What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

this is not propaganda. What you people are told by the communist is "nice propaganda bullshit"

Even today tibetans don't believe the communist bullshit. Just this year, kalachakra was held in bodh gaya, hundreds and thousands of tibetans from tibet came over just to get a glimpse of Dalai Lama. So we all know who is bullshitting.

Same I said about your side, you don't hold the true as much as we do...those Tibetains came to suck up with Dalai is a tiny group and these people like to talk bad thing behind other's back just to please Indians and we have Six millions tibetans in china, they have joys to sing Chinese song and live a happy life.

yes and most of the world also doesn't gives a **** about the chinese definition of dalai lama.

In the end, we both are happy

Lol, you Indians like to inflate that cow, the world dont give a rat a$$ about this man beside $$$$, only India claim that's world phenomenon but only few people in the cave that is interested on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same I said about your side, you don't hold the true as much as we do...those Tibetains came to suck up with Dalai is a tiny group and these people like to talk bad thing behind other's back just to please Indians and we have Six millions tibetans in china, they have joys to sing Chinese song and live a happy life.

Lol, you Indians like to inflate that cow, the world dont give a rat a$$ about this man beside $$$$, only India claim that's world phenomenon but only few people in the cave that is interested on him.

the US congressional medal, the nobel peace prize and numerous other awards mean a lot.

As for singing, i will point a gun to your head and you will start singing any song i want you to sing. Might is a big thing.

the US congressional medal, the nobel peace prize and numerous other awards mean a lot.

As for singing, i will point a gun to your head and you will start singing any song i want you to sing. Might is a big thing.

Lol Nobel peace price, what a #1 bulltsh1t, this is video is from a simple normal people unlike your political propaganda...LMAO

We're not singin like bollywoodian that run mile away under a gun point :lol:

Lol Nobel peace price, what a #1 bulltsh1t, this is video is from a simple normal people unlike your political propaganda...LMAO

We're not singin like bollywoodian that run mile away under a gun point :lol:

The world knows what is propaganda.
You are free to believe what the communists feeds the Chinese population. Not a problem for me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom