What's new

New Footage of Indian Soldiers killed by Kashmir groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is fighting still going on at the LOC?

LMAO.
This videos are LeT videos from 2004-07.

Anyways Pakistan defence minister confirms that 27 Pakistani soldiers killed and 66 injured along with 41 civilians killed and 139 injured by Indian Army firing on LoC.

So the score is 27-18 for military and 41-12 for civilians.
The Score is 27-45 for military and i am disgusted that you are mentioning Civilian causalities as an achievement.:o:

45 Indian Army soldiers killed at LoC: COAS Raheel Sharif

Army-Chief-General-Raheel-Sharif.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Army Chief General Raheel Sharif says eleven Indian soldiers were killed in cross fire at Line of Control on the day when seven Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom.

In an informal chat with newspersons in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said defense of the country has now become invincible due to excellent team work of Pakistan Army.

Army Chief said more than 45 Indian soldiers have been killed so far in retaliatory fire at Line of Control and Working Boundary.

https://timesofislamabad.com/45-indian-army-soldiers-killed-loc-coas-raheel-sharif/2016/11/17/

Old let videos.
Epic fail by Mr knight Rider.
Nice try :tup:
I don't need any approval from Indian people.

:'( :'( :'( .we kill them. they kill us. families are losing their sons.
Pakistan should stop sending terrorists and peace and Kashmir issue might get solved on the satisfaction of both nations.
See latest India Bangladesh land swapping done just because we have good relationship with Bangladesh.
I hope peace prevails

LMAO.

Anyways Pakistan defence minister confirms that 27 Pakistani soldiers killed and 66 injured along with 41 civilians killed and 139 injured by Indian Army firing on LoC.

You are trying very hard by repeatedly posting the same video in different threads, no where does he say that 27 Pakistani soldiers have been martyred, it's the host who is coming up with these figures, in any case, he also said around 80 Indian soldiers killed and more not even recovered yet....now you can adjust the score.

The Score is 27-45 for military and i am disgusted that you are mentioning Civilian causalities as an achievement.:o:

ISLAMABAD: Army Chief General Raheel Sharif says eleven Indian soldiers were killed in cross fire at Line of Control on the day when seven Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom.

In an informal chat with newspersons in Islamabad on Wednesday, he said defense of the country has now become invincible due to excellent team work of Pakistan Army.

Army Chief said more than 45 Indian soldiers have been killed so far in retaliatory fire at Line of Control and Working Boundary.

https://timesofislamabad.com/45-indian-army-soldiers-killed-loc-coas-raheel-sharif/2016/11/17/

Send some original stuff man.
I don't need to give you approval.
You'll ultimately do what you want to do:tup:

LMAO.

He also said situation in IOK is not undercontrol, and brutal IA has blinded and and killed hundreds of innocents in last 4 months and this brutality still goes on, on daily basis.

Your COAS can claim the heavens. Until it comes India military sources, none will believe in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom