What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

80% of Arunachal was under the Ahoms in the past, how can China claim all of Arunachal?

As for the western parts( (read tawang region) and the anini-mechuka region, we had our own kings like the Bhutanese. We are more similar to Bhutanese than Tibetans. It is true that tibetan buddhism is practised in the region and tibet have had a great influence on us but that goes for entire himalayan region.

What did you mean by "We are more similar to Bhutanese than Tibetans"? Are you a tribal from NE? As for the Bhutanese, my little knowledge tells me that the Bhutanese used to call themselves Drukpa which means Dragon People. I personally don't see any difference between Bhutanese and Tibetans, they look identical with each other, may be culturally different.

What did you mean by "We are more similar to Bhutanese than Tibetans"? Are you a Mongoloid tribal from NE? As for the Bhutanese, my little knowledge tells me that the Bhutanese used to call themselves Drukpa which means Dragon People. I personally don't see any difference between Bhutanese and Tibetans, they look identical with each other, may be culturally different.

Don't be so fast to label me a fake. I am a mongoloid belonging to tawang region(not exactly tawang town), i go by the name Tenzin wangyal. Linguistically, we (monpas) are more closer to Bhutanese. Since, you don't know much...you don't see much difference between bhutanese and tibetans. Even among tibetans there exists differences. There are Uichangs, Khampas and Amdos. My cousins are Khampas btw.

Ever heard of Sakten?

Since you are an Indian, i will tell you one thing : the dialect of monpas itself differ from village to village. That of kalaktang, morsing, dirang, bomdila, thembang, namshu is quite similar to eastern bhutanese. that of sengedzong, nyakmdung and mago is a mix of the tawang dialect and tibetan. the tawang dialect itself is very different from tibetan and resemble that of the town of bhutan near the tawang border.

BHutan and Tawang also share more historical links than tawang and tibet.

Don't be so fast to label me a fake. I am a mongoloid belonging to tawang region(not exactly tawang town), i go by the name Tenzin wangyal. Linguistically, we (monpas) are more closer to Bhutanese. Since, you don't know much...you don't see much difference between bhutanese and tibetans. Even among tibetans there exists differences. There are Uichangs, Khampas and Amdos. My cousins are Khampas btw.

Ever heard of Sakten?

Since you are an Indian, i will tell you one thing : the dialect of monpas itself differ from village to village. That of kalaktang, morsing, dirang, bomdila, thembang, namshu is quite similar to eastern bhutanese. that of sengedzong, nyakmdung and mago is a mix of the tawang dialect and tibetan. the tawang dialect itself is very different from tibetan and resemble that of the town of bhutan near the tawang border.

BHutan and Tawang also share more historical links than tawang and tibet.

OK OK... actually all tribals from the NE appear to me quite same, some just having darker complexion and some fair. Their girls have typical dressing and hair style, so do their boys. I have never talked to them but I heard them using different mother tongues. When they speak English, the pronunciation differs from us. I heard that they eat dogs, do you eat dog meat too? They also eat dry fish. The smell is intolerable, isn't it? This is what I know about them.

However, I find it surprising that a NE guy has found interest in visiting a Pakistani defense forum...

If you are Monpa, you must be darker in skin color, aren't you?

New Delhi: A new territorial row has broken out between India and China. Sources in government have told NDTV that Beijing is issuing passports to its citizens which show a map that includes Arunachal Pradesh and Aksai Chin (in Ladakh) as part of China.

So what’s wrong with China showing its sovereign parts on its passports?

OK OK... actually all tribals from the NE appear to me quite same, some just having darker complexion and some fair. Their girls have typical dressing and hair style, so do their boys. I have never talked to them but I heard them using different mother tongues. When they speak English, the pronunciation differs from us. I heard that they eat dogs, do you eat dog meat too? They also eat dry fish. The smell is intolerable, isn't it? This is what I know about them.

However, I find it surprising that a NE guy has found interest in visiting a Pakistani defense forum...

If you are Monpa, you must be darker in skin color, aren't you?

Not all NE tribes eat dog meat. Come on man! As per tradition, my clan only eats Yak meat. But i eat almost everything that walks (it's a personal thing though, my family would prolly go mad if they know this). Even among NE communities the pronunciation of English differs a lot. We can easily make out a Naga or a assamese or a Sikkimese by the way they speak English.

And not all NE people dress in a similar way. You must be talking about those college students you see in the cities, but that is not real NE. Most people back home stick to traditional clothes. In arunachal kurtis are a hit, it is also the official uniform for girls in schools there.

Most of all despise the new generation of youngsters who try to ape the koreans and japanese (not all of them though)

As for this forum, there are atleast 4-5 north easterners, including me

And i am quite fair, though some monpas have a dark complexion.

BTW, dry fish is quite amazing i suggest you try it once. On a side note, i believe the bengalis and odiyas also eat dry fish.

So what’s wrong with China showing its sovereign parts on its passports?

since when does China governs Arunachal Pradesh.

Not all NE tribes eat dog meat. Come on man! As per tradition, my clan only eats Yak meat. But i eat almost everything that walks (it's a personal thing though, my family would prolly go mad if they know this). Even among NE communities the pronunciation of English differs a lot. We can easily make out a Naga or a assamese or a Sikkimese by the way they speak English.

And not all NE people dress in a similar way. You must be talking about those college students you see in the cities, but that is not real NE. Most people back home stick to traditional clothes. In arunachal kurtis are a hit, it is also the official uniform for girls in schools there.

Most of all despise the new generation of youngsters who try to ape the koreans and japanese (not all of them though)

BTW, dry fish is quite amazing i suggest you try it once. On a side note, i believe the bengalis and odiyas also eat dry fish.

Dude don't even pay attention to this guy :lol:

He hates India with a passion, knows zilch about our country and claims to be an "Urdu speaking Dalit". It's funny watching him and SinoChallenger argue. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same person lol. Whatever this guy isn't fooling anyone.

Dont waste your time on Enemy. He is just some false-flagger that is trying to stir $hit up. I have read most of his posts and they are very anti-India

BTW, dry fish is quite amazing i suggest you try it once. On a side note, i believe the bengalis and odiyas also eat dry fish

But i eat almost everything that walks

Hmmm....!

Can you tell me who shot Tongam Rina and why? You must be having some intel.

There are 24 Scheduled Tribes out there and Monpa is one, right?

Some vintage photos.

Arunachal Pradesh - a set on Flickr

Can you tell me the casualty number the day Pangsha was burned down by the AR?

LOL at the indian going bonkers from inferiority complex after 1000 years of subjugation, 1962 spanking and Maoists tearing up his country.
if you cant answer his post rationally then you must not wash your face in gutter rather keep quite..

Hmmm....!

Can you tell me who shot Tongam Rina and why? You must be having some intel.

There are 24 Scheduled Tribes out there and Monpa is one, right?

Some vintage photos.

Arunachal Pradesh - a set on Flickr

Can you tell me the casualty number the day Pangsha was burned down by the AR?

No intel as of yet. Though speculations are that they have been hired assassins from outside the state.

If you count the sub-tribes, the list will be around 100.

As for Pangsha, i don't know the whole details. there have been numerous such incidents before the ceasefire. How can one forget Oinam!

Quite entertaining when you see trolls like enemy and sino trolling each other...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom