What's new

New Generation of Pakistani and Bangladeshi

On topic - the best solution for Pakistan and Bangladesh is - remove those Awami goons from power, bring a change in education and media stop brainwashing young kids, let them Judge........ And then create a relation like PAK-TURKEY.

If you referring history as brain washing then ....... :no:

Yes Muslims belong to different cultures and sometimes there is a clash between culture and religion.. Muslims who are loyal to religion leave culture for religion while those who are loyal to culture sacrifice some part of their religion for sake of culture. It vary Muslim to Muslim. If they are true follower of islam then they should have known that Followers of Prophet(PBUH) gave up pagan cultures and even went against their own blood relatives in different battles. I cannot speak on behalf of others but i dont mind to appreciate culture as long as it stay within the limit of teaching of my religion.

well, bro most of my friends dont know that nationalism is haram in islam. No one told them... Even our imams are selective. Muslims will always give priority to religion. The matter is they don't know about it well.

there is a difference between muslim empire and islamic empire and above all are muslim empire with no moral values.

sorry to butt in,but can you explain me the difference between the two,clearly?

And regarding morality,i just get the feeling it is an attribute that is getting antiquated day by day and is pretty much a property of the 19th century.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Cool. Those theory came from your countrymen and was discussed here.... We don't waste time on India.... Its you who took india's name..

my country has enough loonies man and even those pretend to be.

u dont waste time on India,what else have u got on 3 sides?Hahaha.

If you referring history as brain washing then ....... :no:
there is a popular science fiction writer in Bangladesh. Every school kid reads his book. He told people not to drink Sezan juice as it is made in Pakistan.this is history to you?

Yes Muslims belong to different cultures and sometimes there is a clash between culture and religion.. Those Muslims who are loyal to religion leave culture for religion while those who are loyal to culture sacrifice some part of their religion for sake of culture. It vary Muslim to Muslim. If they are true follower of islam then they should have known that Followers of Prophet(PBUH) gave up pagan cultures and even went against their own blood relatives in different battles. I cannot speak on behalf of others but i dont mind to appreciate culture as long as it stay within the limit of teaching of my religion.

Thats fine,the issue here is not about religion vs culture.

The issue is will a Muslim go against a Kaffir who is a benefactor of his and go side with another muslim,who is not.

Honestly from what i know and have seen,Arabs/Turks/Persian ll always be Arabs/Turks/Persian first and being muslim is a part of being Arabs/Turks/Persian.It is like Arab/Turks/Persian= Muslim,almost.

They dont see the islamic identity as away from their cultural identity,so essentially other muslims ll never have what they have,they ll only have the muslim part of it and not the whole package.

Shezan juice is exported to Bangladesh...if there are Bengalis who hate Pakistan, they neednt drink Shezan or consume Pakistani products...that is their right

there is a popular science fiction writer in Bangladesh. Every school kid reads his book. He told people not to drink Sezan juice as it is made in Pakistan.this is history to you?

We Indian/Pakistanis have way more guttural hatred for each other for things that have happened over centuries and as recently as 1947 and the worst part is the hatred maximum amongst people of the same culture/tradition/clan identity.

I mean we are right next to one another and we still hate each other,most of us.

You have no connect to Pakistan in anyway apart from religion and u want the scars of the past removed just like that,not easy man,not at all.

so obviously 1971 happened for a reason right?Apart from factors like discrimination,language,culture blah blah blah.

You think it would have happened if say Bangladesh existed not where it is now but say somewhere where Punjab/Rajasthan is.

Think about it.

The practical idea of co-existence is a far more important reason for the break up rather than anything else.

This is like a long-distance relationship,bound to be broken in course of time.

India just made sure it happened in 1971 instead of say 1985/1992.

We declared independence just because of 25th march.... it was do or die moment. Without this idiotic mission , separation would never happen.

Thats fine,the issue here is not about religion vs culture.

The issue is will a Muslim go against a Kaffir who is a benefactor of his and go side with another muslim,who is not.

Honestly from what i know and have seen,Arabs/Turks/Persian ll always be Arabs/Turks/Persian first and being muslim is a part of being Arabs/Turks/Persian.It is like Arab/Turks/Persian= Muslim,almost.

They dont see the islamic identity as away from their cultural identity,so essentially other muslims ll never have what they have,they ll only have the muslim part of it and not the whole package.

majority of the worlds Muslims are not Arabs/Turks/Persians....and they very much ALL have distinct cultures -all Muslims around the world......from Bosnians to Pakistanis, Indonesians, Malaysian etc. Culture can never be ignored, but the whole point is that Islam ideally brings these groups together.

go to a Mosque and watch people of all ethnic group and economic well-being -- pray side by side, fast together, etc.

i also wish i ll go somewhere like SWAT valley,live in the mountains like a hermit,eat fresh food,do meditation on one leg and smoke some great hash,well,whatever.

and for that purpose you only need a visa. :)

Is this book involved in school syllabus ???

Or every day published in local news paper cause you also referring to media ???

We Indian/Pakistanis have way more guttural hatred for each other for things that have happened over centuries and as recently as 1947 and the worst part is the hatred maximum amongst people of the same culture/tradition/clan identity.

I mean we are right next to one another and we still hate each other,most of us.

You have no connect to Pakistan in anyway apart from religion and u want the scars of the past removed just like that,not easy man,not at all.

if you are mature and rational, anything is possible

Back
Top Bottom