What's new

new paf book launched

Tried emailing Alan on amazon Uk but no response it's available in U.K. For delivery in Europe only :(

Well my sister is in UK, so hopefully she has enough time to order and receive the book from amazon. fingers Xed.

Well my sister is in UK, so hopefully she has enough time to order and receive the book from amazon. fingers Xed.
Lo jee good news. The PAF book will be delivered to my sister on 19th July. so I have to wait till end of the month to get my hands on it. Can't wait.

Alan twitted hat he will be selling and be there at one of the British air show (paf c130 attending) and to sign copies as well

And now book is no longer av in UK as well forget about outside I think it's a mom and pop setup or its in high demand someone recommended to get t through paf book club much easier/quick rather than waiting for in open market

How about rather concentrate on getting better toys than selling the same picture with new acm every time. I have had enough of listening and watching same thing. What did they add in their inventory in last 35 years apart of thunders.

Pakistan Air Force: Attaining New Heights
Books
Ref: B559
By: Alan Warnes
£39.99 (Approx $58.14 or €51.13)

Quantity

Description Specification
Commissioned by the Pakistan Air Force, this 238 page coffee table book, written by Alan Warnes will take you into the day to day challenges of operating a top class military with limited funds. The author has been fortunate enough to travel to Pakistan nearly twenty times and has taken many of the 300 images that illustrate the recent years of an air force on the highest state of alert.

With Iran, Afghanistan and India straddling its borders nothing can ever be taken for granted. Having shot down an Iranian military UAV crossing into its airspace during June, fighting a war with militants in the western FATA region and continuously monitoring the Indian Air Force, life in the PAF isn’t boring. Its the only air force in the world that has designed a fighter too - the JF-17, which it is building with support from its Chinese allies at the Pakistan Aeronautical Company Kamra complex.

The PAF flies a fleet of 50 year old Mirage III/Vs, cutting edge F-16s and Chinese F-7s as well as Chinese and Swedish airborne early warning aircraft. This book will bring you up to date with the PAF’s challenges and how it meets them with a foreword from the Pakistan Air Force Chief, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman.

How about rather concentrate on getting better toys than selling the same picture with new acm every time. I have had enough of listening and watching same thing. What did they add in their inventory in last 35 years apart of thunders.

Blk52, mlu , spada sams, tps77s, ylc-2, ylc-6, simulator for various type such as pg, mirage, c130, il78, awacs, jf ..., UVAs, k8, ISR, data link, ... automated logistics system, afnet, new bases ... all toys

20170801_182332.jpeg
20170801_182351.jpeg

Got my book. front and back cover [emoji5] [emoji5]

Allen last book was about 200 pages of pics plus info, his current one is said to be about 30-50 pages more so app 250 pages ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom