What's new

New Introductions

:) welcome to the forum Sir

Lurkers have no privilege to PM anyone
No offence, what a rude reply. Do you even know what a lurker means? By lurker I meant, I have read this forum for years but only joined up now as I thought I'd like to post and I spotted a few people who I know from other places.

Last edited:
No offence, what a rude reply. Do you even know what a lurker means? By lurker I meant, I have read this forum for years but only joined up now as I thought I'd like to post and I spotted a few people who I know from other places.

Which city of India you live?
BTW you cannot have this privilege. The PM option is closed for everyone

Which city of India you live?
BTW you cannot have this privilege. The PM option is closed for everyone
I wouldn't know, you seem to know more about India than me. I am, proudly, from Pakistan, I lived in UK and live in Europe (Eastern) from time to time. A couple of people from here know me from elsewhere too.

As for India, watch my posts. I am probably the most anti-India person you'll meet.
bachao yaar @Syed1.

Last edited:
Hello folks, I'm young blood looking to enlist for an ISSB here in Dubai, but I can't seem to find any info.
I'd like to apply as soon as possible. I have my IGCSE done and have a foundation program done at a college.

I'd like some useful information on where to find an Armed forces attache and how to apply, and what documents I require.
Thanks in advance.

hi,everybody,i am Fu,come from guangdong province china

1) Tell your interests
photograph、 travel、make friends、study English

2) What do you do.

work in private firm

3) How did you find us

while searching images of pak forces

4) What interests you here?

tourism

5) What is your profession?

engineer

6) Future plans?
if have a chance,must travel to Pakistan

1) Tell your interest
Collecting Books

2) What do you do.
A Small buisness

3) How did you find us
Facebook Page

Love for my Homeland & Forces

Buisnessman

6) Future plans?
I have no goal, because I want to keep going dont want to stop at goal & relax.

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here representing my organization. I'm electrical engineer by profession and would like to discuss and create awareness and busting myths revolving around renewable energy sources.

Hello Everybody,

I am of Indian origin, settled in South Africa

1) Tell your interest
Reading

2) What do you do.
Entrepreneur

3) How did you find us
Google

I love world politics & defence

Business

6) Future plans?
Start a LLC

Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for few days and thought of joining to share my thoughts on some subjects and view other people point of views. I am based in Houston, TX and like to keep up with defence and political news and affairs.

Best answer EVER! :D
So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
Pak arm forces
2) What do you do.
passout
3) How did you find us
fromm google
pak arm forces
software engineering

6) Future plans?
pak army Inshallah