What's new

New low from the neutrals

Bushra Bibi got divorced in November 2017 and married IK in January 2018. On paper it looks like 2 months but only a woman knows when her menstrual cycle started and finished, sometimes she gets monthly cycle early, meaning they may last less than a month time.

She could also have got divorced 5th November 2017 and married IK on 28th January 2018. That's like 3 months.

She also made a big point that she finished her iddat before leaving her ex husband house, did she get her full divorce in November 2017 or did her ex give 3 separate divorces and didn't take her back so her iddat finished in November 2017. Meaning the first divorce took place September, 2nd October and 3rd and final November, they continued to live together as husband and wife but didn't have any relation so their divorced got finalised in November 2017, her iddat also finished November 2017.

This is why Islamic Ulema say if the lady confirms her iddat is finished, then she may marry again, we don't need to investigate her through ISI, also its quiet disgusting trying to make a media circus out of this. Even if there is no Nikah, they need to do tauba and do another nikah, end of story

Neutrals ko sab kuch pasand ha ...

1681333699464.jpeg

Generals being the swines they are cant get this one thing in their thick fat pig skulls: IK din me sari generals ki biwian bi choday we dont care, were voting him in for entirely different reasons.
They can record and play the clips pn a screen in d chowk. Vota 4 balla not dallas

These guys are the reason why so many younger Pakistanis have become kooni liberal or atheist lgbt bastards. Their lack of critical thinking has led them to associate these kufar mullahs with Islam, and hence they are now full blown islamophobe.

Lanat on all of them!

The only issue is with you only. Without knowing the truth blowing air here and there. First know the truth then say to others if needs too
here is the truth for you so you can rest

same tactics used against benazir in past too

I think you'll find that it is YOU who blowing air and that it is ME who's closer to the truth.

First clip you posted has already been answered. Please learn to read and understand the details of an issue before commenting on it.

And it is just sooooo ridiculous of you to share the 2nd clip, it has no relevance whatsoever. The issue and circumstances are not miles apart. They are not even oceans apart. They are light years apart.

Please I request you to be a truth seeker rather the being a blind follower. For the sake of your own dignity. Many can't. Can you?

This isn't actaully about Imran khan. He will simply slither out of this issue, I've no doubt on that. This is about YOU, it's about ME, about US.

You can believe this is false but not blindly, rather based on evidence. But first you have to answer the fundamental question. Assume it turns out to be true. What then?

That is what makes it about YOU (or US).

To me the people who can record p0rno of ministers and send the videos to their kids can't get any lower, besides selling their own mothers for few bucks, I won't be surprised by anything now.

کمپنی پتے شو کرتےکرتے اخر کار مولوی نما کتے شو کرنے لگ گئی
🤣

Patwaris have lost all shame. They are completely shameless people. @Riz @Imran Khan @villageidiot @Acetic Acid @alphapak . I am talking about you guys and all the rest of PTI patwaris on this forum.

Have you guys given up you religion as well as your shame? What did you guys lose first ? Your shame or your religion? (I guess shame was first)

Are you guys so ignorant that you can't see the WRONG DEEDS of your leader for what they are? Maybe you like him but does that have to make you guys BLIND?? Maybe the cases are being pursued NOW because of political reasons whereas it was swept under the carpet before but there can be no doubt as to their authenticity!!

The information is nothing new, it was already reported at the TIME!! The fact that this happened has been reported countless times but NEVER been denied or properly rebutted by Mr. Imran Khan! All the people involved have given the exact same narrative. And this is only tip of the iceburg. The whole story of the sordid episode of bushra bibi and imran khan has come out long time ago and there are a lot of other details that all of you PATWARIS have chosen to CLOSE YOUR EYES to.
(Perhaps if i have time, i might detail it here some time)

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME TO CALL THIS WRONG??? RATHER THAN DEFEND IT??? DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A TINY LITTLE BIT OF ISLAMIC GHAIRAT LEFT IN YOU GUYS?

DOES ANY OF THE PTI SUPPORTER DO? If yes then they should speak up!!

Because this isn't about this one case only. There's a long list of connected Items.

Try to have the COURAGE to face the TRUTH and get back some of your EMAAN in this holy month of Ramadan.

All of us need to do this. WE MUST HAVE THE COURAGE AND THE DECENCY TO CALL A WRONG AS WRONG AND A RIGHT AS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL LEANINGS.

We can criticize this leader or support that leader but at the very least we should be HONEST!

And make sure that our Deen, Emaan, and Nation comes first before any of these personalities/parties!

This is not that people are supporting this act of Imran Khan but all of us believe this to be wrong. The reasons are:

1. Bushra BB already explained it.
2. The persons making the claims has made such false narratives in past so has no credibility.
3. This is a personal matter and should not be discussed in public like this. Even if they did discussing this in public is highly unethical. Plus timming of this is also wrong. What was he doing since past 5 years? Why just before IK is about to win case for elections ?

I think you'll find that it is YOU who blowing air and that it is ME who's closer to the truth.

First clip you posted has already been answered. Please learn to read and understand the details of an issue before commenting on it.

And it is just sooooo ridiculous of you to share the 2nd clip, it has no relevance whatsoever. The issue and circumstances are not miles apart. They are not even oceans apart. They are light years apart.

Please I request you to be a truth seeker rather the being a blind follower. For the sake of your own dignity. Many can't. Can you?

This isn't actaully about Imran khan. He will simply slither out of this issue, I've no doubt on that. This is about YOU, it's about ME, about US.

You can believe this is false but not blindly, rather based on evidence. But first you have to answer the fundamental question. Assume it turns out to be true. What then?

That is what makes it about YOU (or US).
are you kid?
second video shows that old tactics pmln used even in benazir era launch some fatwa against someone and do propaganda on it.

second thing is you are asking me to assume it? why would I assume things and base on that assumption make anyone hold right and wrong? unless i have bughz toward someone may be you have that bughz toward imran khan which is clearly can be seen in your posts.

if assumption is so important for you then why dont you assume if this guy who wokeup after 5 years and 2 month came to know nikkah is not valid lol.

Last edited:
"When a question is raised all over the world, the answer is sought, whereas, in Pakistan, the questioner is sought and then raised".
Anwar Maqsood

463723d6833911abe54eb571973aed5c.jpg

Patwaris have lost all shame. They are completely shameless people. @Riz @Imran Khan @villageidiot @Acetic Acid @alphapak . I am talking about you guys and all the rest of PTI patwaris on this forum.

Have you guys given up you religion as well as your shame? What did you guys lose first ? Your shame or your religion? (I guess shame was first)

Are you guys so ignorant that you can't see the WRONG DEEDS of your leader for what they are? Maybe you like him but does that have to make you guys BLIND?? Maybe the cases are being pursued NOW because of political reasons whereas it was swept under the carpet before but there can be no doubt as to their authenticity!!

The information is nothing new, it was already reported at the TIME!! The fact that this happened has been reported countless times but NEVER been denied or properly rebutted by Mr. Imran Khan! All the people involved have given the exact same narrative. And this is only tip of the iceburg. The whole story of the sordid episode of bushra bibi and imran khan has come out long time ago and there are a lot of other details that all of you PATWARIS have chosen to CLOSE YOUR EYES to.
(Perhaps if i have time, i might detail it here some time)

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME TO CALL THIS WRONG??? RATHER THAN DEFEND IT??? DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A TINY LITTLE BIT OF ISLAMIC GHAIRAT LEFT IN YOU GUYS?

DOES ANY OF THE PTI SUPPORTER DO? If yes then they should speak up!!

Because this isn't about this one case only. There's a long list of connected Items.

Try to have the COURAGE to face the TRUTH and get back some of your EMAAN in this holy month of Ramadan.

All of us need to do this. WE MUST HAVE THE COURAGE AND THE DECENCY TO CALL A WRONG AS WRONG AND A RIGHT AS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL LEANINGS.

We can criticize this leader or support that leader but at the very least we should be HONEST!

And make sure that our Deen, Emaan, and Nation comes first before any of these personalities/parties!

The wife, on whom the patwaris have been levelling these allegations to bring down Imran Khan, has her herself clarified the issue. You have not only lost religion, you have lost decency too. Blaming someone without a reason, insinuating false allegations and then spreading them are the work of Satan. In the hatred of Imran Khan, you guys are becoming Satan's deputies.

You want to hear real stories of abuse and bad characters? Look at how Hamza Shehbaz refused to admit nikah with Ayesha Ahad. He not only threatened and abused his wife's family, he also initiated campaign against her character. He then took her with him after CJ Saqib Nisar reconciled them. What a scumbag is Hamza Shehbaz that he willingly abused his wife in public.

His dad, the money launderer Shehbaz, liked some SSP's wife. He liked her so much he forced her to divorce and them married her. In between he had an affair with her while she was still someone's wife.

Imran's nikah is a story for you. But look at the corrupt Sharif family which has abused and character assassinated so many women.

Read this :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom