What's new

New Footage of Indian Soldiers killed by Kashmir groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying very hard by repeatedly posting the same video in different threads, no where does he say that 27 Pakistani soldiers have been martyred, it's the host who is coming up with these figures, in any case, he also said around 80 Indian soldiers killed and more not even recovered yet....now you can adjust the score.

It was you, who is trying hard.. get well soon buddy.. Both sides killing each other.. I don't think this is fun for anyone..

Actually he is not wrong, hanuman is said to have entered Sri Lanka undetected just like Indianspecial forces executed a mission with a good degree of stealth

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
you are facing a battle hardened enemy on loc hanuman is not enough for that
we know what a bunch of LTTE ragtags did to IPKF hanumans in sri lanka
stop making absurd claims they make you a laughing stock here

Still...Wikipedia can't be considered proof....and it replace what I have shown you...Indian soldiers walking with their hands up, smiling and Chinese nurse feeding them something...
Please show some proof of 98000 casualties. Constantly arguing and refusal to put in hard work and lack of interest to gain knowledge is not a good habit. Try to improve. Or at least be a man and accept that you were trolling and stop further embarrassment.

Yes they were smiling. They were brave people who laid down there lives. Against all the odds. In spite of being outnumbered 1:8 they killed 722 Chinese soldiers. I salute them . I also appreciate and respect the Chinese nurse for her help. Unlike the 97000 of your army men who were captured. Honestly if one looks back and sees 98000 soldiers surrender that too of a mighty army and belonging to martial race it is embarrassing. Anyway 45 years have passed hope the current generation of Pakistan army is better. I wont reply to you anymore in this thread.

Have a good day and peace to India Pakistan.

Why they made video ??? For defence pk forum ? For pak army officers ? For pak govt or people?

Pretty old video guys.. Lol

This Indian behavior and attitude is making it worse
@Maxpane asked for peace unconditionally and then what you said....
Pakistan will stop sending mujahideen (Provided that Pakistan is sending them to Kashmir, which I don't believe is true) but first
India should
stop Killing of Innocent Muslim Kashmiries,
stop Rape of Kashmiri women
stop Supporting and sending terrorist to Balochistan,
stop supporting TTP
stop supporting terrorists in Karachi (MQM)
stop terror attacks on schools, collages universities and sports in Pakistan.

Then we will for sure look for a peaceful resolution of Kashmir Issue.
Denial node again and again? You guys have been sending these terrorists since 2 decades.
This attitude is not your fault. It has been Rooted into your minds that India does every sin with Pakistan and Pakistan is a cute 2, year old baby who doesn't know anything except saying maa(Kashmir).
Good luck with solving Kashmir like this :tup:
You guys never had patience to solve without a fight.
Now you want to talk on table when you know your guys can't take it with forces as tried multiple times.
Nice strategy.
If you have something good to share then only reply mate. No hard feelings :angel:
Bdw just wanted to let you know, I have many Pakistani friends and I hope I'll visit Pakistan in a year or two just to meet them.
You have a beautiful country but this kind of attitude makes you guys look bad even if you aren't really ba

Those Attacks are not conducted by PA , but the Kashmiri Mujahdeen .. misleading title @waz @WebMaster please change it
Some can be Kashmiri Mujahdeens or Kashmiri Guerrilla forces but not all. There's a curfew in Jammu & Kashmir for 137 days , how can Kashmiri freedom fighters move so freely and mount attacks on IA and Indian Posts without being detected by IA. You can also see in some videos Indian Soldiers have been hit and killed by mortar strikes. And Last all Kashmiri in Jammu are also Pakistani which is occupied by IA just to control the water system in Pakistan.

l_122079_010459_updates.jpg

Protest-in-kashmir.jpg

577ce30506c20.jpg

Not Pakistan army...it's the rebels that our army supports.

Your army is on border or not??????? why dnt they stop it????????? dnt blame pakistan . your pellet guns blund many innocent kashmiries and its a reaction of you cruelities. am strange after so much atrocities you dnt expect reaction . you only know one thing Blame pakistan . thats it
I only blame politicians who are doing this to both of us since 47.
Rehne do Bhai, is khel me dono hi nange hain.
I hope Kashmir solves on the satisfaction of both countries.
Baaki I'm all For peace.

Pretty old video guys.. Lol
Can you confirm it that it is old Lashkar video by posting youtube link . Many videos nowadays played by media are old Lashkar videos from early 2000

Please show some proof of 98000 casualties. Constantly arguing and refusal to put in hard work and lack of interest to gain knowledge is not a good habit. Try to improve. Or at least be a man and accept that you were trolling and stop further embarrassment.

Yes they were smiling. They were brave people who laid down there lives. Against all the odds. In spite of being outnumbered 1:8 they killed 722 Chinese soldiers. I salute them . I also appreciate and respect the Chinese nurse for her help. Unlike the 97000 of your army men who were captured. Honestly if one looks back and sees 98000 soldiers surrender that too of a mighty army and belonging to martial race it is embarrassing. Anyway 45 years have passed hope the current generation of Pakistan army is better. I wont reply to you anymore in this thread.

Have a good day and peace to India Pakistan.

Actually, of those 90,000 surrendered, only 50,000 were soldiers. The rest were Police and militia. Not to mention they were outnumbered 15:1, so they had things even worse than your "brave men" fighting the Chinese. And at the end of those 2 weeks in 1971, India still suffered higher casualties.

Oh and FYI, the Chinese still killed over 2,000 of your men and captured a further 4,000, so don't bring statistics into this or try and make a mockery of our army.

Some can be Kashmiri Mujahdeens or Kashmiri Guerrilla forces but not all. There's a curfew in Jammu & Kashmir for 137 days , how can Kashmiri freedom fighters move so freely and mount attacks on IA and Indian Posts without being detected by IA. You can also see in some videos Indian Soldiers have been hit and killed by mortar strikes. And Last all Kashmiri in Jammu are also Pakistani which is occupied by IA just to control the water system in Pakistan.

l_122079_010459_updates.jpg

Protest-in-kashmir.jpg

577ce30506c20.jpg

I thought you are sensible enough to see the Camera Positions ... and just look at the Firing Videos, they were recorded very closes , like Mujahdeen Ambush IA forces in Kashmir .. including Road side Bombs . Don't compare it with Pakistan Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom