What's new

New provocation: China sends fighter jets into Vietnamese airspace

Vietnamese airspace?

lol Only in the wet dreams of the Vietnameses。

Wake up、stop acting like a crying baby and be honest to yourselves

Chinese planes flew and will continue to fly over Chinese waters and in Chinese airspace。

Let us just say those fighter Aircrafts were there on a " Goodwill Mission ".. :P

But our target is to push the US out of our region militarily.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I were you The US is going nowhere anytime soon. if it did go, it would be well beyond your lifetime.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I were you The US is going nowhere anytime soon. if it did go, it would be well beyond your lifetime.

Hence the concept of civilization-nation.

Americans have no right to condemn China. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan. Your behavior disgusting.

What my behavior have to do with the war in Irag and Afghanistan? No doubt US government in no position to criticize China aggression in SCS but you fool no one with you played the victim to win over the moral support in the SCS, China not a weak nation being invade by a superpower nation.

Which aircraft, like this ? :coffee:

13895176272_0c57d346a1_o.jpg

13895389992_cb05eb8c8b_o.jpg

What my behavior have to do with the war in Irag and Afghanistan? No doubt US government in no position to criticize China aggression in SCS but you fool no one with you played the victim to win over the moral support in the SCS, China not a weak nation being invade by a superpower nation.
We did not kill Vietnamese. But you killed Iraqis, Afghans. You Americans always like to meddle in other people. You do not have this right. Now, I'll tell you once again. South China Sea is China's waters. I think you should learn history.

We did not kill Vietnamese. But you killed Iraqis, Afghans. You Americans always like to meddle in other people. You do not have this right. Now, I'll tell you once again. South China Sea is China's waters. I think you should learn history.

The sea don't belong to Chinese or anyone. Chinese water? who determine the sea belong to China or any nation for that matter? I already told you US government had no moral high ground to criticize China action.

The sea don't belong to Chinese or anyone. Chinese water? who determine the sea belong to China or any nation for that matter? I already told you US government had no moral high ground to criticize China action.
But the U.S. government did. He criticized us, in our opinion, this is ridiculous. At least in the Ming Dynasty, we began to rule the islands. Zheng He is the person who discovered these islands. The irony is that the Vietnamese to rob us of the island, you say that we Chinese people are robbers. I really do not know you Americans are learning or not to learn history.

But the U.S. government did. He criticized us, in our opinion, this is ridiculous. At least in the Ming Dynasty, we began to rule the islands. Zheng He is the person who discovered these islands. The irony is that the Vietnamese to rob us of the island, you say that we Chinese people are robbers. I really do not know you Americans are learning or not to learn history.

Territory can be expand or shrink base on one nation military might to defend the territory they claimed, China don't need to go back to the history to justify the claim of those island. Take Ukraine for example, they lost Crimea to Russia because Russia have the military to annex the region. Crimea last yr was belonged to Ukraine now Crimea is part of Russia.

[quote="丶勿谓言之不预, post: 5647790, member: 156906" South China Sea is China's waters.[/quote]

So does that mean the Indian Ocean is all India's waters? The Gulf of Mexico is all Mexican waters? :lol:

Last edited:
Territory can be expand or shrink base on one nation military might to defend the territory they claimed, China don't need to go back to the history to justify the claim of those island. Take Ukraine for example, they lost Crimea to Russia because Russia have the military to annex the region. Crimea last yr was belonged to Ukraine now Crimea is part of Russia.
We are not Russia. We must bring our stuff back. Matter of time.

[quote="丶勿谓言之不预, post: 5647790, member: 156906" South China Sea is China's waters.

So does that mean the Indian Ocean is all India's waters? The Gulf of Mexico is all Mexican waters? :lol:[/quote]
Haha, I say this sea belongs to China is based on history. If you know Zheng He, you will know who discovered these islands. Who has sovereignty over the islands. Zheng He was a Chinese man.

View attachment 28438
I can tell you once again, all of this is China's waters.we want to go there. Vietnam is bound to pay the price for your own greed.
Forgot that ur poor Chinese -TWese just got killed mercilessly and Chinese mainland just got caught recently and ur incompetent Govt. can't do anything to stop it??:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom