What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

We should just swap aksai for arunachal,china needs aksai to connect xinjiaang and arunachal people want nothing with china.Just use common sense and settle the dispute.

We already offered to exchange recognition of Arunanchal Pradesh for recognition of Aksai Chin.

But Nehru rejected that offer. He considered BOTH territories as belonging to India, and refused to negotiate.

We already offered to exchange recognition of Arunanchal Pradesh for recognition of Aksai Chin.

But Nehru rejected that offer. He considered BOTH territories as belonging to India, and refused to negotiate.

and....
Nehru is dead now, would be great if we could go ahead with some settlement.

and....
Nehru is dead now, would be great if we could go ahead with some settlement.

China only made that offer back then, because we were in a very weak position.

We were just destroyed by WW2 and the Chinese Civil War immediately afterwards. Then we fought the USA and 16 of her allies in the Korean War (pushing them out of North Korea). After that we had the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR, meaning that both the superpowers were our enemies.

So not only were we surrounded on all sides by two enemy superpowers (USA + USSR) and their proxies, but we were also in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history (the Great Leap Forward). We were literally collapsing from starvation and unrest.

That is why China made such favourable territorial concessions in those days. However, those conditions are unlikely to return in the near future, so it is unlikely that this offer will be made again. As far as I can see.

Well it is true that Aksai chin belongs to India but i think that India & China should recognize the current borders as an International border, India is no way getting back the Aksai chin without fighting a war with China nor is China going to get AP without a fight, but war will be in no one's interest, so we have to be practical here & atleast remove the tension from our eastern borders so that we both nations can focus on our respective developments & remain the 2 Asian giants so that 21st century can truly be called THE ASIAN CENTURY.

China only made that offer back then, because we were in a very weak position.

We were just destroyed by WW2 and the Chinese Civil War immediately afterwards. Then we fought the USA and 16 of her allies in the Korean War (pushing them out of North Korea). After that we had the Sino-Soviet split with the USSR, meaning that both the superpowers were our enemies.

So not only were we surrounded on all sides by two enemy superpowers (USA + USSR) and their proxies, but we were also in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history (the Great Leap Forward). We were literally collapsing from starvation and unrest.

That is why China made such favourable territorial concessions in those days. However, those conditions are unlikely to return in the near future, so it is unlikely that this offer will be made again. As far as I can see.

That's too bad, because that seems to be the only available solution.

aren't some Indians demanding a new state out of one existing state ?? I heard it

aren't some Indians demanding a new state out of one existing state ?? I heard it

You are probably talking about Telangana. Demanding a new state is not seceding. The new state will still be a part of India

GOI is bunch of sissies.....Arey if china shows askai chin and AP in their e-visa maps then you show whole PRC as part of india in your e-visa map. ...problem solved.:azn:

Good, now we can start raining bombs down on new delhi from our airbases in Tibet.

we are eagerly waiting for chinese army .. ( before doing so put some tags on their body so that they can be send back from whr they belong to..):victory::victory::victory:

Good, now we can start raining bombs down on new delhi from our airbases in Tibet.

Many times I stated, Chinese are not what you think of. I suggest you not to expect too much from Chinese as you would be disappointed. China is a peculiar docile country which may at first pretend to be tough but when faced with real tough guys, it betrays its docility all of a sudden and retreats with the tail between its legs. It would then justify its retreat giving various excuses. Had Chinese been so tough as you think, it would not have lost its lands to everyone first of all, not just India, it would not have been invaded by everyone during the Opium Wars, it would not have been a country ridiculed by the entire world. Blame the DNA structure the Chinese men have or the culture the Chinese men cherish, the fact is that Chinese men are hardly men in terms of the universally accepted definition of masculinity. May be this is the reason, even Chinese women prefer non Chinese men over Chinese men.

My point is that you should stop deluding yourself and face the reality. Earlier, China issued stapled visas to Indians belonging to regions that China claims as its own but when India showed its disgruntlement, Chinese voluntarily cancelled stapling the visas and agreed with what India had asked. It was a slap on the face of entire Chinese nation and any nation with minimum sense of self respect would become ashamed. The Chinese however without any sense of self respect sent its defense minister to India like a beggar to beg for alms. I am not against China but I must say China's way of foreign diplomacy is detrimental to its own image. Chinese should have figured out whether they would be able deal with India before issuing stapled visas in the first hand. Or the Chinese take decisions whimsically? China challenged India but then when the challenge demanded action, China backtracked. It would have been better for China not to challenge India at all. Is this because of the Opium effect or what?

This time again China has issued certain kind of passports which is a challenge to India and India is showing its discontent. I bet, China will again backtrack and stop issuing such passports. China will take all the passports already issued back and reissue passports which will appease India. It is going to happen in the coming days. Well, it will be good for India but I think such actions tarnish the image of Chinese and China will again become a laughing stock.

And you say China will rain bombs... man, that requires the total restructuring of Chinese Y Chromosome if there is one.

The Hindu : News : China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

GOI is bunch of sissies.....Arey if china shows askai chin and AP in their e-visa maps then you show whole PRC as part of india in your e-visa map. ...problem solved.:azn:

I don't know why Indian army is not attacking China as we all know this is the right time to launch a surprise attack across the Himalayas. India will get full support from USA and Russia if it attacks China and annexes Tibet. I heard that 9,000 more special forces are going to be deployed in Ladakh. This winter could be the best opportunity for a military offensive as China's focus remains on its eastern coast. This passport issue can be exploited as a good excuse to start a war. Sometimes, it comes to my mind that, I myself go to the China border and start shooting at Chinese posts so that the exchange of fire would start. Tibetans can do this to start a war and its good for their own interests.

I don't know why Indian army is not attacking China as we all know this is the right time to launch a surprise attack across the Himalayas. India will get full support from USA and Russia if it attacks China and annexes Tibet. I heard that 9,000 more special forces are going to be deployed in Ladakh. This winter could be the best opportunity for a military offensive as China's focus remains on its eastern coast. This passport issue can be exploited as a good excuse to start a war. Sometimes, it comes to my mind that, I myself go to the China border and start shooting at Chinese posts so that the exchange of fire would start. Tibetans can do this to start a war and its good for their own interests.

You're an idiot. I've been reading your comments, you're definitely not an Indian. I love how people on here like to stir up $hit behind other flags :P

You're an idiot. I've been reading your comments, you're definitely not an Indian. I love how people on here like to stir up $hit behind other flags :P

The member "Enemy" seems to be able to speak Hindi/Urdu:

Taras ata hain tohar baate sunke... jaisen ke tu ek bebas lachar apaahich, jo bhikh ka katora leke insaaf ka bhikh mangta firta hain logose... aare kaun dega? kiyun dega?

Insaaf ka qabil wohi hain jo issko ko haasil karna jaanta hain... insaaf usko haasil hote hain jo badla lena janta hain aur jab uske badla leneka irada aapne jaan se bhi jada kimti ho jaye, insaaf apne aap chala aata hain... koi kisiko insaaf deta nahi...

Angrezi me likhta hoon... chal...

And all the Indians here say that he is not an Indian.

So what is he?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom