New Moderators: PAFAce, TechLahore, now ajpirzada

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have added three Think Tank members to our management. We welcome PAFAce, TechLahore and now ajpirzada as our new moderators. Please welcome them.

Same reasons apply when we added taimikhan/Bezerk to our management.

Because of huge amount of requests to add another mod to the management squad. We have decided to use a trial system in which we evaluate who can perfectly fit the ideals of our management. In this system, we will appoint a few moderators. For now, we have appointed Bezerk as our junior mod on trial and trainee basis. The new mod will help us to enforce the rules and regulations of the forum. We believe that it is a rightful addition and with proper guidance he can be a featured moderator of our management if he chooses to. We apologize to our Think Tank members for stealing yet another member.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you.

Last edited:
:) hey hey Welcome new mods.

Good Idea good move. hope some of burden is going to be shared nicely.

Welcome Tech and PAFAce.

And please remove the option of ranking the threads by TT members as i have seen biased ranking moves by them.

Welcome To the Tough job ! Good Luck

haha webby thats not fair k fine hes a chicken dont delete this one now :D welcome both of you

is there any Indian mod

or seat are only for Pakistani

pls want to know

Welcome to the new Mods and by congratulations to you.

The Mods should be cool minded, knowledgeable and unbiased.

And these are the qualities PAFAce and TechLahore perfectly have.

The forum is evolving and developing into a very popular platform. The work is very stressful and demanding, so my best of luck for Mods.

I have even seen some International media or Times of India quoting from Defence.pk

There are some members who deliberately derail threads and post off topic threads in some section. And some times they escapes without any action.

That sometimes caused irritation and the lowering of standard quality of the forum.

There are lots of International visitors who regularly visits this forum and Defence.pk will help put a better image and understanding of Pakistan to the world.

Last but not the least, I thank WebMaster for wise decision.

thanks

is there any Indian mod

or seat are only for Pakistani

pls want to know

Do we have Pakistani minister in Indian government???

It is Pakistani forum why there should a Indian Mod, as Mods are quite reasonable i don't have any problem with it.

Last edited:
@ PAFAce & TechLahore,

Congratulations Gentlemen, great achievement and you both deserve it.
Suffice to say, there was huge burden on Taimi, hence power entails responsibility.

Congrats to both of you, good decision by the administration!

Do we have Pakistani minister in Indian government???

It is Pakistani forum why there should a Indian Mod, as Mods are quite reasonable i don't have any problem with it.

There are world forum that have Mods from all over the world but it is a International Pakistani forum so they are right.
You gota point there buddy

welcome Modertors :D

Meray wali baat poori ho gayi :D we needed more MODs and its a very good decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom