What's new

New Mod: Mosamania (Arab World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully me.....one day.......when Pakistan is free. LMAO :D
Mosamania = sensible guy, who thinks rationally without getting emotional. Congratulations dude. :)

By the way who is 'other' international mod? :)

Congratulations Mosamania. I like your promotion.

Thanks for that clarification, Zakii :) So, I have an open hand at free speech in our sections?

By the way, how did you manage that in ACL of forum. Does VB support sub-thread admins?

Request to higher ups: Please constraint all intl-mods to sub-sections of their areas, and not the International section as a whole. Leave that as a fair open battle-ground, where we can rattle our swords without fear of incrimination :D

Cheers!

Don't worry your right of free speech will always be respected. You can continue to post like a normal user but giving an exposure to International Moderators will help curtail the trolls. Yeah VB does support sub-forum admins

Thanks for the reply mate... Sigh of relief... :D And now, let me unholster my gun (again) :guns:
Don't worry your right of free speech will always be respected. You can continue to post like a normal user but giving an exposure to International Moderators will help curtail the trolls. Ye VB does support sub-forum admins

Just to quell some sentiments here, please know that the international moderators are in the probation phase. They are not a permanent feature as yet, and they know it too.

If we judge that the feature is not optimal, it will be scrapped altogether.

And as Aeronaut correctly noted, they are limited to their individual sections.

At the end of the day Defence.pk is a Pakistani forum with a Pakistan-centric approach. While we are willing to broaden our base, we do realise the sphere we have to work within.

Hope this clears up things here.

Feel free to give your feedback about our new moderators to the admin, so we know how you feel about them.

thank you Asian for congratulating that Arab

he has a name though..

I was actually being funny...and not trolling..

Also arab is an ethnicity unlike asian.... u can call me baluch coz u might wanna correct urself..lol

By that logic its injustice towards indians if there is no indian mod but there are chinese and pakistani mods

Indians should not complain, infact no one should.

This is a pakistani forum and they can do whatever they want to do with it.

If Indians have problems, they should stop coming to PDF. There are many Indian forums to attend to.

Interesting.

Does "keeping the decorum" also involve calling members "idiot" Irfan?

I recall you asking people on the Afghan thread not to abuse a person or his nationality, so was wondering.

oh snap out of it will you? do you want me to show your posts as well? they were not very smart were they?
I didnt know if Idiot referred to some nationality.

its a universal trait I am sure. nothing to do with your nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom