What's new

New Gun for Pakistan Paramilitary Forces - VSK100

You do realise we have think tanks at GHQ who formulate policy and advice generals on what happens next. Our fabric depends on our defence unfortunately. Sometimes army has to take unpopular decisions for the greater good.

Political leaning aside we should focus on economy. Changes will come with time
So you are trying to say that this time darnomics would somehow miraculously make our country like South Korea rather than Somalia! I salute to the GHQ think tank who made this brilliant plan. The very reason our economy is the worst documented one is due to the PDM and their F&F imposed on us by certain "think tanks".

Pakistan has ruined down to this state of sorry affairs due to the constant experimentation of those "think tanks".

I would also be interested to know the composition and working of those brilliant "think tanks". Do they consist of all the members wearing similar uniforms, having similar experience or do they consult the "bloody civilians" too? Because as you know the introvert approach only leads to unprecedented handicaps you never knew of before. Are they better than fish tanks in their working?

I have to say a lot about those "think tanks" so kindly make a dedicated thread for them!

A simple food for thought for those "think tanks". People entrusted IK with their personal wealth even before he came into power. I would like to see the members of these "think tank" to entrust the new regime with their personal family wealth before handing them over the coffers of people of the Pakistan. Give this regime all your savings to build your homes in selected DHA plots and then return the money which is left after the completion of the home to the respective think tank's members. It would be really interesting experiment indeed!

Last edited:
plz tell me they can produce thier own guns or this sh it is imported from west.

disgusting pricks, they were building a very good military truck years back then it came to stop. this truck was robust and even looked better than the west ones.
This gun is a direct purchase by MoI for MoI troops, not for or by the army.

I've driven it alot, used to be an excellent vehicle.

New Gun for Pakistan Paramilitary Forces - VSK100-3

View attachment 837161View attachment 837162

Not to be negative in anyways. But the tooling for these "upgrades" if you can call it that would cost Pakistan a few mil $.
I would even reckon you could even source half of these furniture upgrades locally without any investment...
But you know "imported quality beats anything made in Pakistan"

This gun is a direct purchase by MoI for MoI troops, not for or by the army.

I've driven it alot, used to be an excellent vehicle.
It runs on a Volvo engine right? Or I might be mistaken.
I've driven old Bedford trucks, also used to be an excellent vehicle.... Except it's double clutch and steering, thing needs a bodybuilder to drive

Really hard to beleive that you do not have some domestic solution for police and paramilitary forces nower days.

It is indeed. He wants to be placed back in the driving seat again.

You do realise we have think tanks at GHQ who formulate policy and advice generals on what happens next. Our fabric depends on our defence unfortunately. Sometimes army has to take unpopular decisions for the greater good.

Political leaning aside we should focus on economy. Changes will come with time.
yeah, the current situation of economy is very promising (dollar is up, yet again), with ghunda league ministers running the country now.

also, i pray that children of people sitting in those think tanks, and of decision makers turn like abdul qadir patel (you know character wise).

I don't agree with use of language but that is the harsh brutal truth.

As for gun we need better assault rifles both for Armed Forces and Police

We need new guns so we can use them against our citizens. And put them down without a fight against enemies. We join the enemy coz we can't fight. Gate no. 4 busy with meddling in politics over fake allegations. Whereas young soldiers continue to die in Baluchistan. DG ISPR busy giving political statements where he was supposed to tell how Indian missile landed in Pakistan? Doing every other job except their own job! Nation doesn't care about this shit and its a fact, there is no pride to share here.

I have a question, can anybody tell me
What sort of modification kit pakistani army uses for type 56 rifles ?( I know I know, it is classified as smg in pakistani army , correct me if iam wrong )
Indian army uses FAB kits from Israelis and recently an Indian firm called sss defence has supplied some modification kits for the army to upgrade the Kalashnikov

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom