?

As per your logic , we would not have succeed on our Mars mission as did not have experience. Our GSLV MK3 would not have succeed on first attempt as we did not have experience. Our Agni IV and V would have also failed as we did not have any experience.

Can you cite any reference of Chinese missile tested from Chinese Nuclear submarine and induction of same on chinese boomer?
That's a stupid argument. There are many government projects that are kept SECRET.

By ur reasoning since US never revealed F22's RCS test data...it must not be stealthy.
As per your logic , we would not have succeed on our Mars mission as did not have experience. Our GSLV MK3 would not have succeed on first attempt as we did not have experience. Our Agni IV and V would have also failed as we did not have any experience.
No I never said that not having experience means u can never achieve something. Can u show me where I said? Or maybe u r having comprehension issues.

I said that the more experience(R&D, billions invested, hands on experience) a nation has with something the more it's ahead of others that don't or started later.

That's a stupid argument. There are many government projects that are kept SECRET.

I am Talking about projects which are in public domain. India has a secrete cruise missile project of 10000 km range. I am unable to provide reference as it is secrete.

I said that the more experience(R&D, billions invested, hands on experience) a nation has with something the more it's ahead of others that don't or started later.

We had tiny budget, We did not have any prior experience, We did not have much time to study still we did MARS mission. When you are theoretically very sound and relented, you do not need much experimentation. Now look at china's JL 1. It was cancelled. JL 2 is unfit for current Chinese fleet. On the other hand, we would have gone for traditional missile and ended up in a situation like china. Missile is ready, submarine is operational but they are unable to mate submarine to missile. On the other hand, we worked out a unique missile which is very light in weight, small in size and carry huge payload, can deceive any BMD and hit target with a great CEP close to Zero. However, to make such missile, we have to spend a lot on Research (Not just only money) but we got something unique. This is such an accurate missile that we can use it with traditional warhead as well which other less accurate missiles can not do. If you have a long range missile, you have to arm it with Nuclear warhead. If you have a K series sort of missile, one can use it with traditional warhead. This can increase its utility beyond Nuclear.

I am Talking about projects which are in public domain. India has a secrete cruise missile project of 10000 km range. I am unable to provide reference as it is secrete.

We had tiny budget, We did not have any prior experience, We did not have much time to study still we did MARS mission. When you are theoretically very sound and relented, you do not need much experimentation. Now look at china's JL 1. It was cancelled. JL 2 is unfit for current Chinese fleet. On the other hand, we would have gone for traditional missile and ended up in a situation like china. Missile is ready, submarine is operational but they are unable to mate submarine to missile. On the other hand, we worked out a unique missile which is very light in weight, small in size and carry huge payload, can deceive any BMD and hit target with a great CEP close to Zero. However, to make such missile, we have to spend a lot on Research (Not just only money) but we got something unique. This is such an accurate missile that we can use it with traditional warhead as well which other less accurate missiles can not do. If you have a long range missile, you have to arm it with Nuclear warhead. If you have a K series sort of missile, one can use it with traditional warhead. This can increase its utility beyond Nuclear.

I'm not going to ask anything of you that I won't ask of myself, so here it is.

Dr. Andrew S. Erickson is a core founding member of, the U.S. Naval War College’s China Maritime Studies Institute. Other accomplishments follow.

This is btw in 2013.

"After a round of successful testing in 2012, the JL-2 appears ready to reach initial operational capability in 2013,” DoD explains."

https://jamestown.org/analyst/andrew-s-erickson/
https://thediplomat.com/2013/05/bac...port-reveals-chinese-military-developments/2/

This one is the Pentagon's report in 2018, the article itself is by Hans M. Kristensen, you can check his accomplishments on the page.

"The DOD report says that China still operates four Jin-class (Type 094) SSBNs (all based at Hainan), each of which can carry up to 12 JL-2 SLBMs"
https://fas.org/blogs/security/2018/08/dod-china-report/

"China’s JIN SSBNs, which ARE EQUIPPED to carry up to 12 CSS-N-14 (JL-2) SLBMs, are the country’s first viable sea-based nuclear deterrent."

This is the actual report of Pentagon in 2017

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2017_China_Military_Power_Report.PDF

Now let's take a look at your "report," by AMIT PANDEY, if you can tell me exactly who this is, I'll concede, even if the report isn't true. What about the report itself. Based on the actual reports of the pentagon in 2018 and 2017, nothing suggest what it does in your "report."

So since at least 2013, which is around when the first tests took place, no pentagon report has ever reported what this has claimed.

So, now the ball is in your court please prove me wrong. You don't even need to prove me wrong on Bill Gertz in 2018 on JL-3. Just JL-2, please do so.

Yes I'm sure India can SECRETE cruise missiles with range of 10,00 Km...no other nation has that ability...only India can SECRETE cruise missiles
And that is where the stupidity in ur argument lies. So u think that China threw billions on the development of SSBN and SLBMs and after years of R&D and testing they failed to do what India achieved in far less time? Oh wait I get it...u r one of those Indians who is convinced that only Indians have a brain...the rest of the nations are dumb and can't accomplish anything. Well then carry on...I'm sry I disturbed ur blissful existence.

I'm not going to ask anything of you that I won't ask of myself, so here it is.

Dr. Andrew S. Erickson is a core founding member of, the U.S. Naval War College’s China Maritime Studies Institute. Other accomplishments follow.

This is btw in 2013.

"After a round of successful testing in 2012, the JL-2 appears ready to reach initial operational capability in 2013,” DoD explains."

https://jamestown.org/analyst/andrew-s-erickson/
https://thediplomat.com/2013/05/bac...port-reveals-chinese-military-developments/2/

This one is the Pentagon's report in 2018, the article itself is by Hans M. Kristensen, you can check his accomplishments on the page.

"The DOD report says that China still operates four Jin-class (Type 094) SSBNs (all based at Hainan), each of which can carry up to 12 JL-2 SLBMs"
https://fas.org/blogs/security/2018/08/dod-china-report/

"China’s JIN SSBNs, which ARE EQUIPPED to carry up to 12 CSS-N-14 (JL-2) SLBMs, are the country’s first viable sea-based nuclear deterrent."

This is the actual report of Pentagon in 2017

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2017_China_Military_Power_Report.PDF

Now let's take a look at your "report," by AMIT PANDEY, if you can tell me exactly who this is, I'll concede, even if the report isn't true. What about the report itself. Based on the actual reports of the pentagon in 2018 and 2017, nothing suggest what it does in your "report."

So since at least 2013, which is around when the first tests took place, no pentagon report has ever reported what this has claimed.

So, now the ball is in your court please prove me wrong. You don't even need to prove me wrong on Bill Gertz in 2018 on JL-3. Just JL-2, please do so.

HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
This is called discussion with reference. Revert back after the study of above references.

And that is where the stupidity in ur argument lies. So u think that China threw billions on the development of SSBN and SLBMs and after years of R&D and testing they failed to do what India achieved in far less time? Oh wait I get it...u r one of those Indians who is convinced that only Indians have a brain...the rest of the nations are dumb and can't accomplish anything. Well then carry on...I'm sry I disturbed ur blissful existence.

Do you have anything to argue except China's R & D budget is high so they are ahead. Don't waste my time bood bye.

HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Do you have anything to argue except China's R & D budget is high so they are ahead.
Oh were we talking based on data? I'm sry...did u arrive at ur conclusion that India is ahead of China when it comes to SSBNs and SLBMs based on data u had on Chinese SSBNs and SLBMs? I would very much like to see that data u have on Chinese and Indian progress. Let's show these Chinese once and for all how India is superior.
Don't waste my time bood bye
Go check who started this...u quoted me when I wasn't even addressing u.

Back
Top Bottom