What's new

New Mod: Mosamania (Arab World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that logic its injustice towards indians if there is no indian mod but there are chinese and pakistani mods
introducing International Mods, itself is a big deal specially for a defence forum. but in good time you would realise that there is no injustice

I am extremely humbled by your selection.

This is a responsibility and no sane man would go after responsibilities with his own feet but since I am selected I will make sure that I uphold my duties with the best of my abilities.

Congratulations bro. :tup:

Congrats mosa.
You cant troll in iran section now. Also you have to check arab troll. (and they will complain how arabs are not valued here.. )
Mods had their sweet revenge on you. :)

By that logic its injustice towards indians if there is no indian mod but there are chinese and pakistani mods
We dont need Indian mods, pakistani mods suit us much better. :)

Congrats mosa.
You cant troll in iran section now. Also you have to check arab troll. (and they will complain how arabs are not valued here.. )
Mods had their sweet revenge on you. :)

:rofl:

thats not the only reason.. he has contributed a lot in the forum specially his threads on Saudi Industry & military advances have been a great learning experience.
We dont need Indian mods, pakistani mods suit us much better. :)

all in good time. international mods have been selected for their contribution and popularity in the forum. not just for their nationality (IMO). there is no final word on how this trend will go. lets wait and see

And here it begins.... The forum is becoming a spitting image of Pakistan. From herein-onwards, Pakistanis speaking their mind will be sanctioned by you know who!!!! :D

Well, if it were a choice between the two of them. Mosmania, was the better choice :D Congrats!!!

Mods do the necessary balancing-act and make one mod each from Israel / Persia and India.. Then we can say that it is a well balanced forum!

Send me some lovin... if you agree! :P :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom