What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

That is upto the Government right! Anyway, China is welcome to do that. Put your nose in other's disputed region and expect the same in yours.

Believe me Indian's nose has stretch as long as from India to Vietnam and Japan, why bother other to put their nose into your business,? we gonna have some fun to see who's nose stretch longer :lol:

No intel as of yet. Though speculations are that they have been hired assassins from outside the state.

If you count the sub-tribes, the list will be around 100.

As for Pangsha, i don't know the whole details. there have been numerous such incidents before the ceasefire. How can one forget Oinam!

Hmmm... Alright.

Are the teachers content with 7 percent increase of DA? What is the latest news?

Hmmm... Alright.

Are the teachers content with 7 percent increase of DA? What is the latest news?

I hope they are content. They already more than they should for what they teach. The private schools are faring better and the central ones too. Every bright student from the student is either a product of KV or VKV/RK Missions.

Latest news is the bandh in itanagar and the trouble regarding AAPSU election.

I hope they are content. They already more than they should for what they teach. The private schools are faring better and the central ones too. Every bright student from the student is either a product of KV or VKV/RK Missions.

Latest news is the bandh in itanagar and the trouble regarding AAPSU election.

OK. Thanks for the update.

Sure about that? who started to mess up with us by harbor the wanted "slave" owners in 1954.

who is the slave owner again? It is pure Communist propaganda!
There might have been slaves in Tibet, every society of that time had slaves, but you can't label the Dalai Lama, a teenager, of being the person responsible for that.

Again, he commands much respect than any Chinese leader can only dream of.

who is the slave owner again? It is pure Communist propaganda!
There might have been slaves in Tibet, every society of that time had slaves, but you can't label the Dalai Lama, a teenager, of being the person responsible for that.

Again, he commands much respect than any Chinese leader can only dream of.

That's your definition of Dalai, we have our own.

Sure. Just don't try to shove the communist definition down our throats. You have the freedom to have your definition. The rest of the world has its own.

Lyrical Mockery,

I was reading an article by Dilip Dutta, published by the Times of Assam a few days ago.

Can you tell me how much the information given in the article (see link below) are true and whether you agree with them? What is that you don't agree with, if any? Please mention the reason/s for your disagreement.

Half a century ago at 00:00 Hours tonight 21 November 1962

Lyrical Mockery,

I was reading an article by Dilip Dutta, published by the Times of Assam a few days ago.

Can you tell me how much the information given in the article (see link below) are true and whether you agree with them? What is that you don't agree with, if any? Please mention the reason/s for your disagreement.

Half a century ago at 00:00 Hours tonight 21 November 1962

I mostly agree with it.
The thing is till mid 50s, Tawang wasn't integrated with what we now call Aruanchal, while most parts of present day Aruanchal was directly administered by the Governor of Assam. For instance, the town of Pasighat is 100 years old.

The Chinese took the wrong way to lay their claim on Arunachal. The war did nothing but drove the Aruanchalis into the Indian fold. It is true that at first the Chinese were rather good to the people but occupation forces are seldom cruel to the people of occupied lands in the initial phases.

In Arunachal, the people of tawang region, more than anyone else vehemently oppose the chinese claim as they see China as an aggressor which has occupied Tibet by deceit and force. They also oppose the very personal attacks by the Chinese govt and media on the dalai lama as he is also religious head of the Monpas. Arunachal today is the most pro-indian state in north east (even more than majority hindu assam which has racial affinity with rest of india as well)) india with no militant movement of indigenous people seeking separation from India.

BTW, i see the article as seen through the eyes of an Assamese and not an Arunachali.

I mostly agree with it.
The thing is till mid 50s, Tawang wasn't integrated with what we now call Aruanchal, while most parts of present day Aruanchal was directly administered by the Governor of Assam. For instance, the town of Pasighat is 100 years old.

The Chinese took the wrong way to lay their claim on Arunachal. The war did nothing but drove the Aruanchalis into the Indian fold. It is true that at first the Chinese were rather good to the people but occupation forces are seldom cruel to the people of occupied lands in the initial phases.

In Arunachal, the people of tawang region, more than anyone else vehemently oppose the chinese claim as they see China as an aggressor which has occupied Tibet by deceit and force. They also oppose the very personal attacks by the Chinese govt and media on the dalai lama as he is also religious head of the Monpas. Arunachal today is the most pro-indian state in north east (even more than majority hindu assam which has racial affinity with rest of india as well)) india with no militant movement of indigenous people seeking separation from India.

BTW, i see the article as seen through the eyes of an Assamese and not an Arunachali.

Hmm... OK.

Sure. Just don't try to shove the communist definition down our throats. You have the freedom to have your definition. The rest of the world has its own.

Nobody tries to force you to swallow our definition, you indian have your own definition but don't try pathetically to include the world, such Ethiopia, Congo or Cuba, they don't really give a sh11t of Dalai....beside thoese western dalai lama worshipers and political supporters.

I mostly agree with it.

Nice propaganda bullsh11T, once these people are on our side, they will learn quickly to said nice thing about China and bad thing about India..human nature :rolleyes:

Nice propaganda bullsh11T, once these people are on our side, they will learn quickly to said nice thing about China and bad thing about India..human nature :rolleyes:
this is not propaganda. What you people are told by the communist is "nice propaganda bullshit"

Even today tibetans don't believe the communist bullshit. Just this year, kalachakra was held in bodh gaya, hundreds and thousands of tibetans from tibet came over just to get a glimpse of Dalai Lama. So we all know who is bullshitting.

Nobody tries to force you to swallow our definition, you indian have your own definition but don't try pathetically to include the world, such Ethiopia, Congo or Cuba, they don't really give a sh11t of Dalai....beside thoese western dalai lama worshipers and political supporters.

yes and most of the world also doesn't gives a **** about the chinese definition of dalai lama.

In the end, we both are happy

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom