What's new

New Footage of Indian Soldiers killed by Kashmir groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this strike is definitely not the imaginary surgica strika! :enjoy:

So far the Indian Army hasn't released a single video on that so-called surgical strike. On the other hand we have released dozens of videos showing how their solders were shot and blown to smithereens. The only video they have shown is attacking the Pakistani Army when it was helping the civilians...and they feel proud about that. India is a paper tiger nation.....I want them to declare war on us...so that we can teach them a lesson.

So far the Indian Army hasn't released a single video on that so-called surgical strike. On the other hand we have released dozens of videos showing how their solders were shot and blown to smithereens. The only video they have shown is attacking the Pakistani Army when it was helping the civilians...and they feel proud about that. India is a paper tiger nation.....I want them to declare war on us...so that we can teach them a lesson.
Such behaviour reflects a national hype, also explicitly shown here....always brag without evidence and facts.

Such behaviour reflects a national hype, also explicitly shown here....always brag without evidence and facts.

I have noticed the same in the China section. They disrupt the thread and always claim how they would be the next superpower close to China in economics. Newsflash silly people, Indian first tier cities aren't even comparable to Chinese fourth tier cities. Heck, the Chinese railway budget is larger than the entire DMIC. Now their Army is dying in the dozens and Modi is losing face. His only option is making up some BS story for the public.

The fact is Pakistan defence minister has admitted loosing 27 soldiers whereas India has lost only 18.
Thus Pakistani casualties are 50% higher.

That defence minister quoted 40 indian casualities aswell.. you dig?

I have noticed the same in the China section. They disrupt the thread and always claim how they would be the next superpower close to China in economics. Newsflash silly people, Indian first tier cities aren't even comparable to Chinese fourth tier cities. Heck, the Chinese railway budget is larger than the entire DMIC. Now their Army is dying in the dozens and Modi is losing face. His only option is making up some BS story for the public.
Check comments in https://defence.pk/threads/china-could-pump-money-share-tech-to-improve-indian-railways.462460/
You'r gonna laugh.....
They even used China's photos to claim india's....
@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER

We face a common neighbor where the new social construction of ideas has been imposed by the political and strategic elite, akin to the situation in Germany and Italy under Hitler and Mussolini, the feeling of "national greatness" or hyper nationalism can lead to destructive ends.

When a commander/leader accept own losses it is generally the minimum whereas his opposition casualties claims are always exaggerated.

For example Taliban frequently claimed killing dozens of US soldiers every week but actual casualties were far lower, everyone knew they were exaggeration so media never bothered.
But when they announced deaths of their leaders it was reported by media as it was generally acceptance of truth by Taliban.

You are comparing yourself with the Taliban how stupid my Indian brother you guys cannot even fight mate

Check comments in https://defence.pk/threads/china-could-pump-money-share-tech-to-improve-indian-railways.462460/
You'r gonna laugh.....
They even used China's photos to claim india's....
@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER

Haha:) You literally caught that Indian red handed. He didn't even respond back to you...maybe his too embarrassed:) Indian people love to make tall claims, yet the real world is so different. Brother India needs a trillion dollars in infrastructure investment in the next decade, otherwise that dream of becoming a manufacturing hub will just be a fantasy. When you have so much red tape and corruption who the hell once to invest in such a country. Pakistan has the same problem, but we never claim to be a superpower. But things are changing because number one boss is the military in Pakistan:)

Pakistan should stop sending terrorists and peace and Kashmir issue might get solved on the satisfaction of both nations.
This Indian behavior and attitude is making it worse
@Maxpane asked for peace unconditionally and then what you said....
Pakistan will stop sending mujahideen (Provided that Pakistan is sending them to Kashmir, which I don't believe is true) but first
India should
stop Killing of Innocent Muslim Kashmiries,
stop Rape of Kashmiri women
stop Supporting and sending terrorist to Balochistan,
stop supporting TTP
stop supporting terrorists in Karachi (MQM)
stop terror attacks on schools, collages universities and sports in Pakistan.

Then we will for sure look for a peaceful resolution of Kashmir Issue.

Haha:) You literally caught that Indian red handed. He didn't even respond back to you...maybe his too embarrassed:) Indian people love to make tall claims, yet the real world is so different. Brother India needs a trillion dollars in infrastructure investment in the next decade, otherwise that dream of becoming a manufacturing hub will just be a fantasy. When you have so much red tape and corruption who the hell once to invest in such a country. Pakistan has the same problem, but we never claim to be a superpower. But things are changing because number one boss is the military in Pakistan:)
I figured out the first second when I saw that photo.
I didn't know where it was, but I was 100% true it was not in india.
(judging by its beauty, red colour and engineering marvel).

Then I searched in the world's top100 highest bridge database.....
I failed at first because that photo showed an unfinished non-india bridge
But I downloaded his photo, and found that the file name included a name of Chinese township!
LMAO
Nailed it...it turned out it was one of the top100 bridges in the world from Southwest China, and the photo itself was also from that database!!!

Then, after the lie was debunked, he continued to lie about the lie...claiming he mixed two bridges because the indian bridge was unfinished and they looked similar......But how come one person mixed two bridges of different colours? More seriously, how come a sensible person will use a photo showing a finished bridge to brag about an unfinished bridge?

Last edited:
Good work by Pakitan Army. Indians must be taught a lesson once and for all. General Raheel Sharif rightly said that if Pakistan conducted a surgical strikes it will become part of Indian Textbooks.

I m bringing you actual footage of that war and you brought me wikipedia??? :crazy: I can show myself next president of India on wikipedia...anyone can edit wikipedia....

:disagree:....Footage is real...Account may be Pakistani...
Oh really? Try and do that please. You are amazing ...:D

hehehe....Am I wrong? If other people disagrees with my post then I will delete my post...

ANYONE CAN EDIT WIKIPEDIA...
Wikipedia also has moderators whose approval is necessary to make any change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom