What's new

New Generation of Pakistani and Bangladeshi

You come and see for yourself the reality of these identities here and you ll see how stupid is a caliphate in today's world.
I know what you are talking about but there are also vast majority of Muslims who consider their religion above their ethnicity, country etc..as far as caliphate and same rules for all muslims its impossible and we are talking about unity based on common beliefs. we are not talking about one country for all Muslims. Secondly even if muslim want unity with muslim of other countries, non muslims should not feel insecure and as i said Islam is against discrimination/injustice . I as a Muslim will condemn my fellow Muslim if he oppress my fellow hindu/christian Pakistani

landmass was existed before 1971 so what,
A country with two unit/confederation.

so obviously 1971 happened for a reason right?Apart from factors like discrimination,language,culture blah blah blah.

You think it would have happened if say Bangladesh existed not where it is now but say somewhere where Punjab/Rajasthan is.

Think about it.

The practical idea of co-existence is a far more important reason for the break up rather than anything else.

This is like a long-distance relationship,bound to be broken in course of time.

India just made sure it happened in 1971 instead of say 1985/1992.

You wish to forget that the whole wide indian landmass exists in the middle.

According to an indian article there is research going on in Bangladeshi university on how to create another country in india which is called Mughalistan and which will lead Bangladesh to Pakistan through uttar pradesh. and they have started the process by demographic change.lol.

well, caliphate was a threat for british empire 300-400 years ago... Non muslims will never want caliphate again..... As well as munafiks who gain from a divided muslim world.... Anyway i also think Caliphate is not possible now without Mahdi. So pakistan and Bengal will only reunite under Mahdi....

There is nothing to be scared of,i dont know which caliphate you are talking about but even during the erstwhile glorious muslim/mughal rule in India,muslims kingdoms were at war with each other all the time,if not official war there was always unrest/plotting/coup.

I dont know which world you live in.

Hindus/Muslims happily used to side with each other to defeat another enemy who could be Hindu/Muslim.

I dont have to talk about the recent Iran-Iraq war and things like that.

I know what you are talking about but there are also vast majority of Muslims who consider their religion above their ethnicity, country etc..as far as caliphate and same rules for all muslims its impossible and we are talking about unity based on common beliefs. we are not talking about one country for all Muslims. Secondly even if muslim want unity with muslim of other countries, non muslims should not feel insecure and as i said Islam is against discrimination/injustice . I as a Muslim will condemn my fellow Muslim if he oppress my fellow hindu/christian Pakistani

This is all fancy talk man,most people of the world are far more worried about making 3 meals a day an dthe one who make 3 meals a day is worried about getting luxuries and the ones with luxury is thinking about maximising it.

Moreover,there are too many significant cultural clashes willing to happen.

From what i see here,people of the mediterranean or say Gulf+Arab+Turk have too much common culture.

Pakistan that way has similarities with Persia/Afghanistan/Kurds much more than the Arabs.They are sea people,just not mountain people.

perhaps what you say could have happened if there was no oil in the ME but after that happened,religion just takes backstage.

Dude honestly,today in live in a multicultural world.

I wake up in the morning in a house owned by a Qatari Shiekh,My watchman is an Arab from rural Iraq,My cab driver is Pak Pathan/Bangladeshi, My co workers are Indian(from all over including muslim/christian)/Pakistani/Lebanese/French/American,I go to restaurants that are Turkish/African/Spanish/Chinese.

I talk to people all around the world and nobody's nationality or political/religious beliefs is ever a factor in the normalcy of conversation.

The only people who ll hate others blindly is because they haven't seen them for themselves/listen to biased news TV/Radio.

When i tell my Sikh GF about me hanging out with some Pakistanin guys playing squash she is like Khaas kar in jaisiyo se and she ll also change when she sees the people and their wives for herself.

Same is here and i never judge any one based on their religion, caste, nationality etc. I see them as human being and judge their character individually. It is very wrong for non muslims to assume that if a person is devout muslim he will not be open minded and friendly with non Muslims and will discriminate them.You guys need to read the examples of our Prophet(PBUH) to understand this

so obviously 1971 happened for a reason right?Apart from factors like discrimination,language,culture blah blah blah.

You think it would have happened if say Bangladesh existed not where it is now but say somewhere where Punjab/Rajasthan is.

Think about it.

The practical idea of co-existence is a far more important reason for the break up rather than anything else.

This is like a long-distance relationship,bound to be broken in course of time.

India just made sure it happened in 1971 instead of say 1985/1992.

i agreed the above most. but i love to unite again. its my wish. :cheers:

According to an indian article there is research going on in Bangladeshi university on how to create another country in india which is called Mughalistan and which will lead Bangladesh to Pakistan through uttar pradesh. and they have started the process by demographic change.lol.

Just wait for the percentage of population to reach 25% and see what happens to the politics and not to forget most of the numbers fall in the region of uneducated/poor folks.When the **** hits the fan,they ll be the first to fly.

I dont wish any of this to happen but am just giving u the spoilsports of ur theory.

And rsearching such daydreaming topics,it would do more good if u guys just try and alleviate poverty.

I cant believe the land of Mohamman Yunus also has such crackers on the other side.

There is nothing to be scared of,i dont know which caliphate you are talking about but even during the erstwhile glorious muslim/mughal rule in India,muslims kingdoms were at war with each other all the time,if not official war there was always unrest/plotting/coup.

I dont know which world you live in.

Hindus/Muslims happily used to side with each other to defeat another enemy who could be Hindu/Muslim.

I dont have to talk about the recent Iran-Iraq war and things like that.

there is a difference between muslim empire and islamic empire and above all are muslim empire with no moral values.

On topic - the best solution for Pakistan and Bangladesh is - remove those Awami goons from power, bring a change in education and media stop brainwashing young kids, let them Judge........ And then create a relation like PAK-TURKEY.

i agreed the above most. but i love to unite again. its my wish. :cheers:

i also wish i ll go somewhere like SWAT valley,live in the mountains like a hermit,eat fresh food,do meditation on one leg and smoke some great hash,well,whatever.

This is all fancy talk man,most people of the world are far more worried about making 3 meals a day an dthe one who make 3 meals a day is worried about getting luxuries and the ones with luxury is thinking about maximising it.

Moreover,there are too many significant cultural clashes willing to happen.

From what i see here,people of the mediterranean or say Gulf+Arab+Turk have too much common culture.

Pakistan that way has similarities with Persia/Afghanistan/Kurds much more than the Arabs.They are sea people,just not mountain people.

perhaps what you say could have happened if there was no oil in the ME but after that happened,religion just takes backstage.

Yes Muslims belong to different cultures and sometimes there is a clash between culture and religion.. Those Muslims who are loyal to religion leave culture for religion while those who are loyal to culture sacrifice some part of their religion for sake of culture. It vary Muslim to Muslim. If they are true follower of islam then they should have known that Followers of Prophet(PBUH) gave up pagan cultures and even went against their own blood relatives in different battles. I cannot speak on behalf of others but i dont mind to appreciate culture as long as it stay within the limit of teaching of my religion.

Just wait for the percentage of population to reach 25% and see what happens to the politics and not to forget most of the numbers fall in the region of uneducated/poor folks.When the **** hits the fan,they ll be the first to fly.

I dont wish any of this to happen but am just giving u the spoilsports of ur theory.

And rsearching such daydreaming topics,it would do more good if u guys just try and alleviate poverty.

I cant believe the land of Mohamman Yunus also has such crackers on the other side.

Cool. Those theory came from your countrymen and was discussed here.... We don't waste time on India.... Its you who took india's name..

Same is here and i never judge any one based on their religion, caste, nationality etc. I see them as human being and judge their character individually. It is very wrong for non muslims to assume that if a person is devout muslim he will not be open minded and friendly with non Muslims and will discriminate them.You guys need to read the examples of our Prophet(PBUH) to understand this

That is the big perception and is difficult to change it.Also perhaps there ll be enough people willing to exploit is sentiment and use the hegemony to their benefits.Thats the real risk.

Back
Top Bottom