What's new

New Mod: Mosamania (Arab World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also dont forget this member got banned 1 or 2 time because his anti-Persian comments here.an Egyptian is the best selection.

a member who call shias non muslims,a member who wants to burn shias,a racist member has not any competency for being a moderator.has he?
better to choose an Egyptian member as moderetor.

we are sorry the next time we will be careful to take ur opinion on this ideas, it is clear that you are smarter than management forum
lol.gif
. .

i imagine some one or maybe more in this time !!

like this
hitwall.gif
. .

a member who call shias non muslims,a member who wants to burn shias,a racist member has not any competency for being a moderator.has he?

Well he is a bit Arab, but out of the lot he wins hands down. Even after his biases he is a good chap. He has amassed huge amounts of information regarding his countries capabilities on this forum.

we are sorry the next time we will be careful to take ur opinion on this ideas, it is clear that you are smarter than management forum
lol.gif
. .

i imagine some one or maybe more in this time !!

like this
hitwall.gif
. .

OK arab !

Enjoy !!!

congrats mate,

welcome to the team!!! i am sure you'll do a great job as a Moderator

When a member becomes a mod, he starts with a clean sheet. All his possible wrongdoings and sins are forgiven. That's a golden rule. :smokin:

Be all my sins remembered.

So you're equating, becoming a mod to the religious equivalent of doing "the pilgrimage". You kill me mate :D
When a member becomes a mod, he starts with a clean sheet. All his possible wrongdoings and sins are forgiven. That's a golden rule. :smokin:

Be all my sins remembered.

Therefore, I beg to be absolved of all my wrongdoings as well... Mods with thy divine powers, absolve my sins and make a mod too :D LMAO BAHAHAHAHA :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom