What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests
Music, Football, Programming and Procrastination

2) What do you do.
First Person Shooters, RPGs and RTS; and work for some money when I get the time

3) How did you find us
Following PDF for what it seems like a decade

4) What interests you here?
The information

5) What is your profession?
Freelance Dev

6) Future plans?
Sarkari Afsari

Dear Moderators, I am a new member here and have posted a few comments. I have received a few thumbs up and one negative rating. But I do not know for which comment I have received the negative rating. Is it given by moderators or anyone can give? How does it impact a member? If I dont know for what I have got negative rating then how would I improve? Where can I read the policies related to the site? I have often seen people getting banned but after sometime they return to the forum. Can you direct me to the policies related to ratings and bans. Also if there is any issue like this whom to address and where to direct such issues.
Thanks and regards

For rules & regulations, follow undermentioned link...

Forum rules and regulations.

As soon as negative rating is awarded, you receives a notification (in ALERTS tab) with details of the post as well. However, go to your profile page, click on ratings numbers that you want to check, you will have the information of rating etc you received.

See example here...
How to check Ratings-Thanks Received-Given - 2.jpg

To discuss the same for evaluation or any issue w.r.t. given rating, contact
General Headquarters for discussion.

Regards,

My name is Noor Ahmed Pirwani, I am freshly graduated from Hamdard University Karachi as B.E Electronic Engineering with CGPA 3.00/4.00. I am here because I need information to join Any of World greatest 3 forces (Pak Army, Navy & Air Force). I recently filled the form of SPSSC course of PAF as Engineer. But have no knowledge regarding the fitness test and other requirements needs to be selected. I am asking my senior friend in same field who attempts the test of SPSSC and he show me Defence.pk for better experts answers. After making account I am restricted to make my own thread regarding my needs of information and thats why I am posting my question here. This is all I am waiting for someone expert to help me.

A o A friends

Here I am Jut joined the forum
I am a telecom Engineer working with a private firm.
through google

new member. Long time lurker. :)

Can anyone also tell me how to PM a member?

Hi Everyone. I'm a patriotic Pakistani born, raised & living in central London, UK. Hope to hear, discuss & have meaningful conversations with regards to Pakistan's military, economy and special development programs.

Sorry Dear friends I forget to introduce me.
Meet me I old Gen person don't go for my profile age while registering I reduce almost 10 years to look younger.
Served for Pakistan and wants to see as its forces no sect no cast no ethic tension just one purpose prosperous Pakistan.

Love to give all youngsters piece of my knowledge which I earned by spending almost 6 decades on planet earth in a hard way if they willing to.

Pakistan payenda baad.

Pakistan First...always...

Ex-Serviceman

Sorry Dear friends I forget to introduce me.
Meet me I old Gen person don't go for my profile age while registering I reduce almost 10 years to look younger.
Served for Pakistan and wants to see as its forces no sect no cast no ethic tension just one purpose prosperous Pakistan.

Love to give all youngsters piece of my knowledge which I earned by spending almost 6 decades on planet earth in a hard way if they willing to.

Pakistan payenda baad.

Pakistan First...always...

Ex-Serviceman

:) welcome to the forum Sir

new member. Long time lurker. :)

Can anyone also tell me how to PM a member?
Lurkers have no privilege to PM anyone

Back
Top Bottom