What's new

New row breaks out between India and China over maps

Yeah right.

I respect you Icewolf, so please talk some sense to your countryman here.

Stirring trouble is fine, but he has gone beyond that and is now actively insulting China along with India.

He's speaking mix of Urdu and Hindi I also dont think hes Pakistani by his posts, it seems he is Bangladeshi or Indian...

Stupidity! What stupidity? It is right time for India to launch an attack. 80 Tibetans have died and the international community will be on India's side. With the international moral support, India can easily smash the inferior Chinese forces.

Times of India.

The Times of India: Latest News India, World & Business News, Cricket & Sports, Bollywood

The video title is Mod clears military build up in Ladakh.

It does not have any sense to attack China. I feel anti China stuff is hyped, after 62 there is no aggression from China. Its good to prepare for bad that's ok.

Whatever it is, the report says, India is increasing its strength in Ladakh. Am I right? Now, we all know the scenario suggests there will be a war, otherwise why wasting money deploying forces in that area. What I said is that, the more India delays, the more the chances of winning war will decrease.

Read my post again.

You guys are so easy to figure out :wave:

He's speaking mix of Urdu and Hindi I also dont think hes Pakistani by his posts, it seems he is Bangladeshi or Indian...

Check our post histories. I have had many arguments with Enemy.

He is not an Indian, he hates India. That would be fine, except that he has made some really disgusting racial arguments against Chinese people.

Please ask him to respect our "brotherhood", on this forum at least.

It does not have any sense to attack China. I feel anti China stuff is hyped, after 62 there is no aggression from China. Its good to prepare for bad that's ok.

I made the statement in the context of the thread topic.

Check our post histories. I have had many arguments with Enemy.

He is not an Indian, he hates India. That would be fine, except that he has made some really disgusting racial insults against Chinese people.

Please ask him to respect our "brotherhood", on this forum at least.

He speaks Indian Urdu... No Pakistani ever mixes up z with j as they do in India...

He is just trying to stir **** up between India and China so he can troll more...

:rofl: Is that why indians were made into beasts of burden for 800 years by Timur and other Central Asia conquerors? While all the men were castrated working as laborers in the Middle East, Timur and his clan made "modifications" to the northern indian Y chromosome and even forced you to speak a bastardized versio of Urdu you now call "hindi" ;)[/QUOTE

Dude, what is with your facination with language. Language is something which continuosuly evolves. Any Civilization that adopts and evolves, survives and if it does not , it will become a Dragon ..oops extinct.

Life goes through different cycle, like economy, BOOM, RECESSION, DEPRESSION, etc etc. India has gone through same cycle. Interesting you just remember one specific stage. However we have come out stronger and better and am getting better day vy day.

20% of Chinese (excluding Tibet, which is not part of China) are Buddhist. Which means 20% of people an Indian is their lord. Isn't it.

:rofl: Is that why indians were made into beasts of burden for 800 years by Timur and other Central Asia conquerors? While all the men were castrated working as laborers in the Middle East, Timur and his clan made "modifications" to the northern indian Y chromosome and even forced you to speak a bastardized versio of Urdu you now call "hindi" ;)

Yes, that is why Chinese still worship an Indian Hindu King Buddha as their hired God despite the fact that Buddha was of difference race. Let me know if any Indian worships anybody who looks like Chinese. Have you ever thought of this?

BTW, India doesn't have any museum for Chou En Lai, India won't. You need to figure out why.

The Hindu : News : China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

Shame shame... I would commit suicide if next morning I wake up as a Chinese.

Yes, that is why Chinese still worship an Indian Hindu King Buddha as their hired God despite the fact that Buddha was of difference race. Let me know if any Indian worships anybody who looks like Chinese. Have you ever thought of this?

BTW, India doesn't have any museum for Chou En Lai, India won't. You need to figure out why.

The Hindu : News : China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

Shame shame... I would commit suicide if next morning I wake up as a Chinese.
:lol: Nehru let india get humiliated in 1962 and China thanks Nehru in return. No need to feel so ashamed of your indian IQ. You should proud of serving your Anglo and Sultan masters.

:lol: Nehru let india get humiliated in 1962 and China thanks Nehru in return. No need to feel so ashamed of your indian IQ. You should proud of serving your Anglo and Sultan masters.

I doubt you are chinese. Chinese are generally nice people and don't hate Indians. My friend is chinese. you are just a frustrated troll.

I took you as a Y Chromosome, now please don't disappoint me by proving yourself as an mtDNA. I did expect a better answer from you because I believe you are a smart, educated and proud guy. But your replies always disappoint me. You appear to be like those who prove their weaknesses on every occasion and then try to hide their weaknesses by making excuses which sound stupid and hilarious. As I said before, I now elaborate it a bit, Indians don't need to conquer China and Chinese because you accept your defeat in the first place without giving a fight may be because Chinese don't have confidence in them or may be because Chinese are just a bunch of cowards who make excuses like "see, we are peaceful, we are defensive etc". But the fact is you are peaceful because you can't take the path of violence even if you wish to, you are defensive because you can't be offensive even if you wish to. You are either incapable of or scared to be capable of.

Whether Nehru allowed India to be humiliated or not is different question but he did allow India get your south Tibet. I know you accept this reality and so you make some hilarious statements which are tantamount to trolling and nothing else. I would have appreciated if you had said "yes, we are weak and we could not defend our territorial integrity". At least try to be honest with your own self and stop deluding yourself more and more.

I always say, in this world, nobody is angel, there is no ethics whatsoever, the world is run by the rule which is Darwinism. I am basically a Darwinist and a no nonsense guy. I don't take nonsense and I believe the stronger always loots the weaker. Stronger prevails, weaker dies out. Nehru himself was not a dumb guy because as a veteran politician, an educated guy, he did believe in it no matter how much people fake his beliefs. As the stronger loots the weaker, it is always the case that the stronger loots the weaker's labor, intelligence, possession and spirit. Thus the stronger gradually becomes a god to the weaker and in many cases the weaker gives his submission to the stronger voluntarily. Now if you call a thief a thief, the thief will be offended, the same way the weaker will be offended once you call him weaker.

Chinese worship Buddha who was an Indian king itself proves that the relationship between Indians and Chinese is of master and slave relationship, no matter how much you mask this relationship with the excuses of spiritual bull$hit. Buddha did not need to invade China because the Chinese themselves voluntarily accepted Buddha their god. Think about it and imagine a single Indian worshiping someone who remotely looks like a Chinese. Can you imagine? You can't. Forget the Anglos, the Badshahs and the Sultans, we are discussing the relationship between Indians and Chinese. If I were a Chinese, I would have never ever worshiped an Indian. And thank god, I am not a Chinese.

Why I am saying these to you is because I just want to show you the reality. You are resting your expectations on some people who are inborn defeated people. China may have more military hardware than India, still it is Y Chromosome which alone can make full use of them and it is absent among Chinese. What is the use of military hardware for a person who is by nature scared of warfare?

I took you as a Y Chromosome, now please don't disappoint me by proving yourself as an mtDNA. I did expect a better answer from you because I believe you are a smart, educated and proud guy. But your replies always disappoint me. You appear to be like those who prove their weaknesses on every occasion and then try to hide their weaknesses by making excuses which sound stupid and hilarious. As I said before, I now elaborate it a bit, Indians don't need to conquer China and Chinese because you accept your defeat in the first place without giving a fight may be because Chinese don't have confidence in them or may be because Chinese are just a bunch of cowards who make excuses like "see, we are peaceful, we are defensive etc". But the fact is you are peaceful because you can't take the path of violence even if you wish to, you are defensive because you can't be offensive even if you wish to. You are either incapable of or scared to be capable of.

Whether Nehru allowed India to be humiliated or not is different question but he did allow India get your south Tibet. I know you accept this reality and so you make some hilarious statements which are tantamount to trolling and nothing else. I would have appreciated if you had said "yes, we are weak and we could not defend our territorial integrity". At least try to be honest with your own self and stop deluding yourself more and more.

I always say, in this world, nobody is angel, there is no ethics whatsoever, the world is run by the rule which is Darwinism. I am basically a Darwinist and a no nonsense guy. I don't take nonsense and I believe the stronger always loots the weaker. Stronger prevails, weaker dies out. Nehru himself was not a dumb guy because as a veteran politician, an educated guy, he did believe in it no matter how much people fake his beliefs. As the stronger loots the weaker, it is always the case that the stronger loots the weaker's labor, intelligence, possession and spirit. Thus the stronger gradually becomes a god to the weaker and in many cases the weaker gives his submission to the stronger voluntarily. Now if you call a thief a thief, the thief will be offended, the same way the weaker will be offended once you call him weaker.

Chinese worship Buddha who was an Indian king itself proves that the relationship between Indians and Chinese is of master and slave relationship, no matter how much you mask this relationship with the excuses of spiritual bull$hit. Buddha did not need to invade China because the Chinese themselves voluntarily accepted Buddha their god. Think about it and imagine a single Indian worshiping someone who remotely looks like a Chinese. Can you imagine? You can't. Forget the Anglos, the Badshahs and the Sultans, we are discussing the relationship between Indians and Chinese. If I were a Chinese, I would have never ever worshiped an Indian. And thank god, I am not a Chinese.

Why I am saying these to you is because I just want to show you the reality. You are resting your expectations on some people who are inborn defeated people. China may have more military hardware than India, still it is Y Chromosome which alone can make full use of them and it is absent among Chinese. What is the use of military hardware for a person who is by nature scared of warfare?
LOL at the indian going bonkers from inferiority complex after 1000 years of subjugation, 1962 spanking and Maoists tearing up his country.

LOL at the indian going bonkers from inferiority complex after 1000 years of subjugation, 1962 spanking and Maoists tearing up his country.

You could not answer me why Chinese worship an Indian king Buddha. I don't know whether you yourself worship the Indian king or not but the worship by your fellow Chinese only make Indians having superiority complex. It is a matter of utter shame that your fellow Chinese could not find any Chinese or any East Asian suitable for being worshiped and chose an Indian.

Chinese worshiping Indians mean the relationship between Indian and Chinese is of master and slave. Lol once a slave, always slave. Lets see what the slave newspaper has to say about the masters.

In ancient times, India in old Chinese writings was a holy land where the almighty and lenient Buddhas dwelled and preached their benevolent teachings.

China, India share broad cooperation prospects despite border disputes - Globaltimes.cn

80% of Arunachal was under the Ahoms in the past, how can China claim all of Arunachal?

As for the western parts( (read tawang region) and the anini-mechuka region, we had our own kings like the Bhutanese. We are more similar to Bhutanese than Tibetans. It is true that tibetan buddhism is practised in the region and tibet have had a great influence on us but that goes for entire himalayan region.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom