What's new

New Generation of Pakistani and Bangladeshi

I was born in 1989. Since my childhood i was fed anti-pakistan sentiment through story books and text books and media.... Because of this continuous mind washing every bangladeshi school kid developes an idea that hating pakistan is part of patriotism.. Anyway with time i started to understand india is our real threat, not pakistan. I grew a soft corner for them. Anyway still i hate those pakistanis who committed crime in 1971. Now i have adopted Caliphate ideology. To me Istanbul, Baghdad, Islamabad, Cairo and Dhaka all are same. When Bangladeshis out of nationalism abuses pakistan i try to support Pakistan. And when pakistanis attack my country without knowing ground reality i oppose them. Simple..

Thats only for u.

Apology is not a good idea. There are many reasons behind this. Such as apologizing means recognizing genocide by PA. if any Govt. do this Pakistan Army will not like it. So its a bad idea for any Pakistan Govt. 2. Pakistan will seek apology in return for Bihari killings which Bangladesh will not do. 3. Actually apology will never be granted. Awamileague has to live on anti pakistan sentiment... If pakistan apologise, they will simply reject it by saying a real Bangladeshi cant forgive his father's killer brother's killer..... I observed it somedays ago when i experimentally took Imran khan's name among some Awami minded people. So apology will never work...

asking apology from those who were not even born at that time is nothing but non sense. I am not responsible for them. Majority pakistani feel same. Whenever a Muslim will oppress any other Muslim or even peaceful non Muslims. I will speak against it no matter if he is Pakistani,benagli or Arabic etc. We should take the side of justice

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Thats only for u.

no for me as well

I was born in 1990..... Never read anything about bangladesh... except the PTV dramas based on the lives of National Heroes of 1971... like Rashid Minhas etc.......... hate the traitors like ZAB and Mujib....Never met a bengali in person... dnt know abt their culture...Dnt hate bangladesh except the ones tht hate my counter......and im against any apology to bangladesh.... was interested in the caliphate concept... not anymore.. dont believe it.

Wish Bangal becomes a part of Pakistan... some sort of federation... maybe like UK..

That explains pretty much everything.

Bangal and Pak have nothing to do with one another,They are two places as different as Chalk and Cheese too far way highly different in geography,culture,customs,cuisine everything.If a common ground can be made for such a union based on culture or language,then India ll be a part of it.

Thats only for u.
a very good amount of people..... And its rising after 2001. Listen if there is any election in Bangladesh 'Do you want Caliphate? ' yes or no? Yes will win anyday. Only problem is if anyone works for caliphate openly he violates law. Thats why everyone keeps quite.....

asking apology from those who were not even born at that time is nothing but non sense. I am not responsible for them. Majority pakistani feel same. Whenever a Muslim will oppress any other Muslim or even peaceful non Muslims. I will speak against it no matter if he is Pakistani,benagli or Arabic etc. We should take the side of justice

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

no for me as well

Goodluck with that.

That explains pretty much everything.

Bangal and Pak have nothing to do with one another,They are two places as different as Chalk and Cheese too far way highly different in geography,culture,customs,cuisine everything.If a common ground can be made for such a union based on culture or language,then India ll be a part of it.

Both the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis get up from bed before sun rise, both go to mosque and pray in the exactly same manner. This is repeated 5 times a day..... You want more similarity??

A south indian hindu critising a Bangladeshi muslims on his views abt caliphate ? :undecided:

The question is why? hatred?insercurity?jealousy?

So,we are back to what i am again.

So a Bangali Muslim trying to equate himself with Arabs and Turks is common sense but the racial identity of a guy who questions it is because of Hatred/Insecurity and jealousy,You should get a medal for coming up with stuff like this.

I live In Doha and i see all those u mentioned here Arabs from GCC,Palestine,Turks,Jordanisn,Lebanese,Algerians,Greeks,Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

You come and see for yourself the reality of these identities here and you ll see how stupid is a caliphate in today's world.

Jamatis think Pakistan didn't need to apology. BNP has no problem with Pakistan and doesn't bother seeking apology.... Its only Awami and hindus who demand apology.... I know lighting fighter's intention. He wants a brotherly relation which will open through apology... I already said it apology is not a good idea... And Musharaf did it but unofficially. He meant official declaration. I suggest if official declaration is necessay- then form a committee including everyone from UN, pak, jamat, awamileague, india and go to every village of Bangladesh, go to biharis, pakistanis to gather info on 1971. then come to a conclusion agreed by all the party on number of deaths rape. Then apologise...

official declaration can be done but there is no need of committee comprising of UN/India or any other unions. it can be a open aopology to the people but Mushy already did that.
If you people go to village and gather victims of that then people of bengladesh should come forward and reject those voices who want a spark of the apology.

Both the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis get up from bed before sun rise, both go to mosque and pray in the exactly same manner. This is repeated 5 times a day..... You want more similarity??

I eat through my mouth and crap through my *** and as far as i know,6 billion humans and most animals do the same and this factor or food and survival is what drives and runs the world.There are many who are still hungry around the world and thats what drives the,not what you had mentioned.

And most Turks/Palestinian Arabs i know dont do any of this,drink alcohol and are still proud of what they are.

Goodluck with that.

Thanks :D I dont believe in physical boundary. I dont even care whether east pakistan is now bangldesh as long as our hearts feel for each others. According to me Afghanis, indian, begnali muslims are not any less than Pakistani muslim as long as they dont keep any hate for me and my peoples :)

A south indian hindu critising a Bangladeshi muslims on his views abt caliphate ? :undecided:

The question is why? hatred?insercurity?jealousy?
well, caliphate was a threat for british empire 300-400 years ago... Non muslims will never want caliphate again..... As well as munafiks who gain from a divided muslim world.... Anyway i also think Caliphate is not possible now without Mahdi. So pakistan and Bengal will only reunite under Mahdi....

Dude honestly,today in live in a multicultural world.

I wake up in the morning in a house owned by a Qatari Shiekh,My watchman is an Arab from rural Iraq,My cab driver is Pak Pathan/Bangladeshi, My co workers are Indian(from all over including muslim/christian)/Pakistani/Lebanese/French/American,I go to restaurants that are Turkish/African/Spanish/Chinese.

I talk to people all around the world and nobody's nationality or political/religious beliefs is ever a factor in the normalcy of conversation.

The only people who ll hate others blindly is because they haven't seen them for themselves/listen to biased news TV/Radio.

When i tell my Sikh GF about me hanging out with some Pakistanin guys playing squash she is like Khaas kar in jaisiyo se and she ll also change when she sees the people and their wives for herself.

Back
Top Bottom