What's new

new paf book launched

If the PAF is the publisher, I hope they make it available to overseas markets somehow.

I think it would be a good idea to put books and merchandise on sale via an online shop using the PAF Museum. I wouldn't mind if the stuff was charged in GBP, even for shipping and handling.

If the PAF is the publisher, I hope they make it available to overseas markets somehow.

I think it would be a good idea to put books and merchandise on sale via an online shop using the PAF Museum. I wouldn't mind if the stuff was charged in GBP, even for shipping and handling.
Sir AFM is the publisher. cost £ 40 per copy. At the moment available only at PAF book club in Pakistan.

Contents:

Introduction/About the Author
Foreword
Starting Out
The Mighty Sherdils
Korangi Creek
The Fighter Pilot's Cradle
Transport Hub: Nur Khan
The Rescue Corps
PAC Kamra
Pakistan's Pride
Super Mushshak Moves On
A Flock of Falcons
Chengdu's Warriors
Amazing Mirages
Protecting Pakistan's Skies
Licensed to Kill
Glory, Glory...the PAF Museum

Inshallah soon. I am just looking for the best ways to scan the imagery without damaging the book.
This is not some rocket science. just scan the book and upload the images here. Believe me the book will be fine while scanning

Thanks for your very technical advice. The equipment i have right now isn't suitable. I need to find a better set of equipment for good results.

This is not some rocket science. just scan the book and upload the images here. Believe me the book will be fine while scanning

Thanks for your very technical advice. The equipment i have right now isn't suitable. I need to find a better set of equipment for good results.

?? Very technical or violation of copy right laws :D

You can order via amazon uk for delivery in U.K. Only ???? I guess in future it may be available in other countries ???

Back
Top Bottom