What's new

New low from the neutrals

If I paid a mufti to say your mother and Father's nikkah didn't happen and you are haram ki aulad

You gonna accept it because mufti said so
Don’t need mufti for that

Since you appear sincere and not a typical Faujeet, here's my sincere answer.

It doesn't affect me if IK was a playboy. I am not voting him for Imam Masjid. I wouldn't do the stuff he did. I also wouldn't marry a women before her Iddat ended. So, he is not affecting my morality. I am voting for him a very different reason. The others have done much worse. And if you can't see that, you won't know why everyone is so desperate that they are willing to ignore such things.
And iddat topi drama has been proven false.

And these so called religion defenders forget in Islam you don’t blast anyone sins on open air. This mulvi apparently has a history with establishment

its not like there are other pressing issues!
On a side note. if this is true then no one pointed this out?
Whose responsibility is it to make sure? If someone tells me their iddat is over, I am not gonna ask for proof. Iddat is just a safeguard in case issues arise about paternity. In this case, there has not been any conception at all so the issue is irrelevant and won't invalidate the nikah unless there is a ruling stating such nikah is invalid regardless. at worse if could be termed as improper, worst case imho since no birth took place.

lol, I just researched and found this, One just has to apply ones mind judiciously!
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court (LHC) has ruled that a marriage without completing iddat — a period spanning about four months after separation between a married Muslim couple or death of the husband — cannot be treated as void and does not constitute the cognisable offence of zina (adultery).

مفتی سعید نے ماضی میں جنرل باجوہ کے سسر اعجاز امجد اور ان کی اہلیہ کا بھی دوبارہ نکاح پڑھوایا

ہوا کچھ یوں کہ جنرل اعجاز امجد پر قادیانی ہونے کا الزام لگا ان کی اے سی آر میں یہ بات آگئی پروموشن رک گئی اعجاز امجد نے کسی نہ کسی طرح اپنے بارے مطمئن کر لیا کہ میں مسلمان ہوں لیکن ساتھ میں یہ بھی تسلیم کر لیا کہ میری اہلیہ قادیانی ہے جس پر گجرانوالہ گیریژن میں مشہور و معروف مفتی سعید جو کہ افواج میں ہردلعزیز تھے کو رابطے میں لیا گیا اور طے یہ پایا کہ اعجاز امجد کی اہلیہ کو کلمہ پڑھایا جائے اور نکاح دوبارہ پڑھایا جائے۔

یہاں میرا اہل علم سے ایک سوال ہے تجدید نکاح سے پہلے پیدا ہونے والے بچوں کا کیا سٹیٹس ہوگا؟

"Neutrals" understand that they are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they allow Imran Khan to return, they will face consequences for their actions. On the other hand, if they try to remove him from the scene through illegal means, they will be in trouble because they lack valid charges against him. As a result, they are desperate and making frantic efforts to resolve the situation.
A drowning man catches at a straw. Now, this straw has turned out to be a snake...

Patwaris have lost all shame. They are completely shameless people. @Riz @Imran Khan @villageidiot @Acetic Acid @alphapak . I am talking about you guys and all the rest of PTI patwaris on this forum.

Have you guys given up you religion as well as your shame? What did you guys lose first ? Your shame or your religion? (I guess shame was first)

Are you guys so ignorant that you can't see the WRONG DEEDS of your leader for what they are? Maybe you like him but does that have to make you guys BLIND?? Maybe the cases are being pursued NOW because of political reasons whereas it was swept under the carpet before but there can be no doubt as to their authenticity!!

The information is nothing new, it was already reported at the TIME!! The fact that this happened has been reported countless times but NEVER been denied or properly rebutted by Mr. Imran Khan! All the people involved have given the exact same narrative. And this is only tip of the iceburg. The whole story of the sordid episode of bushra bibi and imran khan has come out long time ago and there are a lot of other details that all of you PATWARIS have chosen to CLOSE YOUR EYES to.
(Perhaps if i have time, i might detail it here some time)

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME TO CALL THIS WRONG??? RATHER THAN DEFEND IT??? DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A TINY LITTLE BIT OF ISLAMIC GHAIRAT LEFT IN YOU GUYS?

DOES ANY OF THE PTI SUPPORTER DO? If yes then they should speak up!!

Because this isn't about this one case only. There's a long list of connected Items.

Try to have the COURAGE to face the TRUTH and get back some of your EMAAN in this holy month of Ramadan.

All of us need to do this. WE MUST HAVE THE COURAGE AND THE DECENCY TO CALL A WRONG AS WRONG AND A RIGHT AS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF OUR POLITICAL LEANINGS.

We can criticize this leader or support that leader but at the very least we should be HONEST!

And make sure that our Deen, Emaan, and Nation comes first before any of these personalities/parties!
The only issue is with you only. Without knowing the truth blowing air here and there. First know the truth then say to others if needs too
here is the truth for you so you can rest

same tactics used against benazir in past too

What Nikah have the Generals done with the models/actresses of Pakistan?
What nikah have they done with the European models they call over on
private flights to ISI safe houses?

New Qazi in Town

FthFJi1WYAE1Uct.jpeg

Generals being the swines they are cant get this one thing in their thick fat pig skulls: IK din me sari generals ki biwian bi choday we dont care, were voting him in for entirely different reasons.

.,.,.,. United to cover their corruption......

c2b5182988cf54428c63a2ecb8ddc4a3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom