What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

You're an idiot. I've been reading your comments, you're definitely not an Indian. I love how people on here like to stir up $hit behind other flags :P

What wrong did I say? I presented a very balanced view. Don't you want India to have Aksai Chin at least? Are you not patriotic? And if Tibet comes to India as a bonus, would it not be in India's interests? Moreover, it is our moral duty to bring Tibet under his Holiness Dalai Lama's rule.

And I am from India. Ask the mods. Please don't derail the topic.

What wrong did I say? I presented a very balanced view. Don't you want India to have Aksai Chin at least? Are you not patriotic? And if Tibet comes to India as a bonus, would it not be in India's interests? Moreover, it is our moral duty to bring Tibet under his Holiness Dalai Lama's rule.

Do not confuse patriotism with blind stupidity.

Whichever country in South Asia he comes from, he has said a LOT of disgusting sh*t about Chinese people.

If he reads this thread, I hope he remembers that we are supposed to be "brothers".

No I am not what you are thinking. NO. You can contact the mods for verification.

:lol: Cool story bro, btw what's your source on 9000+ special forces along Ladakh?

No I am not what you are thinking. NO. You can contact the mods for verification.

We mean your REAL proxy and ip address, not the masked one ;)

Do not confuse patriotism with blind stupidity.

Stupidity! What stupidity? It is right time for India to launch an attack. 80 Tibetans have died and the international community will be on India's side. With the international moral support, India can easily smash the inferior Chinese forces.

:lol: Cool story bro, btw what's your source on 9000+ special forces along Ladakh?

Times of India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

The video title is Mod clears military build up in Ladakh.

We mean your REAL proxy and ip address, not the masked one ;)

It's obvious.

You can fake your IP, but you can't fake your intentions.

He speaks Hindi/Urdu (or Punjabi, I can't tell) and his posts show clear hatred for both India and China.

He is Urdu speaker Dalit Indian

Yeah right.

I respect you Icewolf, so please talk some sense to your countryman here.

Stirring trouble is fine, but he has gone beyond that and is now actively insulting China along with India.

They're used as a deterrent against Chinese build up in Tibet. Similar to the roles of the SFF and Indo-Tibetan border police.
You would know by now that the Indian armed forces are solely defensive. :P

Whatever it is, the report says, India is increasing its strength in Ladakh. Am I right? Now, we all know the scenario suggests there will be a war, otherwise why wasting money deploying forces in that area. What I said is that, the more India delays, the more the chances of winning war will decrease.

It's obvious.

You can fake your IP, but you can't fake your intentions.

He speaks Hindi/Urdu (or Punjabi, I can't tell) and his posts show clear hatred for both India and China.

I grew up speaking English, not really fluent in Hindi or Urdu so it's hard for me to tell the difference.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom