What's new

New provocation: China sends fighter jets into Vietnamese airspace

Yeah, the title is miss leading. Airspace? I thought China Jet enter Vietnam mainland Airspace.

Are you declaring ADIZ?
Vietnam controlled airspace, so it is the airspace over our EEZ in the East Vietnam Sea.

You are not wrong but are not right either, territorial water is an informal word for EEZ, or even for Continental Shelf.
Sending jets into EEZ is not prohibited, but sending military jets into Vietnam's EEZ with the intention of intimidation and aggression is what we are concern about here. Anything else is a distraction
You are perhaps mistaken. The US, Japan, and Korea send jets into Chinese imaginative Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) not EEZ because EEZ is used primarily for ships.

So now you're declaring ADIZ?

Vietnam controlled airspace, so it is the airspace over our EEZ in the East Vietnam Sea.

It is the same as ADIZ. Well, it's up to you if that is your intention.

So now you're declaring ADIZ?
I don't declare anything. China did send jets into Vietnam EEZ. The main point here is sending military jets and warships into a conflicted area is an action to escalate tension and a provocation for military conflict. This shows that the PRC is really aggressive so it is in contradiction with what they have claimed. Hence, you can't believe the PRC's words.

China send those aircraft to protect their Rig, to stop Vietnam from damaging it. And like other have said, it is not in Vietnam's airspace.

You are not wrong but are not right either, territorial water is an informal word for EEZ, or even for Continental Shelf.
Sending jets into EEZ is not prohibited, but sending military jets into Vietnam's EEZ with the intention of intimidation and aggression is what we are concern about here. Anything else is a distraction
You are perhaps mistaken. The US, Japan, and Korea send jets into Chinese imaginative Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) not EEZ because EEZ is used primarily for ships.

You are contradicting yourself. In one sentence you are saying China sending jets into Vietnamese EEZ, on the other hand ou are saynig EEZ i primary for ships. The truth is it is neither. And for the last time territorial water is NOT another word for EEZ.
Improve your google skills plz.

I think you do not know anything. Here is the Chinese waters. Vietnam is illegal to steal Chinese territory thief. And we Chinese are the victims.

Come on now, China played a victim card? Don't make yourself look stupid in here, I don't support either Vietnam or China on this territorial dispute or both nations fighting over the right of the oil in SCS. China used your strong military and economic cloud to grab what China want. Don't ever use the victim card to justify China action.

I don't declare anything. China did send jets into Vietnam EEZ. The main point here is sending military jets and warships into a conflicted area is an action to escalate tension and a provocation for military conflict. This shows that the PRC is really aggressive so it is in contradiction with what they have claimed. Hence, you can't believe the PRC's words.
Japan military aircrafts continuously reinforcement and flight near Diaoyu during dispute, why don't you cry my friend considered Paracel is our administrative control territory. We reserve the right to send force near the area to defend our turf. You got a problem with that, you shoot it down or shut up.

We are done talking. We are ready for war. Bring it!

China currently can out muscle Vietnam, no one doubt Vietnam lack of a naval force and without a close ally ready to arm Vietnam to confront China in a naval war. Your government still want to win over world opinion, don't pound your chest like China can't be touch.

China currently can out muscle Vietnam, no one doubt Vietnam lack of a naval force and without a close ally ready to arm Vietnam to confront China in a naval war. You're government still want to win over world opinion, don't pound your chest like China can't be touch.
Nope, this is not about bully or muscle anyone. It is about principle. We have principle of territorial integrity and will use any meant to protect it against anyone. Remember we did the same to Japan with the US backup. We sent drone, aircraft, and even declared ADIZ to monitor our turf. Winning world opinion requires two concessions. One is allow small states like the Vietnam and Philippines to bully us. Remember they can do illegal activity and unilaterally conduct fishing in dispute areas and nobody cries for us of their aggression and provocation because world opinions have favoritism for the underdog. Two is losing integrity and we can't allow small states to dictate principle and integrity against us. The US would never allow their small neighbors to set rule, so why expect us to do the same? You are American should know the history of your offshore territories you grab from others.

Nope, this is not about bully or muscle anyone. It is about principle. We have principle of territorial integrity and will use any meant to protect it against anyone. Remember we did the same to Japan with the US backup. We sent drone, aircraft, and even declared ADIZ to monitor our turf. Winning world opinion requires two concessions. One is allow small states like the Vietnam and Philippines to bully us. Remember they can do illegal activity and unilaterally conduct fishing in dispute areas and nobody cries for us of their aggression and provocation because world opinions have favoritism for the underdog. Two is losing integrity and we can't allow small states to dictate principle and integrity against us. The US would never allow their small neighbors to set rule, so why expect us to do the same? You are American should know the history of your offshore territories you grab from others.

I don't take side on the territorial dispute in SCS, to acquire territory you need a strong military to enforce your claim, nothing relate to integrity of China claim of the SCS, SCS don't belong to China or any other nations within the proximity of the disputed sea. You right US did use the military power to annex many territory in this world, no doubt US couldn't be the judge, executioner, and a thief as the same time. What might is right all come down to it.

View attachment 28438
I can tell you once again, all of this is China's waters.we want to go there. Vietnam is bound to pay the price for your own greed.

Its fabricated map. China is aggressor.

Here is Map printed in China, its stated that last point of China is Hainan Island.

ImageView.aspx

Back
Top Bottom