What's new

New Moderators: PAFAce, TechLahore, now ajpirzada

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ lost gone and missing....same as most of the mods here.

do you know a member called adios amigo ?

Yes i know him, in fact i can never forget him. he is the first one to delete my comment on defence.pk!!! :angry:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

^^^^ lost gone and missing....same as most of the mods here.

Are mods paid?

Yaar this is not whatever thread, :no: why activate it.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Yes i know him, in fact i can never forget him. he is the first one to delete my comment on defence.pk!!! :angry:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Are mods paid?

No its a voluntarily job, people do it for passion.

But trolls tested their limits and as humans Mods get bored.

Adiós Amigo is still active, Taimi is a super MOD now, PAF Ace and Tech Lahore have certainly disappeared.
Santro is the working guy. :)
Elmo keeps in the back ground,....... is it true Elmo is a female. ??

Mein kafi deer se is pe research ker raha hon!!! :D

I think Elmo is female, i remember once she said to anyone "abhi ker daiti hon"

lets make conspiracy theories......elmo is jana... ;)
PAFACE was warned by ISI not to be active pn a public internet forum...
blain2 was abducted by aliens
ajpirzada was offered a rishtaa from top bollywood actress if he stops moderating a pakistani forum.

lets make conspiracy theories......elmo is jana... ;)
PAFACE was warned by ISI not to be active pn a public internet forum...
blain2 was abducted by aliens
ajpirzada was offered a rishtaa from top bollywood actress if he stops moderating a pakistani forum.

Do not behave like indian media!!! :D

Were you offered Modship ???

forum-mods-hi-i-m-back-demotivational-poster-1267578565.jpg

yaar roz hoti hai per main nhi manta mujhy ADMIN banaya jay to baat ban sakti hai :P

i would like more technical type threads and positive threads on PDF ...the forum is spammed with anti islam threads and these threads get thousands of reies..
open a thread about weapond or a scientificreseacch article and will jardly get a few responses...members neeed to grow up a bit..
infact the general age of mem.ers has decreased over the years...an old timer ln here who is also my real life friend told me that a few years back this was a mature forum with propper comments.
now its a teenage forum with tantrums instead of comments....and no techy stuff.

i would like more technical type threads and positive threads on PDF ...the forum is spammed with anti islam threads and these threads get thousands of reies..
open a thread about weapond or a scientificreseacch article and will jardly get a few responses...members neeed to grow up a bit..
infact the general age of mem.ers has decreased over the years...an old timer ln here who is also my real life friend told me that a few years back this was a mature forum with propper comments.
now its a teenage forum with tantrums instead of comments....and no techy stuff.

sarfrazbhai surely we have room for both or all type of threadfs and people can choose or not choose to go on a thread?

true that...but on a wbsite called defence.PK with pictures of pakistan/pakistanis/pakistani fllags./one does not expect so much anti pakistan/anti islam sentiments.

true that...but on a wbsite called defence.PK with pictures of pakistan/pakistanis/pakistani fllags./one does not expect so much anti pakistan/anti islam sentiments.

i dont mind as long as moderaters do their job properly. otherewise we would all be agreeing on everything lol. Just ignore indian trolls or take the micky out of them for being so obsessed with pakistan that they come on our site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom