What's new

Imran's nikah with Bushra Bibi was illegal, deposes Mufti Saeed

This is as dumb as sending Haqqani to 3 TV shows in 3 days.

Yeh waqayi main duffer hain. At least make things plausible.

Allah jab kisi taqat ko tabah karna chahta hai tau uski Matt mar deta hai.

Establishment ki matt mari gai hai.

ek fatwa kabhi Madaras mai bacho ke r@pe pe bhi de den Mullah hazrat ?

715232_51545891.jpg

Mufti Saeed, who solemnised nikah of PTI Chairman Imran Khan and Bushra Bibi, told a court on Wednesday that it was unlawful and against the tenets of Islam.

The mufti deposed in a case of illegal marriage against Imran Khan and Bushra Bibi before Senior Civil Judge Nasr Minullah.

Mufti Saeed stated that Imran contacted him by phone on Jan 1, 2018, and asked him to solemnise his nikah with Bushra Bibi. He said he had cordial relations with Imran as he was a member of his core committee.

According to Mufti Saeed, a woman was accompanying Bushra Bibi who introduced herself as her sister. He said he asked the woman whether nikah could be solemnised according to tenets of Islam. On his query, the woman replied that all shariah conditions of nikah had been fulfilled.

The mufti told the court that he solemnised nikah on January 1, 2018, on the assurance of the woman.

He said Imran contacted him in February and requested him to solemnise nikah again.

According to mufti, Imran told him that at the time of first nikah, Bushra Bibi's Iddah period was not complete as she was divorced in November 2017.

Imran told him that according to a prediction, he would become prime minister if he got married to Bushra Bibi on Jan 1, Mufti Saeed continued. Imran himself told him that his nikah was illegal, the mufti maintained.

He said despite knowing that their marriage was unlawful, they solemnised nikah.
Love it how PDM like to masturbate to dirty thoughts.
They use to do it to benazir too.

Looking Pakistani media is pronography these days.

If Mufti is telling the truth, what does it matter?
Maybe it doesn't matter if Idda was completed or not. But Mufti Muhammad Saeed's real allegation is that Imran Khan knew full well and in spite of it he had an illegal marriage because Bushra Bibi had given him the assurance of becoming the prime minister by performing nikah on a specific date.
If this allegation is true, it proves three things:

First, Imran Khan has a strong lust for power.
Secondly, he can also play with religion to get other power.
And thirdly he follows the prophecies of women.

Therefore, the position of some PTI people is not correct that if Mufti is telling the truth, what does it matter?
I think Mufti needs to be proved a liar otherwise it makes a lot of difference.

Didn't dirty mary (Maryum Nawaz) got f**cked in a doggy style which made her pregnant and forced her dad to marry her with Safdar ?

If Mufti is telling the truth, what does it matter?
Maybe it doesn't matter if Idda was completed or not. But Mufti Muhammad Saeed's real allegation is that Imran Khan knew full well and in spite of it he had an illegal marriage because Bushra Bibi had given him the assurance of becoming the prime minister by performing nikah on a specific date.
If this allegation is true, it proves three things:

First, Imran Khan has a strong lust for power.
Secondly, he can also play with religion to get other power.
And thirdly he follows the prophecies of women.

Therefore, the position of some PTI people is not correct that if Mufti is telling the truth, what does it matter?
Simple question ❓
Will per Islamic law you trust the mufti here or the women(bushra bibi)

If your answer is bushra bibi then go to alim and re do your shahada since false allegations or spreading or taking part annuls your religion

Per her clear statement she completed her idat in former husband house(per hanafi husband has to provide housing for that idat period) and then married 7-8 months later that's almost a year..the only other person who can claim otherwise is husband even his statement will not be taken against the women.

If you are a novel sect(since non of four jurisprudence state that someone else would be believed including hazrat Omar) then you are okay ..may you have new sect which called PDMiye

It doesn't matter if mufti has four or 400 witness or even documentation evidence
Islamic law is clear that wife decides when the period ends since she knows the beat

It's also clear that anyone who say otherwise or put a blame on women have their deen annulled since that's what happened with hazrat Ayesha and is consensus decision of all fiqas

So I am seriously worried for you. Please as a precaution redo your kalima

This is true for people who are saying same on maryum Nawaz as well regarding her children please refrain for blaming someone infidelity Islam is very strict against it

Didn't dirty mary (Maryum Nawaz) got f**cked in a doggy style which made her pregnant and forced her dad to marry her with Safdar ?
Please refrain from such langauge..I mean the specifics should be avoided since they have consequences

So I can come one fine morning, and say that XYZ had ABC with EFG.

And instead of me having to prove that what I am saying is the truth, XYZ has to prove that I am lying?

Absurdity knows no bounds.

If she got divorced in November
Wouldn’t she have to wait three months to remarry ? as after first month there should be reconciliation & try work it out between the couple and if no agreement the couple will then reaffirm to divorce and then wait another month to see if any change in their separation and if not reaffirm there willing to divorce with witnesses and family and after three complete months the divorce is valid .

That’s how I’ve always thought divorce works in Islam .

Thus making her able to marry after 17 feb .

It depends. If she got divorced on 15th November as 3 divorces then she has to wait till 15th February for her iddat to finish (can be less depending on her menstrual cycle).

But Bushra Bibi is claiming her Iddat finished at her husband house so she must of got 3 different divorces, like her 1st divorce happened in September, 2nd October and 3rd November. After that her iddat is finished because she waited 3 months without a reconciliation.

But islamically were not allowed to talk about this, if the woman says her iddat is finished then its finished or if it wasn't then consume another nikkah and move on because mistakes can happen.

Simple question ❓
Will per Islamic law you trust the mufti here or the women(bushra bibi)

If your answer is bushra bibi then go to alim and re do your shahada since false allegations or spreading or taking part annuls your religion

Per her clear statement she completed her idat in former husband house(per hanafi husband has to provide housing for that idat period) and then married 7-8 months later that's almost a year..the only other person who can claim otherwise is husband even his statement will not be taken against the women.

If you are a novel sect(since non of four jurisprudence state that someone else would be believed including hazrat Omar) then you are okay ..may you have new sect which called PDMiye

It doesn't matter if mufti has four or 400 witness or even documentation evidence
Islamic law is clear that wife decides when the period ends since she knows the beat

It's also clear that anyone who say otherwise or put a blame on women have their deen annulled since that's what happened with hazrat Ayesha and is consensus decision of all fiqas

So I am seriously worried for you. Please as a precaution redo your kalima
I am not supporting Mufti allegations, Mufti still have to prove
Why there was a need to solemnise the nikah twice??

Back
Top Bottom