What's new

New low from the neutrals

Patwaris have lost all shame. They are completely shameless people. @Riz @Imran Khan @villageidiot @Acetic Acid @alphapak . I am talking about you guys and all the rest of PTI patwaris on this forum.

Have you guys given up you religion as well as your shame? What did you guys lose first ? Your shame or your religion? (I guess shame was first)

Are you guys so ignorant that you can't see the WRONG DEEDS of your leader for what they are? Maybe you like him but does that have to make you guys BLIND?? Maybe the cases are being pursued NOW because of political reasons whereas it was swept under the carpet before but there can be no doubt as to their authenticity!!

The information is nothing new, it was already reported at the TIME!! The fact that this happened has been reported countless times but NEVER been denied or properly rebutted by Mr. Imran Khan! All the people involved have given the exact same narrative. And this is only tip of the iceburg. The whole story of the sordid episode of bushra bibi and imran khan has come out long time ago and there are a lot of other details that all of you PATWARIS have chosen to CLOSE YOUR EYES to.
(Perhaps if i have time, i might detail it here some time)

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME TO CALL THIS WRONG??? RATHER THAN DEFEND IT??? DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A TINY LITTLE BIT OF ISLAMIC GHAIRAT LEFT IN YOU GUYS?

DOES ANY OF THE PTI SUPPORTER DO? If yes then they should speak up!!

Because this isn't about this one case only. There's a long list of connected Items.

Try to have the COURAGE to face the TRUTH and get back some of your EMAAN in this holy month of Ramadan.

All of us need to do this. WE MUST HAVE THE COURAGE AND THE DECENCY TO CALL A WRONG AS WRONG AND A RIGHT AS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL LEANINGS.

We can criticize this leader or support that leader but at the very least we should be HONEST!

And make sure that our Deen, Emaan, and Nation comes first before any of these personalities/parties!

If I paid a mufti to say your mother and Father's nikkah didn't happen and you are haram ki aulad

You gonna accept it because mufti said so

Neutrals roz naye log launch kar rahe hai.

Launch karte karte Pakistani hi khatam na ho jaye.

If I paid a mufti to say your mother and Father's nikkah didn't happen and you are haram ki aulad

You gonna accept it because mufti said so
Get educated about the time line of this incident before speaking. The story came out at the time of this marriage before IK was even PM. It is not something cooked up now. At the time those 'nuetrals' were on Imran khans's side and so was most of the media as he was the "KING in WAITING" at the time, therefore it was pushed down and not hyped up. Those involved in the events have given the same narrative even before mufti saeed did. Even mufti saeed has never contradicted this when he was asked AT THE TIME and when Imran was in power and mufti saeed was part of PTI Core Committee!! ASK YOURSELF WHY?

Imran Khan has never denied or given alternative. He simply kept quiet in hope it will go away, which it did, at the time. ASK YOURSELF WHY?

My parents did not do a second nikah because the first one was Ghai Sharaee (illegal). Did yours?

IK did. That is a fact. It cannot be denied now. ASK YOURSELF WHY?

And remember it is not a small matter. It is a VERY serious matter indeed if when both Nikah Khawan and Gawah on your Nikah say it was illegal. This would be equally serious if it were about my parents or your of myself or yourself. DO you just speak without knowing what you are talking about?

P.S. Oh and BTW. You are making an accusation. Do you KNOW the mufti was paid? Do you have evidence? Witness statement? Do you know what 'buhtan' is?

Last edited:
Imran Khan has never denied or given alternative. He simply kept quiet in hope it will go away, which it did, at the time. ASK YOURSELF WHY?
Khan's wife has answered this in interview with Nadeem malik that she completed her iddat and then even after thy 6-7 months passed when she married Khan

Here listen to same mufti
If a women is saying she have completed her iddat then you must believe her

Khan have never answered to personal attacks on him

Patwaris have lost all shame. They are completely shameless people. @Riz @Imran Khan @villageidiot @Acetic Acid @alphapak . I am talking about you guys and all the rest of PTI patwaris on this forum.

Have you guys given up you religion as well as your shame? What did you guys lose first ? Your shame or your religion? (I guess shame was first)

Are you guys so ignorant that you can't see the WRONG DEEDS of your leader for what they are? Maybe you like him but does that have to make you guys BLIND?? Maybe the cases are being pursued NOW because of political reasons whereas it was swept under the carpet before but there can be no doubt as to their authenticity!!

The information is nothing new, it was already reported at the TIME!! The fact that this happened has been reported countless times but NEVER been denied or properly rebutted by Mr. Imran Khan! All the people involved have given the exact same narrative. And this is only tip of the iceburg. The whole story of the sordid episode of bushra bibi and imran khan has come out long time ago and there are a lot of other details that all of you PATWARIS have chosen to CLOSE YOUR EYES to.

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME TO CALL THIS WRONG??? RATHER THAN DEFEND IT??? DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A TINY LITTLE BIT OF ISLAMIC GHAIRAT LEFT IN YOU GUYS?

Because this isn't about this one case only. There's a long list of connected Items.

Try to have the COURAGE to face the TRUTH and get back some of your EMAAN in this holy month of Ramadan.

All of us need to do this. WE MUST HAVE THE COURAGE AND THE DECENCY TO CALL A WRONG AS WRONG AND A RIGHT AS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL LEANINGS.

We can criticize this leader or support that leader but at the very least we should be HONEST!

And make sure that our Deen, Emaan, and Nation comes first before any of these personalities/parties!
In that case a third class londay bazz molve can stands you

we are not haramies like neutrals at least, we rejected the propaganda of these londay bazz molvies when they Claimed bajwa is a qadyani , but now these monsters pigs falls to the level which we never even imagine, isky bad inho na yeh claim kar daina ha k imran khan GHq ma ghus kar hamari BVion sa karwai kar gia ha ?

Neutrals roz naye log launch kar rahe hai.

Launch karte karte Pakistani hi khatam na ho jaye.
One has to only question the timing and intention of this Maulvi coming out of nowhere to discredit Khan from the politics.

PDM and Neutrals are only exposing themselves and digging their Graves.

The more they try to punish Khan, the more humiliation and public backlash they get that only helps increase Khan's popularity.

Only if they had any concern for the betterment of the state of Pakistan... would we even be talking here?

How many $$$ Billions has Pakistan lost since last year??

In that case a third class londay bazz molve can stands you

we are not haramies like neutrals at least, we rejected the propaganda of these londay bazz molvies when they Claimed bajwa is a qadyani , but now these monsters pigs falls to the level which we never even imagine, isky bad inho na yeh claim kar daina ha k imran khan GHq ma ghus kar hamari BVion sa karwai kar gia ha ?
Senseless comments without understanding what's been said. Exactly what's expected of a patwari.

Religious shosha ...............

Nothing more then distraction

Focus on Election and Demand your Human Rights elections
  • Supreme court is making stand
  • Lawyers are there outside courts
  • Support Supreme court

1- Attack on his home was to scare his wife , to leave Imran just like how his first wife was scared by mafia when she tried to get into local business

2- This latest attempt is yet another attempt by Mafia to distract people

Last edited:
Khan's wife has answered this in interview with Nadeem malik that she completed her iddat and then even after thy 6-7 months passed when she married Khan

Here listen to same mufti
If a women is saying she have completed her iddat then you must believe her

Khan have never answered to personal attacks on him
Yes Mufti Saeed also said the same thing before about bushra bibi 's statement as well and that's why he performed Nikah, he said. Hence there is no contradiction between his statements. The difference is later events. He is entitled to take those in to account like any sane individual. Nothing contradictory or wrong in that.

Get aquainted with full details before commenting.

(BTW, have a date on that interview? That should tell you how old this case is. So the main alleged culprit denied, do you accept that from everyone who is accused of anything? )

One has to only question the timing and intention of this Maulvi coming out of nowhere to discredit Khan from the politics.
Timing maybe political but isn't everything in Pakistan? PTI plays similar games as well. However since case isn't new, that doesn't affect authenticity. (It didn't come out of nowhere)

Last edited:

Okay, bro. Sorry, I lost my way. Now, what time does Ameer-ul-Momineen Hazrat Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman Damat Barakat-o-hum lead the Taraweeh prayer?

Okay, bro. Sorry, I lost my way.
If only you could be serious. This isn't a joke. And regardless of this case, being BLIND followers of leaders (whether IK or other) and not recognizing their faults is a more deeper problem of our nation.
Now, what time does Ameer-ul-Momineen Hazrat Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman Damat Barakat-o-hum lead the Taraweeh prayer?
You mean Diesel? He is neither 'AmmerulMomineen' nor 'Damat Barakattohum'. I don't know if he leads Taraweeh or not but why do you want to know? Do you live in the same city as him?

I wish you were serious about this.

If only you could be serious. This isn't a joke. And regardless of this case, being BLIND followers of leaders (whether IK or other) and not recognizing their faults is a more deeper problem of our nation.

You mean Diesel? He is neither 'AmmerulMomineen' nor 'Damat Barakattohum'. I don't know if he leads Taraweeh or not but why do you want to know? Do you live in the same city as him?

I wish you were serious about this.
Since you appear sincere and not a typical Faujeet, here's my sincere answer.

It doesn't affect me if IK was a playboy. I am not voting him for Imam Masjid. I wouldn't do the stuff he did. I also wouldn't marry a women before her Iddat ended. So, he is not affecting my morality. I am voting for him a very different reason. The others have done much worse. And if you can't see that, you won't know why everyone is so desperate that they are willing to ignore such things.

Neutrals and Patwaris competing with each others who are more shameless and lowlife, disgraceful imbeciles. They both have the same mindset as proved.

Aik IK ko neecha giraney mein kitna gir gaeen haeen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom