What's new

This is Just Awesome ... Watch how Americans are using Cell phone to know About Pakistan.

While their President has been elected on his hate campaign against MOOZLIMZ the diplomatic staff here thinks they can win people over with these shenanigans? :eek:

While their President has been elected on his hate campaign against MOOZLIMZ the diplomatic staff here thinks they can win people over with these shenanigans? :eek:
He did not win on hate campaign and let us not declare people-to-people contact as shenanigans.

He did not win on hate campaign and let us not declare people-to-people contact as shenanigans.
His hate campaign is an open secret rather goes to show why he actually won.......The popular sentiment has spoken. These are government officials this is in noway a representation of people to people contacts. Period

His hate campaign is an open secret rather goes to show why he actually won.......The popular sentiment has spoken. These are government officials this is in noway a representation of people to people contacts. Period

If you think Trump's anti-Muslim remarks is the reason why he won the election, then you don't understand American politics. Muslims make up such a small part of the US population, I find it hard to believe 60 million people voted for Trump because of Muslims. Sorry, other issues are at play here. Muslims is probably way down towards the bottom of the list.

If you think Trump's anti-Muslim remarks is the reason why he won the election, then you don't understand American politics. Muslims make up such a small part of the US population, I find it hard to believe 60 million people voted for Trump because of Muslims. Sorry, other issues are at play here. Muslims is probably way down towards the bottom of the list.
While I never said that it was the only factor that got him to where he is today, no one can deny it was a popular clause of his manifesto. His campaign website is a testament to it(I mention that because after getting elected it was removed and then on public outrage was brought back, otherwise his interviews and speeches should suffice). Being a Moozlim from a Moozlim state that point concerns me and therefore it's relevant. I should ignore a states president who is evidently Islamophobic, but should rejoice at the petty antics of it's diplomatic staff in my country? Sorry to say but that ain't fooling anyone except for few individuals of course.

It would be so easy and inexpensive to have real americans give their feedback in these videos. They just need to hire a guy sitting in USA and have him drag some people off the street, record their reactions and send the video over the internet. But instead they try of pass off professionals who work in Pakistan as common americans.

It would be so easy and inexpensive to have real americans give their feedback in these videos. They just need to hire a guy sitting in USA and have him drag some people off the street, record their reactions and send the video over the internet. But instead they try of pass off professionals who work in Pakistan as common americans.

Unfortunately that's like pulling ordinary people off the street in Pakistan and having them talk about Mexicans. You are going to have a pretty uninformed audience.

The second largest economy in the world is still a developing country with a large population
But India has become a super power.
Still people to people contact, more visas and cultural exchanges between Pakistan and China will help. Don't avoid that. It will be mutually beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom