What's new

New Iranian firms in Turkey stir front company worries for Ankara

Simple and naive minded imbecile, Your just a little puppy that still havent opened his eyes to the real world. Hope your not gonna start barking about Iran being a 'Brother' nation soon, and that we shoud have 'Muslim unity'. Iran is public enemy number one for Turks, Clashes for influance have already started, Simply look at Syria. And by the way, your suppose the 'represent' us Turks now? Who gave you the authority and said you supposedly are the real representative of Turks, Retard.

Nontheless, As said before, As long as it benefits our economy, I dont have anything against these Iranians firms settling in Turkey. They cant really do any harm, So there is not really a point in this thread. Bussenis is just bussenis.

Says who? There are plently of Turks that agree with me, Including the ones that live in Turkey. Naive minded retard, Why dont you go to other Turkish forums and see how they REALLY think of Arabs, Persians and Muslims, I am a softy compared to some Turks.

Well if people like you are a representation of Turkey, then I just pity you. What is it with you people?
Now its not only Iran, but also other muslims that you dont like. lol
Are you trying so hard to appear that way so you can be seen as a European country? Certainly being a member of NATO, and sucking the Europeans genital organs in order to get EU membership, fits into that theory.
Talk about identity crisis lol

Two neighbors with some linguistic similarities, similar demographics and young populations with lots of bright minds should not be rivals with eachother. Both countries should not allow the west to poison their relationship - as neighbors and as Muslims

Actually, they are too many, 23 countries...:cheesy:, few could have issues due to revolutions and stuff but it's the cycle of life, they will return. BTW, Lybia is divided?:woot: said who? I can just talk like you and say that Kurds are getting stronger and will take over Southern Turkey. But it's nonsense my good friend.

You hope one of your enemy would be victorious over another one of your enemy. Typical Arab. :)

Which blood spills All over Middleast? I hope that opens your mind, Arab.

Back to the topic.

Two neighbors with some linguistic similarities, similar demographics and young populations with lots of bright minds should not be rivals with eachother. Both countries should not allow the west to poison their relationship - as neighbors and as Muslims

Thats what I thought. In 21st century, borders and sectarian mindset cannot dictate two brotherly people to clash eachother.

Listen Turk, I do respect Turkey and Turks, but don't expect me to back up whenever you insult us, I ignored many insults in the past for the sake of the dear and respected Turks here, but it won't work any more. Respect to get respect in return.

You havent answered the question on whose blood is spilling all over the middleast.

You care about respect, but not Good intention. Respect can be seen. Good intention cannot. Your enemy may Show you respect. But when you lose the power, he wont hesitate to backstab. You are searching for wrong thing in humans, imo. :)

That's why you have problem with all your neighbors, If you cant deal with Islamic republic, then you cant deal with any other Iranian opinion, because at least you have something to share with current regime that is Islam.
some people like you just make cost for the country, If you see iran such as enemy, i just can be sorry, because it just shows how much you are unreliable. I hope other Turks dont be like you and dont count neighbors such as Enemy! because of some difference in a case of politic about a third country or being upset why people are investing in our country.
Thats all you can?
The muslim card?

I get your point, you are saying cause you don't care about politics, you are living peacefully in Netherlands. In Iran we have plenty of different races too, arab,fars,turk,kurd,turkaman,azari,afghan,baluch, from Muslims,Christians and Jewish, all living together peacefully and Islam has multiplied our friendship.
but man, you do have a policy. your policy is silence against your current government, this policy may bring peace to you but at the same time brings pain and death to people in other countries who want to live in peace too.
by the way what Iranian regime has done to you causing you consider it unfriendly?
Its very simple,why didnt they solve the problems in Syria together with Turkey?
After all Iran dictates and Assad does.
why did you help the PKK?
Who can garantee me that you are not going nuclear,and attack my country?
Who can assure me that you want go on with your sunni-shia divide and end up beeing enemies?
Give me these garantees and ill say Iran is our friend.
About the policy,your friend Mr Erdogan dictates and there is nothing we can do.
Democrasy made this happen,thats why im against democrasy in countries who cant handle it mine included.

This is just business, why are people talking about friendship and brotherhood?
it's just business, both Iran and Turkey benefit from it.

Only people in Iran and Turkey have the right to talk about whether this cooperation should continue or not, not me or other people who are living outside Turkey or Iran. so I take back my first comment in the thread.

Well i am new comer, because of that i dont know most of members, so pardon. Yes i am living in turkey, iam not saying non living citizens can not speak their opinions about my turkey but iam against that saying "my opinion which iran number one enemy is dominant one in turkey" it is not real, on the contrary most of turkish people love much ahmedinejad and iran and trust him and it, this is absoluetly real not fake or deciet.

Yes i support the IR iran, and its regime, because it is islam and Islam is pure fairness and truth (haqq) and IR iran is proudly standing up against the arrogant western countries not bow to them.

And my opinion on ataturk is he and him following regime is desinged by england as shah regime, i know there is many evidences if demand gonna release some ones. This regime always protect the western interests, and serves them. I am loving my country and my people and all people here even against me. I am gonna share my opinion at times.

And back to topic, iran has the right to do business as many western companies on the contrary we should give the primacy to iran and another muslim countries as westerns countries did in their trades, and we should establish an union with iran and another muslim countries.

I have always said that Iran should stay far away from Turkey. But in this case I don't mind. We are using their economy to open our own firms, yet blocking their companies from doing business in Iran. It's a win-win.

A good example is when we blocked Turkcell from operating in Iran and rewarded the contract to MTN of South Africa instead.
Wow,what an acomplishment bravo and do you feel good now that you did that?

This is just business, why are people talking about friendship and brotherhood?
it's just business, both Iran and Turkey benefit from it.

Only people in Iran and Turkey have the right to talk about whether this cooperation should continue or not, not me or other people who are living outside Turkey or Iran. so I take back my first comment in the thread.

Turkey and Iran are like Austria and Germany with some sectarian feud. Didnt Habsburg and Prussia have problems in the past? :)

Its very simple,why didnt they solve the problems in Syria together with Turkey?
After all Iran dictates and Assad does.
why did you help the PKK?
Who can garantee me that you are not going nuclear,and attack my country?
Who can assure me that you want go on with your sunni-shia divide and end up beeing enemies?
Give me these garantees and ill say Iran is our friend.
About the policy,your friend Mr Erdogan dictates and there is nothing we can do.
Democrasy made this happen,thats why im against democrasy in countries who cant handle it mine included.

Iran does not dictate to Assad what to do. I hear this conspiracy talks all the time but can you back it up? Iran and Syria have vital strategic and common interests. How does Iran dictate to Syria? Through telepathy? Free your mind of these indoctrinated delusions, that you have been fed.
Furthermore, Iran's narrative has not been unconditional support for Assad, but rather negotiations between the government and the true opposition (there actually was a genuine opposition, before it was hijacked by foreign insurgents)
Maybe Iran could have worked together with Turkey to resolve the crisis in Syria, if Turkey acted as a responsible mediator for peace. Instead, you chose a side and decided to shelter terrorists in order to overthrow your neighbours government. That is hardly an indication of a rational country. Erdogan wanted to play the new Soltan, but he played a very wrong hand. What will happen is that Turkey will loose a large chunk of its soft power projection or influence in the region, after the dust settles.

You have acted irresponsibly and most people are aware of that and are becoming increasingly aware of it.

Turkey and Iran are like Austria and Germany with some sectarian feud. Didnt Habsburg and Prussia have problems in the past? :)

Austria and Germany are both Germanic by blood and speak the same language. They largely have the same history and religion as well. Not true for Iran and Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom